Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus (9027 Views)

Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by AutoJoshNG: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Do you know that pain and speechlessness you experience when you get home only to discover that your phone or money is no longer in your pocket ? .

A good number of people who have boarded a public bus especially Danfo at one time or the other have lost their money or property even if it is an umbrella.

Let’s learn a few tips to help keep our properties safe when you board a public transport.

1.Front Pockets Please !
Keep all valuables in your front pocket ,or in your bag if you have one with you. There are some smooth criminals that pick-pocket before and even after you board the bus.

2.Place Your Bag In Front Of You
Whether its a laptop bag or female handbag or polybag,it should always be in front of you,on your lap,with the handle around your shoulder,now hug your bag tight .

3.Don’t Ever Think Of Sleeping
Even if its long distance traveling ,try not to sleep at all.Stay awake,stay alert !.

4.Keep Valuables Away From The Window
Especially your phones,don’t get carried away chatting on Whatsapp ,your phone could get snatched by someone outside the vehicle when you sit close to the window.

5.Don’t Flaunt It
Seriously,keep your Iphones in your pocket,its really not a time to flaunt it.Try as much as possible not to flaunt expensive stuffs.

6.Don’t Talk About Money
This is deviating a bit from the public bus,but it could originate there,so it kind of counts .

Stop having your 30 billion discussion with a client in a bus !.Wait till you get home or a private place,you could be followed !.

7.Always Check Your Surrounding Before Alighting
Always make it a rule to check your sit and surroundings before alighting from the bus ,something might have slipped out from your pocket or dropped from your bag.

We hope you have found these tips helpful .

Kindly like and share .

We would also like to hear from you.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/7-ways-to-keep-your-properties-safe-in-a-danfo-bus/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by nurey(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Always remember mawoju uche and ike ni mu

Also when you see fine girl sleeping and resting head on yah shoulder tongue ma loor nogere, she is upto something grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

6.Don’t Talk About Money
This is deviating a bit from the public bus,but it could originate there,so it kind of counts .

Stop having your 30 billion discussion with a client in a bus !.Wait till you get home or a private place,you could be followed !.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

@OP - You mean I cannot make a phone call while inside any Danfo Bus like this:

Hello! Oga Emeka, thank you so much for your patronage.

I just left your shop now and I have collected the 3.8Million Naira from your salesboy at Alaba Market but unfortunately the banks have closed now so I am headed to my house now at No. 22 Akowonjo Road, Sobo Bus-stop, Egbeda - directly opposite Sweet Sensation. grin

I will go and deposit it into my account by 9am first thing tomorrow morning. grin

Once again, thank you & greet madam for me! grin cheesy grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Zoharariel:

I just left your shop now and I have collected the 3.8Million Naira from your salesboy at Alaba Market but unfortunately the banks have closed now so I am headed to my house now at No. 22 Akowonjo Road, Sobo Bus-stop, Egbeda - directly opposite Sweet Sensation. grin

I will go and deposit it into my account by 9am first thing tomorrow morning. grin

Dem boyz don come !

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
nurey:
Always remember mawoju uche and ike ni mu

Also when you see fine girl sleeping and resting head on yah shoulder tongue ma loor nogere, she is upto something grin

Complete this story, this must be experience speaking.
Did you trek down to Obalende that day? I'm curious.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by nurey(m): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2017
PaperLace:

Complete this story, this must be experience speakig.
Did you trek down to Obalende that day? I'm curious.

No be me, nah stranger wey sit by my side it happened to, but he was a sharp dude, told the girl point blank not to try it again and she got down at the next busstop

8 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by TINALETC3(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin, Op u try, bt u cn neva b 2 careful in lagos, na only God fit cover u grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by maxiuc(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
With my tight Jean let me see how your hands go take enter

My phone get hook

Mind your business also
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by aku626(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
They'd soon remove them from lagos roads.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Guilderland1(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Just shine your eyes like torchlight.

For those who have various health issues check out the amazing things you can do with scent leaf

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/09/11-amazing-health-benefits-of-scent-leaf.html?m=1
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by maxiuc(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

before I relocated to Abuja, that's was my area kwara bus top akonwonjo really missed that area

This your description na correct the robbers don't need anymore clue

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Shadow your eyes clearly and don't smile too much
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by femi4: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2017
8. Avoid unnecessary conversation/discussion, its a ploy to make you loose concentration
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by femi4: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2017
maxiuc:
before I relocated to Abuja, that's was my area kwara bus top akonwonjo really missed that area

This your description na correct the robbers don't need anymore clue
humm....Adeoti street was my street then
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by dakeskese(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Human being no dey fear God again. Why steal from a fellow sojourner

Main while,please I'm in serious need of a girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Benyork4(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
...Admin I would have preferred 7 ways to walk @ computer village during closing hours after closing your shop... Some guys will only sell N300 all through But close with N50000 @ home.. What's the miracle formula.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Benyork4(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
...Admin I would have preferred 7 ways to walk @ computer village during closing hours after closing your shop... Some guys will only sell N300 all through But close with N50000 @ home.. What's the miracle formula.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by hayourmide01(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2017
dakeskese:
Human being no dey fear God again. Why steal from a fellow sojourner

Main while,please I'm in serious need of a girlfriend...

[color=#000099][/color] shocked cheesy Cray fella!!
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by sircardinal: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2017
No 8 always have your transport fare in your hand to pay immediately on request and stop scavenging your pocket or hand bag for it cos that's when you are likely going to loss some valuables.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by franco3075q(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2017
OK TAKEN
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by tobillionaire(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2017
most importantly, always mind ur business

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by kadree(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2017
No use ur phone if u dey near the door. One of those useless boiz go don dey watch u, once them notice say after u, na only one sit remain wey close pass to the door, dem go enter, sidan beside u like normal passenger.
Once una don enter traffic n u still dey display ur fone, omo na bye bye to ur phone b dat.
Dem go just snatch am n immediately jump down, find dia way in between vehicles wey dey traffic and datz all. Your phone don get new owner b dat.
Myself and colleagues got one the other day. The moment he got in, we jejeli send the phone bck to our pockets. It was so simultaneously done. He was so pained to the marrow. At a point, he was like "wetin dey do una, I get money n solid phone for house" and he went further calling a female colleague "ashawo". We told him yes we gree, she be ashawo, wetin b d next wey u want take abuse her again? We mocked him all through our supposed 10 minutes journey, giggling and busting into loud laughters time after time. He evidently wished for a better planed evening hours, doing some church works or voluntary community services. Lolz.
He couldn't stop lamenting till we both got to the last bus-stop as against his wish and plan.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by stonekc(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Do you know that pain and speechlessness you experience when you get home only to discover that your phone or money is no longer in your pocket ? .

A good number of people who have boarded a public bus especially Danfo at one time or the other have lost their money or property even if it is an umbrella.

Let’s learn a few tips to help keep our properties safe when you board a public transport.

1.Front Pockets Please !
Keep all valuables in your front pocket ,or in your bag if you have one with you. There are some smooth criminals that pick-pocket before and even after you board the bus.

2.Place Your Bag In Front Of You
Whether its a laptop bag or female handbag or polybag,it should always be in front of you,on your lap,with the handle around your shoulder,now hug your bag tight .

Even if its long distance traveling ,try not to sleep at all.Stay awake,stay alert !.

4.Keep Valuables Away From The Window
Especially your phones,don’t get carried away chatting on Whatsapp ,your phone could get snatched by someone outside the vehicle when you sit close to the window.

5.Don’t Flaunt It
Seriously,keep your Iphones in your pocket,its really not a time to flaunt it.Try as much as possible not to flaunt expensive stuffs.

6.Don’t Talk About Money

7.Always Check Your Surrounding Before Alighting
Always make it a rule to check your sit and surroundings before alighting from the bus ,something might have slipped out from your pocket or dropped from your bag.

We hope you have found these tips helpful .

Kindly like and share .

We would also like to hear from you.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/7-ways-to-keep-your-properties-safe-in-a-danfo-bus/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

op sum they use jaaz o.o...i experience that from Oshodi to ikorodu...there is still substance they rub on their eyes called tiro, once they stare at u, u will loose concentration and start feeling dizzy...once u xperience such, no shame but try to change ur seat immediately even if d bus is moving pls
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by agbonkamen(f): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Lagos Nawa grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by uminem02(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Xprezz02 wey wan come lagos, beta coman read
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by xprezz02(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2017
uminem02:
Xprezz02 wey wan come lagos, beta coman read

I knw all this things na...bt is this ur way of telling me that u want me to come to Lagos?!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by suremossty(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Ayaf laf tire ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by olowobaba10: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2017
OVER CAREFULNESS IS CARELESSNESS, JUST SHINE YOUR EYES.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by Abee79(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

Hehehehehehehehee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by CarReg(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2017
I love these 2......

1.Front Pockets Please !

If you sleep, Front Pockets is no longer save.....

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by uminem02(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
xprezz02:
I knw all this things na...bt is this ur way of telling me that u want me to come to Lagos?!!!
Negative!!..do u copy?
Over
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus by xprezz02(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
uminem02:
Negative!!..do u copy? Over
Lmao fooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Bus-Stops & Terminals; Is It Solving The Transport Challenge Of Lagos? / Nigerian e-passport / Abuja Airport To Be Closed For 6 Weeks From March 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.