Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? (1359 Views)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by kelvinprince4u: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls my people, i want to buy Infinix not 3 pro but the specifications i see online vary and its confusing, INFINIX COMPANY claims the phone is similar to infinix note 3 but has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 4G LTE.
but if checked jumia,slot,others the INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO just has same 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, then THE 4G
pls i am as confused, i need those deeply into phones to explain this thing to me and whether i should buy it or go for TECNO L9 PLUS

pls be sure of any fact you give, thanks
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by henry007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Note 3 - 2GB/16GB

Note 3 pro has 2 variants - 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by shedy03(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
kelvinprince4u:
Pls my people, i want to buy Infinix not 3 pro but the specifications i see online vary and its confusing, INFINIX COMPANY claims the phone is similar to infinix note 3 but has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 4G LTE.
but if checked jumia,slot,others the INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO just has same 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, then THE 4G
pls i am as confused, i need those deeply into phones to explain this thing to me and whether i should buy it or go for TECNO L9 PLUS

techno L9 plus does not have 4G, it comes with quadcore processor and its screen is not full HD. thought you should know.
as for the multiple variant of note 3 pro, do not get confused. the two options (2+16/3+32) are available, and both have 4G. and then, there's note 3(without 4G).
the availability of note 3 pro (3+32) depends on the market. its rare to find in Nigerian market.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by kelvinprince4u: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks for clearing me Please wer can I find the Note 3 pro with 3GB and how much is it
shedy03:

techno L9 plus does not have 4G, it comes with quadcore processor and its screen is not full HD. thought you should know.
as for the multiple variant of note 3 pro, do not get confused. the two options (2+16/3+32) are available, and both have 4G. and then, there's note 3(without 4G).
the availability of note 3 pro (3+32) depends on the market. its rare to find in Nigerian market.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by kelvinprince4u: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks boss, wer can I buy that of 3GB nd how much is it
henry007:
Note 3 - 2GB/16GB

Note 3 pro has 2 variants - 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by lastbaff(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
kelvinprince4u:

Not everything you see on Jumia or Slot is 100% correct. Sometimes, there are errors.

What the manufacturing company tells you is correct, at least on paper. You can also get correct specs here: Latest Infinix phones and prices

As for which phone you should buy between L9 plus and Note 3 pro, that depends on what you want. See this comparison...

Note 3 pro: 4G, 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 13MP back camera, 5MP front, 4500mAh

L9 plus: 3G, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 13MP back camera, 5MP front camera, 5000mAh [source: Latest Tecno phones and prices

Except for the battery, Note 3 pro wins in everything. I'll choose it.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by adobuz(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice analysis
lastbaff:

Not everything you see on Jumia or Slot is 100% correct. Sometimes, there are errors.

What the manufacturing company tells you is correct, at least on paper. You can also get correct specs here: Latest Infinix phones and prices

As for which phone you should buy between L9 plus and Note 3 pro, that depends on what you want. See this comparison...

Note 3 pro: 4G, 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 13MP back camera, 5MP front, 4500mAh

L9 plus: 3G, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 13MP back camera, 5MP front camera, 5000mAh [source: Latest Tecno phones and prices

Except for the battery, Note 3 pro wins in everything. I'll choose it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by shedy03(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
kelvinprince4u:
Thanks for clearing me Please wer can I find the Note 3 pro with 3GB and how much is it
I saw this on konga

Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by henry007(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
kelvinprince4u:
Thanks boss, wer can I buy that of 3GB nd how much is it

I don't know if it's available.

You should consider buying Note 4 Pro for around the same price. See specs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klkaZwWcMk&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe&index=4
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by kelvinprince4u: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2017
please how do you put links in your post, whenever i do that, i get banned by antispam bot
Olaoye4love:
Verify for yourself the SPECS here http://www.infinixmobility.com/ng/note/note3-pro/
Re: Infinix Note 3 Pro True Specification, Who Is Lieing??? by stevewheezy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
kelvinprince4u:
please how do you put links in your post, whenever i do that, i get banned by antispam bot

Just paste it up there and it show up... No real thing!
May there's something wrong with your account

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Add Group Voice Call On New Update / My Paly Store Taking Time To Download / Enjoy Larger Storage With Infinix Zero 5/5 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.