Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. (24456 Views)

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nukualofa: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Quality20:
I lost respect for atiku when he was elected gov of adamawa and he left it to take a selfish post of VP. That only shows he is only interested in himself only
Who needs Governorship post when VP post is on the table. Smh for your brain

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by PentiumPro(f): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
am just referring to what d op said...i dont want to believ u gat comprehension challenges.

buhari or not,... some of us can never be unmade,.. ever.

How did you come to the conclusion that buhari is killing the OP, did he tell you that?
Speak for yourself and stop behaving as if your life is really that messed up by buhari.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by MissKerebete(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Why Atiku? Is there no other any qualified South East or South South or South west candidate
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by experimentist: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know I would get insulted and vilified for this post but I don't care! I will start with asking Nigerians, what do we have to lose? We have suffered so much for the past 2 years under Buhari's anti corruption government which is laced with ethnic bigotry, Fulani supremacy and the ascendancy of fundamentalist Islam.

Our igbo brothers have been over punished for making their choice at the polls and our nation is on the brink of collapse. In my personal opinion, if President Buhari is not running for 2019, I would advice that we go for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 to afford the north the opportunity of completing their slot. I work in the legal field and I have seen the mess that the Government has done in prosecuting the looters of our treasury. Not one successful conviction has been recorded! When Goodluck Jonathan was President, corruption was rife but at least Nigerians could feed better. The exchange rate never went beyond 200 and life was generally better. Now with the anti corruption Government, we can barely have 2 square meals in Nigeria. So I ask, what have Nigerians gained from this anti cormruption adventure? I know that the general sentiment/view amongst Nigerians is that Alh. Atiku Abubakar is ultra corrupt but I put it to you that he is the only Northerner that can be acceptable to other Nigerians if President Buhari is not running for President in 2019. Atiku is detribalised, exposed, a liberal Muslim, wealthy(poverty alleviation ) and most important of all, we would all be able to enjoy Nigeria's money.

Do not be deceived, none of these elite folks love Nigerians! They are only there to help themselves and their families! So do not be drawn to their internal wars. Baba Obasanjo is reportedly against Atiku's Presidencial bid but he has only one vote. The choice is with the millions of Nigerians who feel the brunt of bad leadership. Do not allow these corrupt politicians to control our thought process. If we all know that they are all corrupt, why don't we vote for the one who would ensure that majority of Nigerians at least have a chance to enjoy our lives? I ask again, what do we have to lose? We are already ensnared in their wicked conspiracies anyways!

Finally, I root for Alh. Atiku Abubakar because the other major choices from the North would not do well for the unity of this country. Nasir El Rufai who is rumored to be gunning for the top post in 2019 is too fundamentalist and sectional in nature and he would be worse that the current government. He is a very brilliant man but he doesn't like Christians. Evidence abound of his actions towards people of other faith throughout his stewardship at the FCT and now Kaduna. A lot of Christians would not want him presiding over the affairs of this very diverse nation. The other candidate is Rabiu who has proven to be pro north in all his dealings. He has made it his mission to bail out hausas involved in ethnic fracas all over Nigeria. One does not need a soothing sayer to see what the country would be like under his Government. Alh. Atiku in my opinion still remains the best choice for President in the event that President Buhari is not running in 2019. If Nigerians are going to continue suffering, let us know what we are suffering for and decide to share in the goodies of our country once and for all! What is the use of an anti corruption crusade when Nigerians are starving and impoverished?

I know I would be insulted for this but this is my humble logomatim.

The suffer too much!
I stand with #Atiku2019
Bro, pls try and ply the road from Gombe to Yola (Atiku's hometown) and see how rugged it is up till now.. That shows how useless Atiku can be for someone who was once a VP. #NoOffence

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by islandmoon: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2017
emmyspark007:
Northerners and born to rule mentality.

Osinbajo is better than atiku and buhari combined; god forbid make I stand for que vote for either buhari or atiku.

This present northern candidates are not qualified to rule this country. They have ruled for many years and have continued to rape and plunder our collective future.

So many northerners are not even Nigerians, a lot of them are from Niger and Chad. And unfortunately they are also hired to partake in voting. Not to even talk of the extra rigging of votes in the north and use of underage voters.

Men this country is in shambles

you are very correct, come to my business place, people from Chad and Niger has taken over, they are about to chase us away, they even have voters card, and National ID, claimed they are from Gombe, Kano and Sokoto, the northerns has aligned with them and we dont even have a say, they are ready to pull out knife at any slight of provocation, they will be shouting NAMUNE!! NAMUNE!!

65% of Northerners are not Nigerian. MAI CHAI, Shoe Maker, the one cutting finger nails, and they are many here driving Keke Napep!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by miki001(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2017
if buhari does not contest and osibanjo is not given the ticket....will Go for attiku he is presentable
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Johnbusky: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2017
The same Atiku Abubakar was vice president for 8yrs....what impact did he make? Absolutely nothing.... Rather he stole our treasury....Now he wants to come back and milk what is left in the treasury.....NO WAY! Obasanjo sef won't allow him win....
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Afribest(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
their antecedents are always a yardstick to measure them
Okay
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Josephjnr(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2017
plessis:
trash.....if you have no plans of giving us referendum before 2019, the world would intervene on why a section of a country would refuse to come out and vote

You guys are always about the world will intervene. When will you rely on your own strength?
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Let's go all out and enjoy this corruption! Anti corruption wan kill common man! Kini gan?

The suffer too much!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are free to call me whatever your imagination can imagine, but your own failure is glaring and success is not for your kind in any sane society.
You lack easy comprehension.
So because of tiny mistake; success is not for my kind grin Lol.
I never called you a thief
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by sanchos9607(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Kositeddy:
Opinion: If Buhari is running in 2019, I will run...

Run for my life!!

Start running
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by ZeeBaba17(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
op, you don't need to tell us your choice except you are campaigning for Atiku(which I very much suspect) I just pray someone decent comes out by 2019 otherwise all these set of old school politicians are same-same
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by mightyhazell: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

Then speak for yourself and stop behaving as if your life is really that messed up by buhari.
do u hav a brain at all?

sb opened a thread, complaining of hunger and in d same breath, saying he will vote for the person responsible for his hunger, unless the person doesnt contest,.. and ur here drooling all over the place like a dyslexic,.. abeg carry ya wahala comot my front.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Johnbusky:
The same Atiku Abubakar was vice president for 8yrs....what impact did he make? Absolutely nothing.... Rather he stole our treasury....Now he wants to come back and milk what is left in the treasury.....NO WAY! Obasanjo sef won't allow him win....

Obasanjo na God? I am a Yoruba man from Ogun State and Obasanjo has done nada for me! Who he help? Abegggiiii!

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by mmsen: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
plessis:
trash.....if you have no plans of giving us referendum before 2019, the world would intervene on why a section of a country would refuse to come out and vote

No they won't.

You are deluded.

'The world' has no reason to care about you. 'The world' has its own problems, you have to resolve your own.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
do u hav a brain at all?

sb opened a thread, complaining of hunger and in d same breath, saying he will vote for the person responsible for his hunger, unless the person doesnt contest,.. and ur here drooling all over the place like a dyslexic,.. abeg carry ya wahala comot my front.

I never complained of hunger oooo. I however see the level of starvation in my fellow country men. The streets are military bros!
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by oz4real83(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
We are looking for how to ease out these old recycled politicians while some people are already campaigning for them. May ur wish never come to pass!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by mightyhazell: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I never complained of hunger oooo. I however see the level of starvation in my fellow country men. The streets are military bros!
same difference,... weda na ur hunger or ur sibling hunger,.. d bottomline is dat u admitted dere is hunger,....

are u doin those siblings of urs any good by stressing dat u wil vote in d same harbinger of ur siblings hunger unless he decides not to contest?

una funny dye for ds country shaa
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by dingbang(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know I would get insulted and vilified for this post but I don't care! I will start with asking Nigerians, what do we have to lose? We have suffered so much for the past 2 years under Buhari's anti corruption government which is laced with ethnic bigotry, Fulani supremacy and the ascendancy of fundamentalist Islam.

Our igbo brothers have been over punished for making their choice at the polls and our nation is on the brink of collapse. In my personal opinion, if President Buhari is not running for 2019, I would advice that we go for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 to afford the north the opportunity of completing their slot. I work in the legal field and I have seen the mess that the Government has done in prosecuting the looters of our treasury. Not one successful conviction has been recorded! When Goodluck Jonathan was President, corruption was rife but at least Nigerians could feed better. The exchange rate never went beyond 200 and life was generally better. Now with the anti corruption Government, we can barely have 2 square meals in Nigeria. So I ask, what have Nigerians gained from this anti corruption adventure? I know that the general sentiment/view amongst Nigerians is that Alh. Atiku Abubakar is ultra corrupt but I put it to you that he is the only Northerner that can be acceptable to other Nigerians if President Buhari is not running for President in 2019. Atiku is detribalised, exposed, a liberal Muslim, wealthy(poverty alleviation ) and most important of all, we would all be able to enjoy Nigeria's money.

Do not be deceived, none of these elite folks love Nigerians! They are only there to help themselves and their families! So do not be drawn to their internal wars. Baba Obasanjo is reportedly against Atiku's Presidencial bid but he has only one vote. The choice is with the millions of Nigerians who feel the brunt of bad leadership. Do not allow these corrupt politicians to control our thought process. If we all know that they are all corrupt, why don't we vote for the one who would ensure that majority of Nigerians at least have a chance to enjoy our lives? I ask again, what do we have to lose? We are already ensnared in their wicked conspiracies anyways!

Finally, I root for Alh. Atiku Abubakar because the other major choices from the North would not do well for the unity of this country. Nasir El Rufai who is rumored to be gunning for the top post in 2019 is too fundamentalist and sectional in nature and he would be worse that the current government. He is a very brilliant man but he doesn't like Christians. Evidence abound of his actions towards people of other faith throughout his stewardship at the FCT and now Kaduna. A lot of Christians would not want him presiding over the affairs of this very diverse nation. The other candidate is Rabiu who has proven to be pro north in all his dealings. He has made it his mission to bail out hausas involved in ethnic fracas all over Nigeria. One does not need a soothing sayer to see what the country would be like under his Government. Alh. Atiku in my opinion still remains the best choice for President in the event that President Buhari is not running in 2019. If Nigerians are going to continue suffering, let us know what we are suffering for and decide to share in the goodies of our country once and for all! What is the use of an anti corruption crusade when Nigerians are starving and impoverished?

The suffer too much!
I stand with #Atiku2019
so is it Atiku now that loves Nigeria... You need slap
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Walelavender(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Obviously,PMB won't be running in 2019 and if he runs, it would be a huge landslide for the opposition; he has failed woefully . Now for Atiku being the most credible candidate for me is appalling. Not even El-Rufai and Kwakwanso would do.None of these guys would deliver.

Until Nigerians (political parties) are ready to break away from the mindset of presenting candidate from the regions (zoning) rather than the most qualified and competent personalities,laclustre governance will continue. The method is archaic and counterproductive to the nation's growth.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by checkolatunji: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are the one Buhari govt is killing, in this same country, some other people are just experiencing their own financial breakthrough.
So oga speak only for yourself that you are dying

You get bad mouth but guess what I Luv you die....
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by deeone10: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Atiku ti Takeover

Atiku 2019
sharap there
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by checkolatunji: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are the one Buhari govt is killing, in this same country, some other people are just experiencing their own financial breakthrough.
So oga speak only for yourself that you are dying

You get bad mouth but guess what! I Luv you die....
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Ikology(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
FriendNG:
Dead on arrival. Kwankwaso is all we need. The man who transform Kano to mini Dubai not sleeping Atiku that did nothing.

Kwankwaso is a bigot

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by tonididdy(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2017
[size=20pt]

the world should come to an End that have a repeat of buhari Or atiku rule again....

Nigerians... have we not suffered enough....we need a totally different virgin but Tested face.[/size]
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Bizibi(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Biz don start
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by wristbangle: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Our igbo brothers have been over punished for making their choice at the polls and our nation is on the brink of collapse. In my personal opinion, if President Buhari is not running for 2019, I would advice that we go for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 to afford the north the opportunity of completing their slot. I work in the legal field and I have seen the mess that the Government has done in prosecuting the looters of our treasury. Not one successful conviction has been recorded! When Goodluck Jonathan was President, corruption was rife but at least Nigerians could feed better. The exchange rate never went beyond 200 and life was generally better. Now with the anti corruption Government, we can barely have 2 square meals in Nigeria. So I ask, what have Nigerians gained from this anti corruption adventure? I know that the general sentiment/view amongst Nigerians is that Alh. Atiku Abubakar is ultra corrupt but I put it to you that he is the only Northerner that can be acceptable to other Nigerians if President Buhari is not running for President in 2019. Atiku is detribalised, exposed, a liberal Muslim, wealthy(poverty alleviation ) and most important of all, we would all be able to enjoy Nigeria's money.

The suffer too much!
I stand with #Atiku2019

Left to me, Atiku presidency will not make things better rather worse. You have mentioned only one critical factor about him that he is not a tribal bigot but again nobody knew the current president would use the word 97 - 5 percentage which same can be applicable to atiku if a region fails to vote for him.

It's a pity we have to settle for these recycled old haggard men who have ruled in the past.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2017
1. oshiomole 2. Donald duke 3. Obaseki
best 3 candidates for me
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by gbogeig: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by PentiumPro(f): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2017
islandmoon:

you are very correct, come to my business place, people from Chad and Niger has taken over, they are about to chase us away, they even have voters card, and National ID, claimed they are from Gombe, Kano and Sokoto, the northerns has aligned with them and we dont even have a say, they are ready to pull out knife at any slight of provocation, they will be shouting NAMUNE!! NAMUNE!!

65% of Northerners are not Nigerian. MAI CHAI, Shoe Maker, the one cutting finger nails, and they are many here driving Keke Napep!

Where is this please.?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
An Igbo man should be nominated as Vice President. Osinbajo has not done anything for me as a Yoruba man or a Christian sef. He stood by and allowed them kill many Christians. The man has no balls!

Is it only Christians that are getting killed? What about the herdsmen who are getting killed by rustlers? What about Muslims dying in Bornu?

Your post is exactly what is wrong with this country. Selfishness. What have you personally done for yourself? How many of your obligations as a Nigerian have you fulfilled?

Lastly, what is the assurance that an Igbo vice would do magic and end the killings?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu / Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.