Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo (1614 Views)

How To Install Your Solar Inverter Yourself-all Equipments Needed / Is It Advisable To Have A Telecommunication "Mast" Close To A House? / Rainstorm Pulls Down A Mast In Ogba, As Thunder Storm Cut Down A Tree In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 07, 2017
For about a week now I can't make a single download, or sustain a good call without climbing my chair or strolling round my compound looking for network. I have to first first drive down to oke-ilewo the metropolis in abeokuta to get 3G network(4G is a mirage where I stay). [/b]When we are not in sambisa forest...even bokoharam have better network uploading videos on you tube.

[b]Globacom!!!!!, why are you guys nonchalant to the cries of your customers who keep patronising you. You will just be calling us to attend Glo lafta fest and music concert for free for loading more than a particular airtime in a month.
We don't want concert, it's better and high speed network we want.

If it's location to install your network mast you need... I have site available where you can install mast ooooo and it's in a strategic location. Please come a install mast in olomore estate, come and give us better network in Olomore , Ita Oshin, Brewery axis. Your EDGE(2G) network can't even sustain a 2minite call without breaking...let alone surf the internet
[/b]
Come ooooo!!!!!!! I have available space to install network mast oooo

1 Like

Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by bigtt76(f): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2017
The networks no longer build and install their own masts. Infact they've all sold their masts to a company called Helios who now manage them all.

What Helios does is to rent out space to any network operator making colocation of equipment easier.

You may want to contact Helios instead.
Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by kkon(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2017
bigtt76:
The networks no longer build and install their own masts. Infact they've all sold their masts to a company called Helios who now manage them all.

What Helios does is to rent out space to any network operator making colocation of equipment easier.

are you in the system you seem to know about the telecoms industry.
Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2017
bigtt76:

Wow.....thank u for this information...

But I'm lost here...are u saying the need and decision for a mast in a particular location is completely independent of the network operators..??
Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by kkon(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
1StopRudeness:

But I'm lost here...are u saying the need and decision for a mast in a particular location is completely independent of the network operators..??
yes it is, there have to be a series of compliant from that location and besides the place need to be economically viable either in the short or long run else it's a no go area for the telcos. They also need to recapitalize and Make profit too. That s why you can't just have mast anywhere. Although the latest NCC directive has made a few telcos to commence rollout, it's still a gradual process. It will eventually get to your area.
Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by bigtt76(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
You're right. The mast company operates for profit and so if only one network expresses the desire for a mast in an area not economically viable and commensurate to the cost of building and operating the mast, the request won't fly.

However, if the other networks all expresses interest, and the company see it as viable, they would build it. No one ties down capital, the more reason the networks themselves sold out their various masts in the first place.

1StopRudeness:

Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by bigtt76(f): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
smiley

kkon:
are you in the system you seem to know about the telecoms industry.
Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by ifex370(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
bigtt76:
smiley

Wow
Re: GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo by Tombrook0: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have a site in ogijo glo or any other Telecom can come and lease oh for their mast installation. Contact me on 07061960316

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Born Without A Nose Or Eyes Prepares For Surgery / Airtel Blackberry Subscription Plans, Data Bundle Airtel Subscription Codes / How To Get New Latest 4gb On MTN FREE Work On Android + BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.