Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship (3168 Views)

live nudes in whatapp group join quick / Couple Under Fire For Publishing Nudes In The Name Of Motherhood Pics! / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Convos: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
First of all, if you have ever sent nudes raise your hands like this \O/

Don’t be ashamed, in fact I think it’s something to be very proud of. You know we can speak freely here, after all this is the ‘naked’ convos.

Hi my name is S, and I’m here to say that sending nudes TO YOUR LOVER is a MUST. This pretty much sums up my entire post but let me just say a few more things.

I believe that in a situationship/relationship, one of the things lovers do over time is appreciate their lover’s body and also learn to be comfortable and confident enough to let your lover feast their eyes on your naked body….but not too often so you both don’t become complacent. As a lover, you should be able to identify your lover’s naked body in the dark. Know the location of every scar, birth mark, the dips, contours, the bulging biceps…

So where do nudes come in?

Sometimes, your situationship/relationship needs a little “spice”, perhaps you’ve both been busy and haven’t seen each other in a while, why don’t

READ ON.. http://thenakedconvos.com/importance-nudes-relationship/
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by boy16(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided
Endtime post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Lalas247(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kikikiki op don smoke something

Importance Yano grin
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by analyst14: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
boy16:
undecided

Endtime post
lol
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by SuperSuave(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
mumu op, so that your nudes can be leaked online after you guys breakup abi? undecided

sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by phintohlar(f): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Speechless
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by phintohlar(f): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
mumu op, so that your nudes can be leaked online after you guys breakup abi? undecided

sense fall on you
sense or blow
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by SuperSuave(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
phintohlar:
sense or blow
o need opolo yen jare
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by phintohlar(f): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
o need opolo yen jare
lol....
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Ehiscotch(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Go and ask eople that have shared nudes and broken up. Go and come and tell me.
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Convos: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Convos: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Convos: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Convos: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by Convos: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by iamJ(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
cheesy only men wen neva see woman b4 need nude

Nude is for virgins and single goats

I done see too many nunu, boobs, e get the kind pic when old men like us dey like, nude na for small Pikin dem
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by IAMSASHY(f): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided any man demanding 4 ur nude is irresponsible
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by IamLaura(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry but I don't do nudes,it's beneath me.
I don't care if you are my boyfriend or even husband.
It's either u see it Live and direct or you forget it
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by donstan18: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy only men wen neva see woman b4 need nude

Nude is for virgins and single goats

I done see too many nunu, boobs, e get the kind pic when old men like us dey like, nude na for small Pikin dem

I know where you are driving to, I understand!

Just endure, Sh*t happens!
Re: The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship by bizzy500: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2017
IamLaura:
I'm sorry but I don't do nudes,it's beneath me.
I don't care if you are my boyfriend or even husband.
It's either u see it Live and direct or you forget it
see direct cool

(1) (Reply)

What's Your View On Inter-religion Marriage? / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / See What Happened After I Finished Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.