Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update (1320 Views)

Posting Unannounced Job Vacancies Alert Here / New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update by databoy247(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Some time ago, I requested people drop their email to receive unannounced vacancies across Lagos and Abuja. Well, the list of people got too long. So I have decided to make the process simple for both me and you.

I have created a new platform where you can have direct access to these vacancies (and many others).

www.hrshub.com.ng (It means Human Resources Services Hub).

Hrshub.com.ng is a new job board with distinct features. In it you'll have access to the following;
- List of recent vacancies across Nigeria
- List of "coded" unannounced vacancies across Nigeria with direct linking to employers.
- Access to network and contact recruiters who come on board to post their vacancies
- If you are an employer, you can access a list of talents and reach out to them directly in the portal.

Hrshub is a job board with improved features. I tried to ensure there is collaborativeness and networking which can be done inside.

I believe this will help a whole lot of people, not just job seekers but employers too. You can register for free and look around. There are some amazing job vacancies listed there that you can't find anywhere else.

Note that the platform is still in its beta phase as more testing and features will be added with time.

In case you are wondering, it is free to register and make use of. So go on to www.hrshub.com.ng

I have people on standby posting these unannounced vacancies (and much more) in it daily.

Have fun.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:54pm On Jan 09
Our client a reputable real estate firm is looking to recruit the role of a REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCED Sales Executive.

Salary: 180K PLUS MOUTH WATERING COMMISSION

Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
• Update and manage social media profiles.
• Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
• Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
• Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
• Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally.

Requirements
• At least 2 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry
• Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar
• Preferably lives on the island

Qualified CVS should be sent to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / United Nations Humanitarian Affairs Officer Recruitment 2017 / Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.