₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,006 members, 3,918,717 topics. Date: Friday, 17 November 2017 at 11:54 PM

Bitcoin Scams - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Scams (602 Views)

4 Ways To Avoid Investment Scams/fraud / **beware Of Bitcoin Scams! Nairaland Tabbaz Is A Scammer** / Complete Guide To Avoiding Bitcoin Scams (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Scams by benodic: 5:01pm On Sep 07
Naturally, as Bitcoins become more popular, a lot of sharp guys are taking advantage of its popularity to scam people.
I owe it as a duty to alert guys on possible scams so that you will not lose your hard earned money.
I have been investing in bitcoins for some years now and I have learnt the hardway that there is no short cuts to making it in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. If anyone is making any promise to you of fast return look again. I will be posting the scams I have seen so that guys can be on alert

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Scams by benodic: 5:13pm On Sep 07
SCAM NO 1
TAS MINER

There is no such thing as TAS Miner in bitcoin mining. If you receive any message telling you to pay for a TAS Miner in order to get $100 daily, please it is a scam. Run for your life.
Those who got my e-manual on bitcoins know that it takes up to 4 -6 months to get your return on investment. There is no magic wand in bitcoins.
To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Scams by benodic: 11:26am On Sep 08
SCAM NO. 2
FUND PAREAB,

Hello, You have been awarded 2 Bitcoins in the 2017 Poverty Alleviation Random Email Address Ballot (P.A.R.E.A.B) organized by the United Nations and Blockchain..

the above is a summary of the scam email sent to me, dashing me 2 Bitcoins. The heading of the email is "Bitcoin Transaction Approved Final Notice"
From fund pareab. This is nothing but a scam. Nobody and I repeat nobody will just dash out 2 bitcoins to you which is an equivalent of $9000.
So my people shine your eyes oh.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Scams by Benjacky48: 12:21pm On Sep 08
You are on point
Re: Bitcoin Scams by mcjibs22(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08
No 1 and 2 i recieved the email

chai

i thank God
Re: Bitcoin Scams by benodic: 6:45pm On Sep 10
SCAM NO. 3

BITCOIN GENERATOR

This is another popular bitcoin scam that you see on most bitcoin faucets.
They claim to double your bitcoins after 100 hours and some after 24 hours. All na wash.
No software exist that can double your bitcoins in 24 hours.
So once again shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Scams by jacyhelen(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08
benodic:
SCAM NO. 3

BITCOIN GENERATOR

This is another popular bitcoin scam that you see on most bitcoin faucets.
They claim to double your bitcoins after 100 hours and some after 24 hours. All na wash.
No software exist that can double your bitcoins in 24 hours.
So once again shine your eyes

this one got me...Na one indian guy chop my bitcoin...after sending me the generator,he send i shld another bitcoin for the software key..
Re: Bitcoin Scams by jacyhelen(f): 2:32pm On Oct 08
Pls send me that ur ebok to my email at sweetjacyhelen@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Scams by Kemosolar: 8:11pm On Oct 08
Bros,we all learn in a hard way,sorry for any lost,but there are still real and genuine site for investment
Re: Bitcoin Scams by benodic: 11:46pm On Oct 10
@ jacyhelen,
The e-manual has been sent to your email
Re: Bitcoin Scams by Fimly: 12:21am On Oct 11
jacyhelen:

this one got me...Na one indian guy chop my bitcoin...after sending me the generator,he send i shld another bitcoin for the software key..
Hi dear, can you sell me some bitcoin, if atall You've for sell
Re: Bitcoin Scams by Wolexyoshi: 6:15am On Oct 11
I know of fxbtrade.com (100% scam)

(0) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How I Earn 10% Daily To My Bitcoin Wallet / Gta (guaranty Trust Assurance Shares) / If You Only Know 5 Things About Investing, Make It These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.