Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Think This Is The Best TV Talk Show To Come Out Of Northern Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Think This Is The Best TV Talk Show To Come Out Of Northern Nigeria (530 Views)

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / The Best TV Series Right Now.... / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think This Is The Best TV Talk Show To Come Out Of Northern Nigeria by dejahvu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Here is a link for the promo of "Memo" a variety talk show produced in the city of Kaduna.
It aims are shedding lights on some of the issues we face and proffer corresponding solutions.
Whats your opinion on the promo?

[sub][/sub]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc55KExesJA&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Rollercoaster Movie Produced by a Nairalander / Rinzy Reviews Justice League (2017) - SPOILER FREE!!! / #request For Any Hollywood Movie/series Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.