Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Mini Importation Business (3498 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation - The Complete Guide / How To Start Mini Importation Business With Zero Capital - Free Training / Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by femo122: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
I am a digital marketer name femi my client Arinze Francis, paid for advert services (importation) so I will tell my client

embarassed I am not happy my self
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by Kboy25(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Femo122:

How to start mini importation business with #10,000 and make #250,000

I want to welcome you to the world of mini importation business in Nigeria. This is a secret business most people don’t want to share with other people. There are a lot of Nigerians today who are secretly making cool cash from this online mini importation business. Discover My Well-Guarded Secret On How To Start Online Importation Business! Importing Items like Blackberries, Ipads, Wrist watches, Galaxy Tabs,Andriod Phones, Laptops, etc and Make N250k to N450k Monthly Right Here In Nigeria.”
Online Mini importation business is a business you can start with a minimum capital of about #10,000 and make up to about #250,000 every month.
We have a good training E-book that will guide you very well. This E-book will show you the following.
REAL secrets you need to know to kick start a thriving mini importation business, right from where ever you are right now with or without capital,growing it into a N250,000 to N450,000 per month sure income stream faster than you’ve ever thought possible.
Inside The Cheap Importation Business Report, You’ll Learn…
How To Start Your Own Importation Business In Less Than 48 Hours with little or no Capital

How To avoid virtually ALL the paper works of importing and eliminate costly mistakes.
My Money Maker’s Product Ever,How To Determine Hot in Demand Products that will always sell like crazy! ignore this and you will never make money from Importation business.
How to determine a seller so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Do not miss this part if you dont want your importation business to be frustrating.
How To Determine The Quality Of A Product Before Buying
How To Get Most Of Your Products Shipped For FREE To Your Door Step Here In Nigeria without paying additional fees or custom wahala….You will like this

How To Make Payments For Your Products (Bonus)
How to track shipments and confirm deliveries.
How to get manufacturers to brand their products with your name absolutely FREE
How to quickly and effectively market your goods to consumers for maximum profits
And a lots more…
More Proofs:
Gold Plated Necklaces For Ladies
Imagine, You Can get Original memory cards for $1
Hot Products You Can Import Too: Solar Charger For Iphones,tablet Pc,mobile Phones. This products sell very well In Nigeria Due To the Epileptic Power Supply.
Also Get Brand New laptop For just $162 or N25k and resell For N50k
One sweet thing about these online importation website is that; you’re 100% secured, because if by chance you did not receive your item or if the item you receive falls below your expectation, you can report and have your money returned to your account within 72 hours:
You can see how secured and easy this business is. No matter what happens, you can always get your money back!
Online mini importation business is very good lucrative business.

Price :

Am interested sadiqiyemifokhae@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olymp Trade Scammers / Carport / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.