Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (8087 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by Marcelo290(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guys here have said it all, Stop seeing girls like some sort of demi god, lest they would continue deriding you. Again I don't know your definition of a bad guy, those guys you term bad just know how to play their cards well. They can be romantic now and mean to a girl the next moment, they are sugar coated and have their way with words to match with an oozing confidence.

Lastly, don't give girls too much attention, learn to guard and control your emotions, always learn to be in charge and stop being a kitten Nigga.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by SheWrites(f): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=60479515]

U needn't , I'm not a Rabbi! wink

Just kindly return SheWrites n give me the password to HeWrites. Then we be kul cheesy grin cool[/qu

*rolls-eyes* I don't even know HeWrites

HARDDON... am taken already *winks*
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by 7footre(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
fataisulaiman:
I know I've been a jerk. I let my past experiences with women affect my thinking. I now realize I hurt a very beautiful gem who's only crime was to love me.

I ran into her in the cafeteria yesterday in company of some of her friends. Immediately she saw me, the beautiful smile she had on her pretty face disappeared and was replaced with a cold, dark frown. I tried pleading with her but she just didn't respond to me. After begging her to hear me out, she sighed and told her friends she would catch up with them. She then told me she doesn't have much time as she had a class in 15 minutes.

Even though some people here told me not to apologize, I just had to. I pleaded with her, begged her to forgive me, that I never meant to hurt her. Everything just came out in a jumbled mess as she kept looking at her wristwatch and the place was so noisy. I asked her to give me another chance, but she told me that boat had sailed already, that i had hurt her one too many times, she didn't know who I was again, and she doesn't think the damage can be undone. I pleaded and begged, but she stood firm. I think after a while i softened her heart a bit as she told me we'll talk about it some other time. I asked her when, and she mentioned she'll call me when she decides. She then hurried away after pulling back from the hug I wanted to give her.

Last night as I lay in bed unable to sleep, my mind full of her thoughts, i remembered all the times we had together. I thought of all the good times we had, how she behaved like a baby who wanted to be pampered, the sad look on her face the day I told her I won't be around for her birthday, and our first kiss. I remembered the times she'd spend with me at home in my little studio apartment, where we'll lie for hours in bed watching movies and talking. We never fully consummated our relationship, but the things we did anytime she came over to spend time with me was way beyond two people just having casual sex. I remembered when I began to act up to her and make her cry, and I realized I had been a fool all along. I didn't know when the tears started flowing out and stain my pillow. I'm still waiting for her to call as she promised. I've tried so hard not to call her so I don't use my desperation to push her away, and each second seems like an hour.

This here is the reason I've stopped wasting my energy on advising people here... men matured in the game told you what to do and you still went ahead and acted impulsively. even if she does come back, the relationship would be at her own terms and you'll keep being the sissy. Biatch assz nigggas and biatch asz biatches

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by HARDDON: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=SheWrites post=60487465][/quote]

HeWrites, SheWrites. Whether you know him or not is of no consequence. Both of u Writes cheesy

Btw,taken by what? If i wanted you, not even a seven horned demon could stop me. But then, my hands LA full. So u safe. Just keep Writing cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by youngreezy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ayomicome:
I don't even know how to advice you...but one thing I know you'll never be happy trying not to be yourself.
u dey pH? If yes Holla asap one origin n one freshly shaved pussy for u....... Respect bruv
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by youngreezy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ayomicome:
I don't even know how to advice you...but one thing I know you'll never be happy trying not to be yourself.
u dey pH? If yes Holla asap one origin n one freshly shaved pussy for u....... Respect bruv I go need learn more from u especially d psychological path
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by youngreezy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
ikp120:
I just said lemme pity you and epp you small. angry

You transitioned from being a pussy nigga to being an absolute asshole. (Hey, don't even flare up before I descend on your with my cane. I am your counsellor, so sit the fvck down and pay attention angry )

You think the guys you call bad are absolute assholes because you don't even know who the so called bad guys are. If you don't know me and you wanna be me, how the fvck are you gonna be me? undecided (Dude, don't even try to flare up because I just dey manage my vexation spirit for here o. How dare you misrepresent the brand of niggas called bad guys? undecided Huh, bro? undecided E dey pain me cry )

The solution to your problem is very easy. I shouldn't be giving it out for free but the image of the bad guys is at stake mehn.

1. First of all, understand that a real man (bad guy) doesn't try to impress ladies because he, the real man, is the boss. His life does not depend on the lady. A pussy nigga on the other is a fake man who lives all his life trying to impress a lady. Without the lady he will be contemplating suicide. He has no balls in his amu sack grin grin grin

2. DO NOT apologise to her under any circumstance because it was just an argument. You didn't hit nor insult her. It was mutual. There are two ways to hand over your balls to a woman: saying "I am sorry" over nothing and saying "I love you". Don't go near those regions. I know say pussy niggas dey come for me for saying this. tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool

3. This is the real deal!

Wait for 6 and half days (Morning till night na one day. Half day na wetin then? Rhetorical question please cool cool cool ) from today, 7th September, 2017. If she doesn't contact you, just send her this text on the 6 and "halfth" tongue day.

You're gonna send the ball to her court (reverse psychology. Somebody holla "back to sender!" tongue tongue. Pay attention to the totorial o angry ).

Send this message to her via email and text:

"You said that you love me but for over a week now you haven't even checked on me to know how I'm doing. If I had died 2 days ago in that hospital you would have come to my graveside shedding tears and telling everyone about how much you loved me, right?

Mary was there; Jones was there; Terry was there; David was there; but the one who claims to love me wasn't there. Wow! Is that how love works? If that's how love works then I don't want to have anything to do with love"

My brother, no pick her call o. No reply her messages again o. No go her house again o. Start forming for her. She WILL come asking after what happened at the hospital, IF she really loves you. Just DO NOT worry about her again.

You have successfully fired the ball into her court. She will be the one apologising now and begging to know what really happened.

PS: All the names in the message are names of people you know.

Don't thank me bro. Thank reverse psychology. That's what girls use on guys.

Bad guys are actually the guys who beat these girls to their games using the same tactics they deploy grin grin grin

4. DO NOT behave like an asshole again by being harsh unnecessarily. That's inhumane bro. Anyone who does that ain't even human, talk less of being a bad GUY.

If after doing all these and she doesn't apologise in 10 days after sending the message, I WILL DEACTIVATE ALL MY ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND! cool cool cool

Harddon, I'm very correct na tongue tongue
B917esssscscet-3946456
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by youngreezy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=ikp120 post=60207064]I just said lemme pity you and epp you small. angry

You transitioned from being a pussy nigga to being an absolute asshole. (Hey, don't even flare up before I descend on your with my cane. I am your counsellor, so sit the fvck down and pay attention angry )

You think the guys you call bad are absolute assholes because you don't even know who the so called bad guys are. If you don't know me and you wanna be me, how the fvck are you gonna be me? undecided (Dude, don't even try to flare up because I just dey manage my vexation spirit for here o. How dare you misrepresent the brand of niggas called bad guys? undecided Huh, bro? undecided E dey pain me cry )

The solution to your problem is very easy. I shouldn't be giving it out for free but the image of the bad guys is at stake mehn.

1. First of all, understand that a real man (bad guy) doesn't try to impress ladies because he, the real man, is the boss. His life does not depend on the lady. A pussy nigga on the other is a fake man who lives all his life trying to impress a lady. Without the lady he will be contemplating suicide. He has no balls in his amu sack grin grin grin

2. DO NOT apologise to her under any circumstance because it was just an argument. You didn't hit nor insult her. It was mutual. There are two ways to hand over your balls to a woman: saying "I am sorry" over nothing and saying "I love you". Don't go near those regions. I know say pussy niggas dey come for me for saying this. tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool

Wait for 6 and half days (Morning till night na one day. Half day na wetin then? Rhetorical question please cool cool cool ) from today, 7th September, 2017. If she doesn't contact you, just send her this text on the 6 and "halfth" tongue day.

You're gonna send the ball to her court (reverse psychology. Somebody holla "back to sender!" tongue tongue. Pay attention to the totorial o angry ).

"You said that you love me but for over a week now you haven't even checked on me to know how I'm doing. If I had died 2 days ago in that hospital you would have come to my graveside shedding tears and telling everyone about how much you loved me, right?

Mary was there; Jones was there; Terry was there; David was there; but the one who claims to love me wasn't there. Wow! Is that how love works? If that's how love works then I don't want to have anything to do with love"

My brother, no pick her call o. No reply her messages again o. No go her house again o. Start forming for her. She WILL come asking after what happened at the hospital, IF she really loves you. Just DO NOT worry about her again.

You have successfully fired the ball into her court. She will be the one apologising now and begging to know what really happened.

Bad guys are actually the guys who beat these girls to their games using the same tactics they deploy grin grin grin

4. DO NOT behave like an asshole again by being harsh unnecessarily. That's inhumane bro. Anyone who does that ain't even human, talk less of being a bad GUY.

If after doing all these and she doesn't apologise in 10 days after sending the message, I WILL DEACTIVATE ALL MY ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND! cool cool cool

Harddon, I'm very correct na guy u r good I need to learn more from u
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by Ayomicome(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
youngreezy:
u dey pH? If yes Holla asap one origin n one freshly shaved pussy for u....... Respect bruv I go need learn more from u especially d psychological path
Thanks man....I no dey pH,I don't do origin(never) and I don't do p*ssy(for now)....what I do is peak(It's in you)
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by SilverG33k(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
ikp120:

Oh my fucking christ... I wish to be like you, HarDDon, XXXTEDDYXXX, NovelistGuy and all those dope ass alpha male here, you rock mehn, thumbs up!!!
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by HeWrites(m): 3:46am On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:

HeWrites, SheWrites. Whether you know him or not is of no consequence. Both of u Writes cheesy

Btw,taken by what? If i wanted you, not even a seven horned demon could stop me. But then, my hands LA full. So u safe. Just keep Writing cheesy cool

grin
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by HeWrites(m): 3:48am On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:

U needn't , I'm not a Rabbi! wink

Just kindly return SheWrites n give me the password to HeWrites. Then we be kul cheesy grin cool

grin
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by SheWrites(f): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Trouble maker *tongue-out*
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by luminouz(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:

The guy is a Complete Compound cUnt!!! Super stuffed with nice codes. angry
This is what happens when Nice pVssies fake the Real gee's funky life !: they almost always falls back to their freaking nice a33 vomit.
Imagine not been able to read situation : discussing that kinda psuedo serious ish in a crowded noisy place n been constrained with time n her tackles! Smh.

Then went on his nice a33 kneels to beg for luv even though he hadnt opened his heart to her? Yea ryt, Marine Sermon.

Now, don't i just luv ladies when they lord it, he has been placed in that f'ing limbo state! A confounding state, tentative mode. A state of total unrest, a state that makes u want them more even if it means selling your sexy soul. A state u can't think, can't eat, can't breath. A very Needy state! N her stock just skyrocketed! While he's totally f'ed, she is busy enjoying her life. Probably meet n mate another guy: Something he has been saving for last.
Oh Lady lord!

Op, save yourself more stress and read Dating Drills as some1 suggested! You Yuck! angry
Haba....pity d guy now..u want him to commit suicide undecided
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:

The guy is a Complete Compound cUnt!!! Super stuffed with nice codes. angry
This is what happens when Nice pVssies fake the Real gee's funky life !: they almost always falls back to their freaking nice a33 vomit.
Imagine not been able to read situation : discussing that kinda psuedo serious ish in a crowded noisy place n been constrained with time n her tackles! Smh.

Then went on his nice a33 kneels to beg for luv even though he hadnt opened his heart to her? Yea ryt, Marine Sermon.

Now, don't i just luv ladies when they lord it, he has been placed in that f'ing limbo state! A confounding state, tentative mode. A state of total unrest, a state that makes u want them more even if it means selling your sexy soul. A state u can't think, can't eat, can't breath. A very Needy state! N her stock just skyrocketed! While he's totally f'ed, she is busy enjoying her life. Probably meet n mate another guy: Something he has been saving for last.
Oh Lady lord!

Op, save yourself more stress and read Dating Drills as some1 suggested! You Yuck! angry
Some people are just soft..no matter how hard u try to make them otherwise!!!
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by HARDDON: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
SheWrites:

Trouble maker *tongue-out*

Oh u have no idea. Dont just activate me cheesy

By the way, I'm thinking of considering ur application to be my personal assistant on writing matters.... wink
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by SheWrites(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh u have no idea. Dont just activate me cheesy

By the way, I'm thinking of considering ur application to be my personal assistant on writing matters.... wink

Writing Consultant is better. The pay is bigger *winks*
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by blackmann(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Whatever happened to you and your girl?
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by fataisulaiman: 2:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm, I remembered when I posted this story about my girl and all the “advice” I got from everyone. I haven’t been active on nairaland, so I was quite amused when I logged in randomly and read this again.

Just as many guys said, ladies like a man who “takes charge”, who is confident, and who doesn’t treat them with kid gloves. I admit, my past experience with the other girls’ sort of shaped my mentality, and I quickly realized treating a good girl like I did was the worst thing I could have done. I broke her heart. Her only crime was loving me.

Hadiza never called me after the time I met with her in the cafeteria. I decided not to call her, and sadly cursed myself for using my past experience to hurt her. Every now and then I did catch glimpses of her on campus. What really hurt me the most was I had seen her on several occasions with one other Nigerian guy. She seemed very happy and was always smiling and laughing whenever I saw them together, but I hesitated from approaching her. I guess she had moved past the experience. I decided to move on with my life. I deleted her number from my phone (she had blocked me on WhatsApp and all other social media all that time) and quietly mourned my loss peacefully, hoping to learn a lot from the experience.

Many, many weeks later, things changed unexpectedly. At that time, we were about half-way through the following semester. The school was having the annual International Students week, and part of the events was a cultural show competition. As per fine Naija boy, I had to represent. I had recently ordered some nice Nigerian attire from home, and I was chosen among some other Nigerian students to model as part of the cultural show. In all, there was one other Senegalese guy and me, and three other girls. One of the girls to model and dance that night was Hadiza. You can imagine both of our collective astonishment when we found out.
I decided to act cordial even though at first, she had said there was “no way in hell” she and I would be in the same cultural show. Everyone was pleading with her to calm down, that she was the star of the show, and that without her the African students will never win, but she refused. I guess she later calmed down when I spoke up and told the African student leaders that I would step down if my presence would prevent the “best” talent among us from competing. I even offered my newly acquired threads if they could find someone to take my place.

The talent show was a very colorful event with several students representing their respective countries. People were dressed to the nines. Though I wasn’t part of the cultural show anymore, many admired my attire that evening. Some asked why I wasn’t part of the event. I simply smiled. Try as they could and no matter how much beauty and grace on display, the African students lost narrowly to the Indian entourage. Many people were of the opinion that had I been part of it, we would have won. I could see Hadiza was not happy when she heard that. Throughout the rest of the evening, I caught her on a number of occasions staring at me. Each time she had a sad, forlorn look. Each time I smiled at her, and each time she turned her gaze away.

The show eventually ended around ten that evening. Everyone was walking around congratulating each other. I walked with some other guys to where we had our cars parked. I noticed Hadiza among a crowd of about seven people under a street light not too far from where my car stood. She was looking towards our direction. I acted like I hadn’t seen her and after some more goodnights, parted with my friends and walked towards my car. My hand was on the door handle when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

I turned and there she was. For the first time that night, I admired her beauty. She stood just short of the bright light from the street lamp, the illumination casting a halo around her. The armless, plunging V-neck African print jumpsuit she had worn for the cultural show still adorned her beautiful curves. A sharp glint of light reflected off the pendant of her necklace and drew my eyes to the inviting bulge of her smooth cleavage. A nice shade of red stained her wet lips. I felt my heart strings tug.

She stood silently staring back at me with her large eyes for a few more moments before she spoke. At first, I thought I wasn’t hearing right, but there she stood saying I made her look bad that night. I asked her what she meant by that. She told me everyone said if I had been part of the show, we would have won. I told her that I didn’t do it because of her, as I didn’t want the African entourage to lose their star player. That was the point, she lamented; if I hadn’t volunteered to do it in the first place, it wouldn’t have led to this. At that point I was already beginning to get a bit pissed, but I kept my cool. I could see the frustration growing on her face when I didn’t back down. Finally, she just threw her hands in the air. We had already been going back and forth for about 45 minutes by then. She ended up saying she was sorry for letting her hatred cloud her judgement. She could have put our differences aside and worked together to achieve what we had lost. I told her it was a learning moment, and next time, if we found ourselves having to work together again, we would know what not to do. She said goodnight, and just as she was about to disappear into the darkness towards where she parked her own car, I spoke out what had been in my mouth all evening.

“You look as beautiful tonight as always, Hadiza.” I said gently.

I saw her steps falter; she stopped for a moment, but did not turn back nor respond. She eventually disappeared and I watched her drive off before I got into my car and drove home, my thoughts full of nothing else except her.

Three nights later, while I was in class, a message came into my phone from a number that had long since blocked mine, a number I knew only so well by memory, a number I would never, ever forget even if my mind was reset and formatted.

“I’m still angry with you. You really broke my heart cry.”

I resisted the urge to respond, even though I knew she would have seen I had received and read the message. I tried to concentrate on the rest of the lecture. A few days later, another message came in from her.

“Is this how a guy wins back a girl he hurt so badly? angry

I finally gave in and called her. I could tell she was unhappy I hadn’t responded to her messages. She said she wanted to talk to me. I asked her to come over to my place, but she refused. We agreed to meet at the Starbucks café not far from her house.

I guess time really heals all wounds, though I could tell she was still heartbroken by everything I put her through. I had promised myself to come clean with her, and I told her about everything that happened to me in the past. I guess what really got to her and made her cry was she couldn’t believe I would ever think she would behave the same way the other girls had. I took her hands in mine and apologized profusely to her. I promised I would never make her cry again. She told me she had a very tough time after she left me, and had promised herself she would never have anything to do with me again. She had even tried going out with someone else (the other Nigerian guy I saw with her on several occasions), but deep in her heart she knew she still felt something for me. I promised her if she gave me another chance, I would be the man she knew before I started treating her badly. She hesitated several times, but then told me if she were to even consider getting back with me, I would have to prove it to her. I would have to win her heart back. Break the shield she had built around her to keep me out. From her subtle words, I knew what she was trying to say – win me back…prove to me you still love and want me…break through this shield I built around me to keep you out…you are already creating the cracks.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by fataisulaiman: 2:25am On Jul 22, 2020
I started treating her the way I did before I became a jerk. I began to chip away at the armor around her heart. I could tell she was really trying so hard not to fall again so easily, but knowing her weak spots that I gladly realized still existed, I used that to my advantage, and it was only a matter of time before she slowly began to open up and return to the cute, shy, flirtatious girl I used to know. I finally kissed her again several weeks later. I had taken her for a late-night movie. She was chattering away to the car, gripping my arm fiercely as we walked back to the car. Just before I opened the door for her, I held her by her slim waist, and turned her around gently. I shut her up in an instant as my lips found hers and I kissed her deeply. She stiffened in surprise, but the stiffness slowly melted away and her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. After a while she regained her senses and broke away hesitantly.

[b]“I…I missed you.”[/b]she murmured weakly, our foreheads pressed against each other’s. I responded by kissing her lips again.

I opened the door and she got in. She was silent all the way back to her house. She got out and walked in a daze to her door. Her body language said it all; she didn’t want to leave me. Finally, she shook her head to clear it of the fog I assumed had settled in her brain and went inside.

Over the next few weeks I invited her several times to come over to my place again, but each time she refused, saying we hadn’t gotten back to that point yet. “Besides,” she said on one of the occasions, “I know what may happen if I come, and I’m not ready for that yet.” She did eventually relent, as she told me some weeks later she wanted to spend that coming Saturday with me.

She ended up staying the entire weekend, and we finally consummated our renewed love for each other. It first started with us chatting, then arguing, she hit me with a pillow when I didn’t cave in to her, I hit her back, she punched my arm, I pinched her thigh, she howled in pain and began to pummel me with her fists, which led to us struggling with each other on the bed. It all culminated with her boobs spilling out of her tank top and me sporting a massive hard on from all the body contact, something she didn’t fail to notice.

Soon she was kissing me, her hand gliding over the prominent bulge in my nether regions while my own fingers squeezed and caressed her lovely boobs. Before we knew it, we had discarded our clothes and she was humping my face, moaning and squirming in pleasure, my tongue deep in and tickling her erogenous zone while she sucked the blessing out of me. I tried to stop her as she was bringing me close to a quick end, but – in her own words – “if you don’t shut the f@#k up right now, I will leave this minute and I promise it will be the last time you will ever see me!” Suffice to say, I ended up blowing a massive one down her throat a couple of minutes later while she writhed in the pleasure of her own simultaneous release, just the first of several releases we brought each other to over the span of that weekend, the end of which she was promising she would never leave me again.

I graduated that semester, and two semesters later, so did she. As a graduation present, I gave her a ring. She said yes. Today, I’m happy to say Hadiza is my fiancée. We plan to get married once this whole Covid issue dies down.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by luminouz(m): 3:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one fataisulaiman grin
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by drnoel: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2020
ikp120:

This one is trying to imitate hard-on. Children everywhere. Just say u are sorry and move on. U won't be handing anything to anyone. Or don't say sorry, send her a subtle message to punch her interest. "Like hallo beautiful, let's smoothen things over". Then give her a fees days before checking up on her. U don't have to apologize but can make it point.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=ikp120 post=60207064]I just said lemme pity you and epp you small. angry

1. First of all, understand that a real man (bad guy) doesn't try to impress ladies because he, the real man, is the boss. His life does not depend on the lady. A pussy nigga on the other is a fake *WORD O*
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by bobowaja(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2020
fataisulaiman:
I started treating her the way I did before I became a jerk. I began to chip away at the armor around her heart. I could tell she was really trying so hard not to fall again so easily, but knowing her weak spots that I gladly realized still existed, I used that to my advantage, and it was only a matter of time before she slowly began to open up and return to the cute, shy, flirtatious girl I used to know. I finally kissed her again several weeks later. I had taken her for a late-night movie. She was chattering away to the car, gripping my arm fiercely as we walked back to the car. Just before I opened the door for her, I held her by her slim waist, and turned her around gently. I shut her up in an instant as my lips found hers and I kissed her deeply. She stiffened in surprise, but the stiffness slowly melted away and her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. After a while she regained her senses and broke away hesitantly.

[b]“I…I missed you.”[/b]she murmured weakly, our foreheads pressed against each other’s. I responded by kissing her lips again.

I opened the door and she got in. She was silent all the way back to her house. She got out and walked in a daze to her door. Her body language said it all; she didn’t want to leave me. Finally, she shook her head to clear it of the fog I assumed had settled in her brain and went inside.

Over the next few weeks I invited her several times to come over to my place again, but each time she refused, saying we hadn’t gotten back to that point yet. “Besides,” she said on one of the occasions, “I know what may happen if I come, and I’m not ready for that yet.” She did eventually relent, as she told me some weeks later she wanted to spend that coming Saturday with me.

She ended up staying the entire weekend, and we finally consummated our renewed love for each other. It first started with us chatting, then arguing, she hit me with a pillow when I didn’t cave in to her, I hit her back, she punched my arm, I pinched her thigh, she howled in pain and began to pummel me with her fists, which led to us struggling with each other on the bed. It all culminated with her boobs spilling out of her tank top and me sporting a massive hard on from all the body contact, something she didn’t fail to notice.

Soon she was kissing me, her hand gliding over the prominent bulge in my nether regions while my own fingers squeezed and caressed her lovely boobs. Before we knew it, we had discarded our clothes and she was humping my face, moaning and squirming in pleasure, my tongue deep in and tickling her erogenous zone while she sucked the blessing out of me. I tried to stop her as she was bringing me close to a quick end, but – in her own words – “if you don’t shut the f@#k up right now, I will leave this minute and I promise it will be the last time you will ever see me!” Suffice to say, I ended up blowing a massive one down her throat a couple of minutes later while she writhed in the pleasure of her own simultaneous release, just the first of several releases we brought each other to over the span of that weekend, the end of which she was promising she would never leave me again.

I graduated that semester, and two semesters later, so did she. As a graduation present, I gave her a ring. She said yes. Today, I’m happy to say Hadiza is my fiancée. We plan to get married once this whole Covid issue dies down.
You still finish last. The adage is true for you. She came back when you begged her profusely after she is done sleeping with many hot blackboys. U re her retirement package. grin grin

To even believed that you still went ahead to beg again after she has sent you messages that clearly shows she wanted back... As a real nigga u should have sat back and allow her do all the work while you only show greenlight as ur job. You ain't a real nigga, just enjoy ur life being the weak guy you are. I just hope she won't be doing away runs while having u on a clampdown zone.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2020
fataisulaiman:
I'm a regular member of Nairaland, but for privacy's sake, I decided to create a new moniker to ask for mature member's help in this issue I find myself in.

Right from my undergraduate days in a university in Oyo state, many people had known me as a cool, gentle, and quiet guy. Many of my friends, particularly the ladies, really liked me to help them out in their assignments and other things and i duly obliged. i didnt see anything wrong in giving people a hand or two, but my room mate and closest buddy told me to tone it down a bit as they, particularly the girls, may want to take advantage of my kind nature.

I remember this particular set of three girls who came to my room regularly. One of them really caught my eye and I tried to ask her out a couple of times, but each time she'll just laugh and tell me she can't date her "brother". I took my roommates advice and decided to shun her, but each time she'll wail and whine till I take her back. This continued until one evening we were both coming from evening service on campus. I was trying to make her see my point on why I wanted her to be my girl, but she just kept laughing. Suddenly a car pulled up to us and a guy I had never seen before called her name. You need to see how this girl squealed in excitement. Without even acknowledging or respecting the fact I was standing there, the guy asked her where she was going and before I knew what had happened, she had turned, gave me a quick hug, told me she'll see me later, and had jumped into the car. I just stared like a fool at them as the car zoomed off.

She didnt call me until the following day. When I didn't pick her call, she came to my room trying to explain away why she left me standing there at the side of the road, but I had had it already. She tried using her baby tactics on me but I got angry and yelled at her. Soon we were having a shouting match. She told me she owed me nothing, and she can go with anyone she pleases. She stormed off in a huff and even though I wanted to call her after my anger had boiled down a bit, I decided not to. Things weren't the same between us afterwards and I didnt talk to her again till I graduated.

Almost a similar thing happened to me when I went to Rivers for my youth service. I met a girl I really liked on camp and we hit it off. As usual, I tried to be the nice guy, treating her with kid gloves, right up to the point she started misbehaving too. She once told me I'm the only person she knows who can take all her shit, and that I'm the kind of guy who goes the extra mile for her in anything she wants me to do. Our "relationship" didn't even last up to 3 months when I found out she was dating another Corper guy who, through some connections of his wealthy parents, was serving in Shell. I had called her one Saturday evening to hang out with her, but she told me she wasn't feeling well. I asked her if she wanted me to come over but she told me not to worry, that she'll see me the following day after church.

I decided to go hang out by myself at a popular joint somewhere near the Choba Campus of UNIPORT. i had just ordered a bottle of Small stout with some nice peppersoup and was about doing justice to it when out of the blue, this girl and the guy walked in arm-in-arm. I was so shocked, I almost fell out of my chair. To make matters even worse, they took the empty table beside me and once she saw me, she didn't even act like she knew me. I called her name several times but she just ignored me. The guy she came with himself was wondering why I was calling her name. I simply stood up, paid the waiter, and left without touching my food.

I made up my mind to harden my heart, not to allow any girl into my life. So many other girls tried to get to me but I kept pushing them all away. I wasn't interested in women again. i stayed that way for the next couple of years. I got an admission to study for my masters and i left the shores of Nigeria.

Even during my studies, I decided not to have any meaningful relationship. I did actually meet a couple of girls, even had sex with one or two and made out with some, but I didn't open my heart to any of them. It was merely physical.

And then Hadiza came into my life.

Pretty. Bold. Fit. Fair. Average height. Had all the curves in the right places. Shy, beautiful smile. Black glasses. nice round boobs and lovely hips. I met her in the library in the Graduate study room. I noticed she had a folder of my alma mater. I asked her if she attended the school and she said yes. I told her I attended the school too and later found out she was in 100 level when i graduated. We chatted a while and exchanged numbers.

Soon we started hanging out. We would study together, gist together, and do many other things. I was still a bit wary, but it seemed she was different. She seemed more reserved, quiet, and flirtatious. We gradually got closer and closer.

I took her to the mall one evening to get her something for her birthday. I was going to be out of town on her birthday and she wasn't happy about it. As I parked in front of her apartment complex, just as she gruffily said good night and was about to open the door, I held her arm gently, and when she turned, I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her lips. I kissed her for a few more moments and when she broke free she murmured "What took you so long?"

To cut a long story short, we became inseparable after then. She spent most of her free time with me. I was still a bit skeptical about opening my heart again. I didn't want to get hurt. I decided to play the bad boy. I started acting up on her for no apparent reason. i felt behaving like the "tough" guy everyone says attracts girls was gonna work. I was wrong. i began to scare her away. I started making her cry. I started getting annoyed with her over the smallest offence, things that weren't worth it at all. I thought I was being the bad guy all ladies love.

One day, after a particularly nasty argument, she got up and left. I didn't hear from her for almost a week. I didn't see her in school either. I tried calling her several times but she never picked up. She sent me an email -

You're scaring me. You used to be a very sweet, understanding guy. I don't know this animal you have become. Where did the man I fell in love with go? I don't know you anymore.

I felt really bad. I knew this wasn't me. I know she didn't deserve all I the shit I gave her. What do I do? I know I owe her an apology. She's the girl of my dreams and I don't want to lose her, but at the same time I don't want to open my heart to another girl and be dashed again. Pleae help.

Chai so much energy over women, dude just focus on money mehn its not worth all the stress.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by mattfeuter(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Nice guys don’t just finish last, infact, they were “NEVER” in the race.
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by Mazel(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Fix your shit by yourself
Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by folake4u(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
pcguru1:

Chai so much energy over women, dude just focus on money mehn its not worth all the stress.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.