Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! (3331 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Bride Slap His Groom On Wedding Day / Girl slap his boyfriend over sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
A true life story. Friend of mine from his confession to me. He said out of anger he slap his loving wife to be just a view days to when the bride family is expecting him to come and collect the list of bride price. Obviously they are set to get marry in a matters of months. He told me that he never for once tried such with his fiance before. They have been together for almost 7 years in a very good and pleasing relationship according to him. But human being u no , that moment of madness will always come or when you are being tomented to the wall. Woman can frustrate even the most calm guy no doubt about that. When he told me all these. I felt so bad that i had to let him know that if the lady happen to be my sister i will not allow her to go ahead with the marriage , thank God its just in the courtship stage. But my friend has been beginging the potental in-laws for forgiveness of his attack on their daughter and his potential wife. Acoording to my friend , he said such an attack of faceoff has never happend between them before. His fiance has accepted his apology but on the path of the inlaws he is still working hard to win their confidence back. I no the fiance too will be trying to play the game same. Now will you still advice the lady to go ahead with my friend in marriage or there is a possiblility of abusive marrige await her. I also felt for my friend. That might be handiwork of the devil. My opinion is that i can see that my friend has realised his gravious error and felt remousful , he cant repeat such again. So sorry for my bad and poor English though. Am not really educated as such.
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Truth is, you don't slap someone by mistake, but the bride should continue with the wedding.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by tonio2wo: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
just one slap? after 7 years together? and by mistake again! grin

na dem sabi. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
I actualy read dis story twice like i was reading a iterature novel & yet i still don't understand it. Perhaps the next person will explain beta 2 me pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by BlackDBagba: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good man grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
If your friend indeed slapped a lady that regularly provokes him once in a 7 year period, I would rank him as saint.
However I don't believe this your story is real.

The story is more than real. Bro. He is my friend i scould him before advice him to make sure he win the heart of his babe and that of his inlaw which is most difficult . I will be attending their wedding when the time come
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Truth is, you don't slap someone by mistake, but the bride should continue with the wedding.

Thank you jaree. But we are human. Though i never for once shout on my wife before and after our longtime marrige. I hate to abuse woman or express my diaplesure with anger. I rather walkout of keep silent after i hv said my mind.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
I actualy read dis story twice like i was reading a iterature novel & yet i still don't understand it. Perhaps the next person will explain beta 2 me pls

But at single reading other nairalander grab my epistel and offer their advice. How come you couldnt comprehense the story. ?
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
kennydotkom:

But at single reading other nairalander grab my epistel and offer their advice. How come you couldnt comprehense the story. ?
me self no even knw oh

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Stevengerd(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
I swear u no fit understand. read, comprehend and correct ur error

1 Like

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stevengerd:

Thank you my brother.
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stevengerd:
owk English teacher abi na lecturer u be
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
kennydotkom:

Thank you my brother.
wetin hin do wey make u dey thank am now,Alabosi okunrin.. I won't tell u d meaning
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Stevengerd(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
owk English teacher abi na lecturer u be
Yp. English lecturer, u welcum student
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yp. English lecturer, u welcum student
welcome where,is dat how u correct ur student?
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Lalas247(f): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mistakenly
Na so e dey start
Moment of madness
So what did the lady do after the slap is what I want to know now ..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Stevengerd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
welcome where,is dat how u correct ur student?
Oya come to ur lecturer, sit on my lap. lol
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mistake kor
involuntarily niii

na wah

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stevengerd:
Oya come to ur lecturer, sit on my lap. lol
lecturer my left ass.. Iffa slap ur heart
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Stevengerd(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
lecturer my left ass.. Iffa slap ur heart
Lol, Lemme see the a** if it's workable
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, Lemme see the a** if it's workable
lemme see ya face 1st
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
wetin hin do wey make u dey thank am now,Alabosi okunrin.. I won't tell u d meaning

Smile pls tell me the meaning of abosi. Am open to learn
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Stevengerd(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
lemme see ya face 1st
Pm me
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
kennydotkom:

Smile pls tell me the meaning of abosi. Am open to learn
no i won't tell u

1 Like

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
no i won't tell u

Haba now my sister. Dont try to economise knowledge on yoruba language to me now. I no that u are the kind type.
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
kennydotkom:

Haba now my sister. Dont try to economise knowledge on yoruba language to me now. I no that u are the kind type.
but u are Afonja now,how come u don't knw wat Abosi means?
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by gondon(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Let the marriage plans continue bcoz d guy will never try such again..

I am backing this up, using myself as a case study.

I slapped my Woman for the first time since 3years. And guess wat?, immediately i did that, i ran away bcoz i was shaking; which upon my apology to her, she accepted and till date never brought up dat event.......

LOVE is real

kennydotkom:
A true life story. Friend of mine from his confession to me. He said out of anger he slap his loving wife to be just a view days to when the bride family is expecting him to come and collect the list of bride price. Obviously they are set to get marry in a matters of months. He told me that he never for once tried such with his fiance before. They have been together for almost 7 years in a very good and pleasing relationship according to him. But human being u no , that moment of madness will always come or when you are being tomented to the wall. Woman can frustrate even the most calm guy no doubt about that. When he told me all these. I felt so bad that i had to let him know that if the lady happen to be my sister i will not allow her to go ahead with the marriage , thank God its just in the courtship stage. But my friend has been beginging the potental in-laws for forgiveness of his attack on their daughter and his potential wife. Acoording to my friend , he said such an attack of faceoff has never happend between them before. His fiance has accepted his apology but on the path of the inlaws he is still working hard to win their confidence back. I no the fiance too will be trying to play the game same. Now will you still advice the lady to go ahead with my friend in marriage or there is a possiblility of abusive marrige await her. I also felt for my friend. That might be handiwork of the devil. My opinion is that i can see that my friend has realised his gravious error and felt remousful , he cant repeat such again. So sorry for my bad and poor English though. Am not really educated as such.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
this is usually how it starts, with a slap, then gradually a hot punch, before you know it demon expelling beatings, of course he'll always apologize.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by nursennenny(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Since he mistakenly slapped her
In future, she may mistakenly poison him .

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by kennydotkom(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
but u are Afonja now,how come u don't knw wat Abosi means?

Afonja? Just that the conk yoruba i cant undestand it. You that is afonja must be from ibadan ??
Re: My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! by phintohlar(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
kennydotkom:

Afonja? Just that the conk yoruba i cant undestand it. You that is afonja must be from ibadan ??
no am not 4rm ibadan but osun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Ass That Ever Exist(guys You Must See This) / See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) / Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.