Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse (12024 Views)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by BluntBoy(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
36govs:
This is to inform the Public that LASG has Launched Short Service Code '6820' for Residents to Report Cases of Domestic Violence, Child Abuse

Using your Mobile Dial  '6820'

Source : VIVIAN GIST NIGERIA

I hope it works. It is not that someone will call and you will be asking for money for petrol or for mobilization o. Also, we want codes to report police and military brutality on unarmed civilians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Austin234(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Good development. Lagos is a pace setter
Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by bros856: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
THIS IS WHAT ALL THE STATES IN NIGERIA SHOULD SET UP. GOOD JOB LAGOS STATE.
Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
propzncribz:
Good move. Its about time. There's so much awareness about violence against women but not much about child abuse. Almost every Nigerian child has been abused. Sexual abuse is not the only abuse a child suffers. Flogging a child for what ever reason is also abusing the child and should be a criminal offence.
u don take ur medicine?its obviously conspicuous dem nor flog you at all growing up..No wonder u dey online buh leave sense for cupboard..�
Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
purplekayc:
tried it just now and am getting a "not valid" response
come make i burst ur head or shook stick for ur yansh...���na once d number go connect...Its connection works with violence and brutality ������
Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by RillJ(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
MEILYN:
I hope this domestic violence includes when a woman beats her husband up?

We need equality. I need to report cases of women beating up their husbands.

Concerned Citizen (CC) - Hello! is that Domestic Violence Response Team (DVRT)?
DVRT: Yes, please state your complain and we will address the situation immediately.

CC: Heavymama, my neigbour's wife is beating up her husband again. She usually leaves him with lots of injuries. He is even bleeding now.
DVRT: Please we handle cases of domestic violence, not two fighting or the usual marital misunderstanding.

*** Men should be involved in the investigation, review and resolution of cases of DV***

Mind you, I abhor violence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Seunspyder(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pelee grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Lincoln275(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
hope it's toll free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by eyinjuege: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
God bless whoever is in charge of that ministry in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Olayemi244(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2017
36govs:
This is to inform the Public that LASG has Launched Short Service Code '6820' for Residents to Report Cases of Domestic Violence, Child Abuse

Using your Mobile Dial  '6820'

Source : VIVIAN GIST NIGERIA

Is this an SMS or call mobile short code?
Re: Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse by Olayemi244(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

I hope it works. It is not that someone will call and you will be asking for money for petrol or for mobilization o. Also, we want codes to report police and military brutality on unarmed civilians.

Wait, lemme coman call the person in charge to give you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? / Describe Your Mom In One Word / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.