Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. (22345 Views)

Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by purplekayc(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
The advanced world is gettin' F-35s, B2s and Su-35s, these ones still dey rock this outdated, pre-WWII jalopies they call planes.

Ordinary Biafran okwute + catapult or 1 well-aimed Shekau poisoned arrow sef can fall all these rubbish from the sky.

Shioor.
our country is not @ war
Not since the civil war .
Why should we get the best of the best?
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by aku626(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
So I was reading about warplanes in a forum and that the news came up that nigeria acquired some couldn't believe what I read most whites don't believe we can operate such machinery lol, wait can we?
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by DriveByKiller: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Not even F15? Useless country!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't know why Nigeria chooses to disgrace us all the time. 593 million can easily buy 10-14 su35 fighter jets. Which is one of the most advanced in the world. But instead, Nigeria chose to buy a fighter jet that belongs in the Museum.... The Buhari administration is a disgrace!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by bluecircle470: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
The advanced world is gettin' F-35s, B2s and Su-35s, these ones still dey rock this outdated, pre-WWII jalopies they call planes.

Ordinary Biafran okwute + catapult or 1 well-aimed Shekau poisoned arrow sef can fall all these rubbish from the sky.

Shioor.

But if d tin hit ur village, sorry go be una middle name.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by ocelot2006(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Super Tucanos are not jets.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Amah70: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:

But if d tin hit ur village, sorry go be una middle name.

.. and you were comfortable as you nursed the thought that a war plane from your own country is meant to hit a village in your own country? Wan Naijeriyaaaaaaaa marabouts. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by ocelot2006(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

Different planes for different purposes.

F-35: Strike
B2: Bomber
Su35: Air Superiority

The Super Tucano is not a WW2 antique, but a very modern Fourth Generation combat aircraft ideal for Counter Insurgency operations. Even the American are presently running trials for a new light Combat Air Support CAS aircraft in place of the A-10 Warthog. Of the 3 aircrafts being considered, the Super Tucano is one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by vRendoh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
flooded don dey show
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by daveson2020(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
shocked grin grin lol fifth world zoo Republic country with their outdated toy planes grin grin while the world is talking about stealth bombers like f35, Apache etc. grin grin grin lol I hope this is not hate speech if it is let me delete it grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Yyeske(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
IPOB miscreants will be scared now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by ghostmist: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
why are they attaching the word "super " to this thing?
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by walemetro: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
stop adding "JET" to this plane. its a standard turbo prop (propeller) plane....not a jet in anyway!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by teflonjake(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Third war country
World bro

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by cytell56: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

This is sad for all parties involved.

Nigeria wasting money on 1939-1945 light aircrafts in 2017
. That is aircraft with 72 years old (as old as Buhari) technology before the advent of colour television. USA even hoodwinked them with the possibility of retrofitting these analog aircrafts with laser technology. LOL.

I hope Cameroun or Niger doesn't go rogue anytime soon because they can easily annex Nigeria. Boko Haram will shoot all these bicycles out of the sky soon assuming the bicycles don't crash and burn themselves. Those suckers could be heard from hundreds of miles away. Boko boys will just shoot them down with 50 cals.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Jaqenhghar: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Koolking:

What are talking about? Be serious for once bro.

Nigeria has come a long way. It is highly placed in the committee of nations. Nigerian military is highly trained and ranked among the best in the world. It has made giant strides in African peace missions.

Leave sentiments for once and this attitude of finding nothing good in your country. Learn to applaud and encourage when it's well deserved.

Let free our country from our own shackles.

Long live the Nigerian Military!

Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Jaqenhghar: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
aku626:
So I was reading about warplanes in a forum and that the news came up that nigeria acquired some couldn't believe what I read most whites don't believe we can operate such machinery lol, wait can we?
People that cant keep their barracks clean
Thats all U need to know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by daviefm(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Nigerians can you see that ridiculous amount $593 million

I am not saying that the machines are not worth it, but is this what we really need right not... Salaries are being owed and my brothers are already contemplating strike...

Npower will soon be over and those who thank the government for #30,000 a month job will soon go back job hunting...

There are a million things to spend that $593 million on rather than weapons...

In other news
2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/06/2-exercises-you-must-do-to-succeed-in.html
COUNTRIES DONT NECESSARILY PAY BY CASH
THE PAYMENT CAN BE EXTENDED OVER CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AS AGREED
YEA, THERE ARE MILLION WAYS TO SPEND THE MONEY IF ITS RAW CASH
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
teflonjake:

World bro

grin grin grin grin
guess u can see clearly I corrected my self in d quote
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by positivetaught: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope our military top dogs are the technically sound enough to understand the bargain so as not to fall victim to grammatical abracadabra, dasuki is been cause of arms fund embezzlement n procuring substandard weapons whereas all the military arms have officers in charge of procurement, buratai was the army director of procurement during dasuki's term as NSA,but they were all clean except dasuki!!,now I wonder if it's mongono that is unilaterally procuring these weapons, by the way when will dasuki be presented in court for prosecution?.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by EnkayDezign: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
I still don't understand why we're buying from US while the planes are made in Brazil?
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by mofewilkie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

Those ones are even too expensive.
They could have gone for 7 or 8 F-15s
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by cstr1000: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants will be scared now
Tucanos are used for protesters? Is that what the manufacturers told you?
Sick thing.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by cstr1000: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofewilkie:

Those ones are even too expensive.
They could have gone for 7 or 8 F-15s
Nobody will sell Nigeria an f-15.
if you want shiny weapons, go russia.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by princy80(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
What do we need arms for? Preparing for Third World War? America might just be strategically positioning weapons.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by mofewilkie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
cstr1000:
Nobody will sell Nigeria an f-15. if you want shiny weapons, go russia.
True
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by horlams: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

What is an F35? What is a B2? What is an SU-35? What

makes them better than the super tucano in the role the

tucanos subserve? While you are at it, take a quick peak

at equipment used during WW1, WW2, cold war and

turbo prop aircrafts.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by horlams: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
InvertedHammer:

This is sad for all parties involved.

Nigeria wasting money on 1939-1945 light aircrafts in 2017
. That is aircraft with 72 years old (as old as Buhari) technology before the advent of colour television. USA even hoodwinked them with the possibility of retrofitting these analog aircrafts with laser technology. LOL.

I hope Cameroun or Niger doesn't go rogue anytime soon because they can easily annex Nigeria. Boko Haram will shoot all these bicycles out of the sky soon assuming the bicycles don't crash and burn themselves. Those suckers could be heard from hundreds of miles away. Boko boys will just shoot them down with 50 cals.
/

The level of ignorance in this post is unimaginable
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by MisterB13: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Naaa waaaa oooo
My babe no fit cut yansh like this sef

benzems:
Dance for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dids1L67ts
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.
Hmmm!u have a point sha but the Nigerian airforce is trying to cut its coat according to its size as that's what it can afford to suit its budget.SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Iā€™d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Things You Never Knew About Herbert Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.