Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Polygamy The Mother Of All Hate Speeches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polygamy The Mother Of All Hate Speeches (461 Views)

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy The Mother Of All Hate Speeches by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
A man argued this morning that, any attempt to eliminate hate speech in Nigeria will never succeed because "Polygamy is the mother of hate speech"
He said the existence factions of inter-tribal and inter-religious hate promoters in the form of "Fathers, mothers, Pastors, Imams and teachers" whom all fall in the categories of mentors will ensure that this bad habit breeds among us for generations.
And sadly the government has failed to develop any pro active model to tackle this predicament.
I ask what is the way forward?
Re: Polygamy The Mother Of All Hate Speeches by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't understand. Was he holding a cow horn when he said that?

1 Like

Re: Polygamy The Mother Of All Hate Speeches by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
that is his opinion. And certain actions or observations must have triggered it
Sapiosexuality:
I don't understand. Was he holding a cow horn when he said that?
Re: Polygamy The Mother Of All Hate Speeches by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
that is his opinion. And certain actions or observations must have triggered it
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Mean By Security Vote? / Calling Un, Ecowas,nato And Heaven. / Afo Sagbuo Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.