Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) (47710 Views)

Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by OneHead: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2017
10. Sophie Rammal

Wizkid’s first girlfriend was Sophie Rammal. They started dating during his early days in the music industry.In case you have forgotten , Sophie featured in Wizkid’s first single, ‘Holla at Your boy.’....details

9. Sola Ogudugu

Sola Ogudugu has a child with Wizkid. She shockingly revealed in an instagram post last year that, she was devirginized. by Wizkid and that was how she got pregnant....more

“To think I just started having $ex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!“ she said.

8. Tonto Dikeh

There were no public appearances, no tweets of affection and #baegoal selfies.Five years ago Wizkid and Tonto Dikeh had an affair that would later have a myth-like status of its own. All we heard, were strong rumors that the bad babe of Nollywood was in a low-key love affair with Wizkid.....more

7. Victoria Kimani

Rumor had it that Wizkid and the Kenyan diva Victoria Kimani were dating. Wizkid was caught kissing Kenya singer “Victoria Kimani” at the Westlands Hotel in Kenya....details

6. Hudda Monreo

The Ojuelegba hitmaker was spotted with the Kenyan bad girl, Huddah Monroe in Nairobi when the singer was on tour at the East African country.

Hudda Monroe is regarded as someone whom you can not trust your boyfriend with so rumor had it that, ,the former BBA “The chase” housemate Hudda Monreo was dating Nigerian hottest Hip hop and R&B Star Boy. It didn’t just end there, She went on to confirm by posting romantic photos of her and Wizzy on Instagram.

5. Chidinma

Chidinma Ekile, popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist and stage performer. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of MTN Project Fame West Africa.

Wizkid once said that he had a crush on Chidinma. In his words, “I have a huge crush on Chidinma for a long time…she doesn’t know but it’s true.” Being a star boy, things might have gone down between them both. You never can tell...details

4.Binta Diamond Diallo

Binta Diamond Diallo is a Guinean American model.She is also the second Babymama for Wizkid, , she posted a DNA test on her Instagram page in May 2016 confirming Wizkid is the father of her son.

3. Seyi Shay
Known as Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua ,she was born on the 21st of December 1985, but known by her stage name Seyi Shay.She is a Nigerian-based English singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and record producer.

There were some speculations in the past of Wizkid and Seyi Shay being in a romantic affair. Seyi Shay seemed to have gone all out in her video ‘Crazy’ where she featured Wizkid. The singer was spotted in a scene at a very romantic posture with the star boy Wizkid in the music video directed by Meji Alabi. That video features strong “cirque du soleil” element and had several $exually explicit scenes.

The brief scene has Seyi Shay grabbing Wizkid’s crotch. The scene happens in the 2:15 mark of the video. There have been rumors that both acts are ‘more than just friends’. In the video, there is also another scene where Wizkid is drumming on Seyi Shay’s backside as the female singer was grinding on him. Well, there seems to be a lot of chemistry between both acts. Could it just be music or more?

2.Tania Omotayo

For some reason, we are addicted to Wizkid and Tania Omotayo’s never-ending love story.They look to be the best couple of all time but it turned out to be a sour relationship when Wizkid fathered a child with the Guinean US based model.

Wizkid revealed on the ‘Drive-Time With Gbemi’ show on the Beat 99.9 FM, when he was questioned on his relationship with Tania, (where there have been signs that on social media that their love is currently suffering some strain), Wizkid was hesitant.

He kept quiet for some seconds and laughed awkwardly. “My friend is fine. We’re cool, we’re cool. But I’m single now you know. Yeah, I’m single now. But it’s all love. I got love for her. She’s like my best friend anyways.” He replied the question.

1. Justin Skye

The US based singer , Justine Skye is rumoured to be Wizkids current girlfriend. Pop star Wizkid shared a photo of him embracing his rumored girlfriend US singer Justine Skye on his Instagram page....details

details more photos...
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/pretty-ladies-wizkid-dated/

1 Like

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by OneHead: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2017

1 Share

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Destined2win: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2017
...and after that, what else?

Tell him to stop smoking and sniffing

21 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Destined2win:
...and after that, what else.
make we dey fry Semolina!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2017
need to roast ma preek

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2017
His preek has tasted more NUNU than my mouth has tasted shawarma

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2017
oya everybody danceeeee

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Once you are seen with a man in Nigeria that automatically means you're sleeping together. undecided

43 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Just 10

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Angelb4: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God my wife is not there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
REPENT OR PERISH!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Tonto Dikeh is too cheap to let her self enter the list.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by koikoi2(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Will the number of girls he has dated take him to heaven? I just ask o.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Only 10 ?
Na saint him bi nao ... grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Even Tontoh Dike! That lady enhen

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
no be Afonja again?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
HE SHOULD CHECK HIS HIV STATUS

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
ok

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Wetin concern me? Na true say recession don end?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
I have dated over 40 girls, so why is my own not in the news?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by blackbelt(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Na WA oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by tossie101(f): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
grin. Hahahahahahahahah.
No be only date

Why u no add RIHANNA and ALICIA KEYS.
grin and the mods quickly moved this shit to fp

1 Like

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
I know Tonto will be among grin
Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Wat kill FELA

1 Like

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by walket(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2017
wat else?
Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by solpat(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
shocked
Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm. When me never even see any girl come close to me. I wan be like Wizkid wen I grow up.

Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017

Ayo(wiz kid) doesn't have nice tastes

he should upgrade his taste.

he's so addicted to thots and shameless shemales
Re: 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Linda Ikeji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter / Lola Omotayo Smokes At Lagos Club (Video) / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.