Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Male Folks Lacks Training!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Male Folks Lacks Training!!! (381 Views)

YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? / Anambra Folks And Why They Love Themselves Like Other Igbo ...how True Is This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Folks Lacks Training!!! by Beadysworld: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
OUR MALE FOLKS ARE NOT HOME WELL TRAINED, SOMEONE JUST SAID, hey! SHUT UP! OK, I HAVE HEARD YOU, BUT BEFORE I SHUT-UP.can you please read to the end, I promise to shut up thanks.I think is high time we remind our society that the lack of training our male children who we dim or see as the leaders, heir , head, pilot, kings and all in all is having a very negative impact on our society, is high time we recognize that copying and emulating is quite different from training, grooming and nurturing in that. Being competence is not by gender, being a man or a woman, but is by people who work on becoming competent, through doing the right thing by people who need to do those right things, those people are parents, family, friends and society but falling to do so, it has left a hole that I don’t know who among us can fill, is either you, me, or even the so called mothers whom some of them the men, so much love or their better half can.

This is because our males folks live a life of emulations and we see them doing the same thing the older men(GENERATION) they are emulating did, not minding how good or bad it is, if it was, because no one is telling them if is good, bad or need to be changed, because the distance between them and I in the same society is quite much, it keeps repeating in self from generation to generation and we, in turn, suffer for it, if really children learn by what they see, not what you say to them, then there’s an urgent need to train our men folks thoroughly for better society or!.because on them lies pls read on here http://beadysworld.tv/2017/09/07/male-folks-lacks-training/

(1) (Reply)

The Patriots Eagles Travel To New Orleans To Face The Saints / Have Already Raised Their / Formation Of The American Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.