Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes (10345 Views)

Write Your Web Content, Or Article In The Fashion, Singing And Political Sector. / This Article Has Gotten More Views Than Any Other Article In The World Today / This Article Has Gotten More Views Than Any Other Article In The World Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Have you ever wondered how you can write a quality article fast in less than 15 minutes? I will show you exactly in few steps.

The number one excuse always given for not writing quality articles fast and blog posts is “I don’t seem to have time.” It is true that you can just compile some load of junks and dump it on your blog; it usually will not go down well to your blog subscribers who gave out their emails just to receive quality contents.

I won’t argue that I don’t procrastinate just like other bloggers and internet marketers; most times I just dread switching on my computer to start work (You found it hard to believe, right?)!

Part of my income monthly comes when I write a quality article fast and at least once a day; And I was able to make about $1000 within few months.

Sometimes I just keep shifting my content creation time for a later date. But I suddenly realized the negative effect it was having on my business (Content creation).

I soon began to lose my follower base. To tackle this problem hands-on, I brought up the idea of dedicating just 15 minutes a day to write a quality article/content. In as much as I dedicated just 15 minutes, I could end up spending about 45 minutes or more. To tackle procrastination, you need to make content creation a habit just like brushing your teeth in the morning (even though some don’t – lol) or taking a long evening walk.

I now spend about 15 – 20 minutes every evening on my article creation as part of my daily ritual, without fail and it has become more of a habit to me.

Secrets to writing a Quality Article Faster

For those who have an awesome typing speed you should be able to type about 800-word article within 5 minutes or even more than, but that isn’t the point we are trying to buttress here. We are focusing on trying to create “quality content.”

You need to research your chosen keywords and even your competitor’s content – before you even start writing the article. This should always be done a day before the actual creation begins.

Do a search of the keywords you are thinking of writing on for the following day.

This action should be carried out immediately you are done writing the article meant for the day. You are still in the euphoria of the recently concluded article and you should capitalize on that. You may want the article to build up on an existing article, or you may choose a completely different topic; it totally depends on you.

Write down the extra keyword suggestions given to you by Google as your main keyword

Take your time to open up the top-ranking contents for the keywords that you have chosen, and use it as the subject of your next article. You can go a step further to search for hash tags that are related to your keywords.

Doing this will give you an eagle eye view of the contents that are already online for the keyword people would be searching for. Copy the titles of the various articles, and the important highlights of the article’s body.

You can also copy the best-ranking pictures of the keyword you are going to use in cooking your article. You will need to open up a new word document, where you can paste all the titles, important body highlights, and pictures that you have gathered from several sources.

Weldon! You already have the skeleton of a quality article.

Write your article from your reader’s perspective

You should have in mind that your competitor’s article ranked so high because of the quality and other technical factors he implemented while writing the article. But you should know that you can create a better article than your competitors, by simply visiting the comment section of their blogs and getting to know some unanswered questions of their readers. Write down the suggestions or ideas that their readers are yearning for. Go through the most liked comments on Facebook and write them down too.

There you go! That is all the work you need to do as you prepare to churn out mind blowing quality content the next day. This is how to build the skeleton or outline of your next article. That is all the hard work (which isn’t really that hard per say).

The next morning, just find a quiet corner and arrange your article (if you prefer to do all of them the same day, then you should consider taking a break after the first section). If you follow the methods I just outlined above, then you can create a great and quality article within just 15 minutes.

If possible, create a video for the article you just created (not longer than 3-minutes). Videos are kind of helpful for some readers who wouldn’t want to read your articles now. You should load the video into YouTube and link them back to your site (Google would love you for that and reward you with SEO ranking increase).

Quickly promote your articles on several social media sites (This will help you get initial hits and shares). I always do recommend Pinterest and Facebook for initial marketing of contents.

In the quest to write a quality article fast, you shouldn’t sacrifice giving out quality ideas. This will also interest your readers to follow you for more.

Now that you have seen my secret of creating quality articles within 15 minutes, would you still give the excuse of “I don’t have much time?”.

More information and tips are detailed on the blog. Thanks.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/write-a-quality-article-fast/

lalasticlala

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Olumidzti(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Some interesting ideas. I especially love that of blog comments. Practice and consistency is key. Although what you have advised will take more than 15 minutes. Time for research is part of it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Webman007: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Am sorry ....you can't write quality article in 15min....not possible the title is deceptive....

Researching what you're about to write alone do you know how long that takes?

Quality and search engine optimized articles/blog post includes mixing your content up with images and other forms of content that promotes readers dwell time on your blog or article , do you know how long it takes to prepare those?

Then you proof read, ready and then push out?

there're other factors that can affect you here including power and your data misbehaving .....

So basically the truth is that 15mins is too short to put out quality stuff as you're postulating

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by ungara17: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
For now, the strike continues.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by donbrowser(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Cool

Naija, UK and USA Verified Adsense available for sale.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by ungara17: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
For now, the strike has not been called off.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by seguntijan(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Atiku is livid because he thinks Buhari scammed him to win election and dumped him; is that?
He wants to come back and recoup (his money?) from 2019 till...dunno.
What about Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki & others. Everyone who brought resources of their own region or State, or from their own past escapades thinks he brought more to the table than others and therefore deserves more?
What about the genuinely and selflessly committed political soldiers who gave all their strength, time, intellectual and integrity resources without looking to be paid personally but for sake of national progress to bring the country back from the wrong path it was back on the right ways?
Those who weren't part of the "gaming" of their State treasury to impress Buhari during the elections but believed Buhari would help bring Nigeria back on right track?
Bros, you only gave back from what you gamed! You don't deserve my country from so doing!
All of you cannot koman share Nigeria among yourselves again in 2019 -Insha Allah!
If all these shylocks who brought resources they "gamed" to the campaign table are asking for pound of flesh by claiming they are "sidelined" or "marginalized", what should the poor us claim ooo jàre; not marginalized?
Atiku has only opened the floor, more of them are expected to start working out too in their droves to claim their right or entitlement over Atiku and the rest, as the days go by. Sheri it is their birthright! They have turned the mumudom of over-200milllion of us to their business enterprises and are declaring on us just anyhow. They are profiting from the gullibility they created in the larger number of populace and the poverty they created to dominate them. But they will be divided and expose themselves so that wee may become wiser.
Go ahead and declare upon yourselves as you may wish! If you don't have our hearts, you can't have our hands.
We shall turn the table -In Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by kingrt2(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2017
If you want to know ho to write a quality sport article read all the articles on this site @ www.allsportart.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Prec1ous(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2017
When you do amazon affiliate marketing or other Affiliate marketing, this will not work.

You can even spend a week on an article
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by LexngtonSteele: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Webman007:
Am sorry ....you can't quality article in 15min....not possible the title is deceptive....

Quality and search engine optimized articles/blog post includes mixing your content up with images and other forms of content, do you know how long it takes to prepare those?

Then you proof ready and then push out?

there're other factors that can affect you here including power and your data misbehaving .....

So basically the truth is that 15mins is too short to put out quality stuff as you're postulating

Yeah. ..it's just click bait.

The OP just copy-pasted the whole article.

Hardly is there a short cut to anything good...

"Get 6-pack abs in 2 weeks.." You won't be told that if your belly looks like a 6 month old pregnancy, it might take 2 YEARS

3 Likes

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by RexEmmyGee: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Lol. The topic is just an eye catcher. You cant literally write a quality article in 15 minutes.

Between nice write up. Educative
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Webman007: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

"Get 6-pack abs in 2 weeks.." You won't be told that if your belly looks like a 6 month old pregnancy, it might take 2 YEARS

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Webman007: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Are you a blogger, Entrepreneur, Business person...Need a Website/Blog for your business?

Call/WhatsApp us now on 08095966698 Or 08077040583.....

Visit: www.doerstechnologies.com.ng

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BabaCommander: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Olumidzti:
Some interesting ideas. I especially love that of blog comments. Practice and consistency is key. Although what you have advised will take more than 15 minutes. Time for research is part of it.

You didn't even read sef... smh!!

It was stated that you research a day before you start writing your article the next day.

I just weak for you

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I bet you didn't read to note the steps. People who read must have found it interesting.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Lol. The topic is just an eye catcher. You cant literally write a quality article in 15 minutes.

Between nice write up. Educative

I do. I research a day before, compile my draft, Grammarly app helps me edit, and I shoot out!!

Difficult?

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by potent5(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Lovely. Well done, Op.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Ironlion1(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Have you ever wondered how you can write a quality article fast in less than 15 minutes? I will show you exactly in few steps.

The number one excuse always given for not writing quality articles fast and blog posts is “I don’t seem to have time.” It is true that you can just compile some load of junks and dump it on your blog; it usually will not go down well to your blog subscribers who gave out their emails just to receive quality contents.

I won’t argue that I don’t procrastinate just like other bloggers and internet marketers; most times I just dread switching on my computer to start work (You found it hard to believe, right?)!

Part of my income monthly comes when I write a quality article fast and at least once a day; And I was able to make about $1000 within few months.

Sometimes I just keep shifting my content creation time for a later date. But I suddenly realized the negative effect it was having on my business (Content creation).

I soon began to lose my follower base. To tackle this problem hands-on, I brought up the idea of dedicating just 15 minutes a day to write a quality article/content. In as much as I dedicated just 15 minutes, I could end up spending about 45 minutes or more. To tackle procrastination, you need to make content creation a habit just like brushing your teeth in the morning (even though some don’t – lol) or taking a long evening walk.

I now spend about 15 – 20 minutes every evening on my article creation as part of my daily ritual, without fail and it has become more of a habit to me.

For those who have an awesome typing speed you should be able to type about 800-word article within 5 minutes or even more than, but that isn’t the point we are trying to buttress here. We are focusing on trying to create “quality content.”

You need to research your chosen keywords and even your competitor’s content – before you even start writing the article. This should always be done a day before the actual creation begins.

Do a search of the keywords you are thinking of writing on for the following day.

This action should be carried out immediately you are done writing the article meant for the day. You are still in the euphoria of the recently concluded article and you should capitalize on that. You may want the article to build up on an existing article, or you may choose a completely different topic; it totally depends on you.

Write down the extra keyword suggestions given to you by Google as your main keyword

Take your time to open up the top-ranking contents for the keywords that you have chosen, and use it as the subject of your next article. You can go a step further to search for hash tags that are related to your keywords.

Doing this will give you an eagle eye view of the contents that are already online for the keyword people would be searching for. Copy the titles of the various articles, and the important highlights of the article’s body.

You can also copy the best-ranking pictures of the keyword you are going to use in cooking your article. You will need to open up a new word document, where you can paste all the titles, important body highlights, and pictures that you have gathered from several sources.

You should have in mind that your competitor’s article ranked so high because of the quality and other technical factors he implemented while writing the article. But you should know that you can create a better article than your competitors, by simply visiting the comment section of their blogs and getting to know some unanswered questions of their readers. Write down the suggestions or ideas that their readers are yearning for. Go through the most liked comments on Facebook and write them down too.

There you go! That is all the work you need to do as you prepare to churn out mind blowing quality content the next day. This is how to build the skeleton or outline of your next article. That is all the hard work (which isn’t really that hard per say).

The next morning, just find a quiet corner and arrange your article (if you prefer to do all of them the same day, then you should consider taking a break after the first section). If you follow the methods I just outlined above, then you can create a great and quality article within just 15 minutes.

If possible, create a video for the article you just created (not longer than 3-minutes). Videos are kind of helpful for some readers who wouldn’t want to read your articles now. You should load the video into YouTube and link them back to your site (Google would love you for that and reward you with SEO ranking increase).

Quickly promote your articles on several social media sites (This will help you get initial hits and shares). I always do recommend Pinterest and Facebook for initial marketing of contents.

In the quest to write a quality article fast, you shouldn’t sacrifice giving out quality ideas. This will also interest your readers to follow you for more.

Now that you have seen my secret of creating quality articles within 15 minutes, would you still give the excuse of “I don’t have much time?”.

lalasticlala

15minutes ? Be realistic please.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by RexEmmyGee: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I do. I research a day before, compile my draft, Grammarly app helps me edit, and I shoot out!!

Difficult?
Nice one bro.

Can you do everything in 15 minutes including research?
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BabaCommander: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Webman007:
Am sorry ....you can't write quality article in 15min....not possible the title is deceptive....

Quality and search engine optimized articles/blog post includes mixing your content up with images and other forms of content that promotes readers dwell time on your blog or article , do you know how long it takes to prepare those?

So basically the truth is that 15mins is are too short to put out quality stuff as you're postulating
I am not holding a brief for the OP, but I must point out your disgusting ingratitude. Someone shared an interesting post and all your ingrate mind could center on is the time frame which is clearly subjective.

The fact that you are not able to do something does not mean another person can not do it. To make a universal categorical claim on issues that are dependent on individual's resourcefulness or ability not only show your limited ability but also your limited education.

It's apparent that you have no interest in the article, your comment is a deceptive way to advertise your business in a blogging thread. It's just unfortunate that you choose to malign the OP for your self-promotion.

Learn to do away with this cancerous Nigerian mentality of trying to pull another man down to further you own climb on the ladder of success.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by jayriginal: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Webman007:

Ajustaya for the OP

Even describing how to write the article took more than 15 minutes.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by RapportNaija(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2017
BabaCommander:

I am not holding a brief for the OP, but I must point out your disgusting ingratitude. Someone shared an interesting post and all your ingrate mind could center on is the time frame which is clearly subjective.

The fact that you are not able to do something does not mean another person can not do it. To make a universal categorical claim on issues that are dependent on individual's resourcefulness or ability not only show your limited ability but also your limited education.

It's apparent that you have no interest in the article, your comment is a deceptive way to advertise your business in a blogging thread. It's just unfortunate that you choose to malign the OP for your self-promotion.

Learn to do away with this cancerous Nigerian mentality of trying to pull another man down to further you own climb on the ladder of success.

Shut up! What gratitude? You cannot write a quality article in 15mins. Keyword research self kwaa... Shoosh!

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by infogenius(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lalasticlala
I really love this
Chokeful of genuine information.
Thanks op
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Webman007: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2017
BabaCommander:

It's apparent that you have no interest in the article, your comment is a deceptive way to advertise your business in a blogging thread. It's just unfortunate that you choose jective to malign the OP for your self-promotion.

You are entitled to your opinion I write myself and the absolute fact remains...That you can't ...I repeat you can't write quality article or blog post in 15minute whether the OP is being subjective or not....You can't write any quality stuff in 15min

Am a business person and I don't just advertise I give value.....I have written valuable posts in here some of which have made it to FP here......so I hold no apologies for that....

I have stated the fact...you don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with. you either....
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Webman007: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2017
RapportNaija:

Shut up! What gratitude? You cannot write a quality article in 15mins. Keyword research self kwaa... Shoosh!

Exactly my bro.....even deciding on the topic itself takes time....
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by Webman007: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2017
RapportNaija:

Exactly bro....even deciding on the topic itself is another thing.....

A better title for this article is.....'How to write quality article that your readers will find interesting or even ...'How to write quality article fast'

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

Nice one bro.

Can you do everything in 15 minutes including research?

Nop. After writing my post for that day, I research on the next one to write.

Keywords, info, etc. I check them up on google to see what competitors are doing.

I play around with the questions their readers ask. Images I will use.

I compile all of them and keep.

The next day, I shoot em all out within less than 15 minutes sef. Time is money.
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Webman007:

Exactly bro....even deciding on the topic itself is another thing.....

A better title for this article is.....'How to write quality article that your readers will find interesting or even ...'How to write quality article fast'

You guys won't even read and come here to spew things I can't decide.

Who said you will decide about the topic the same day?

You call yourself a writer but yet you don't know how to read and understand!!

Pathetic tho
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by neksummi(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Nice piece
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Webman007:

You are entitled to your opinion I write myself and the absolute fact remains...That you can't ...I repeat you can't write quality article or blog post in 15minute whether the OP is being subjective or not....You can't write any quality stuff in 15min

Am a business person and I don't just advertise I give value.....I have written valuable posts in here some of which have made it to FP here......so I hold no apologies for that....

I have stated the fact...you don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with. you either....

So the one I have written in the past and this present one has no value?

Let me tell you what Bill Gates said and I quote;

"I give hard jobs to lazy people, because they will find faster ways to accomplish them"

The same money that someone hustles for 1 year to get, will be gotten by a smart person in just one month"

Always look out for easier ways to do things. You can still hold on to your opinion tho!
Re: How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes by AreaFada2: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Ok, good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / Understanding The Word FAMZING / Marchiavelli's 48 Laws Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.