Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (67500 Views)

6 Year Old 'Big Tj' Is Dead, RIP To The Little Kid / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Factfinder1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
A Nigerian Lady on Facebook, Identified as Ayanfe Bassey, has wished death upon herself, after she shared pictures of herself in a celestial regalia, with cotton wool stuck in her nose and mouth.

She shared the pictures on her Facebook wall, and captioned it: “RIP”, thus wishing upon herself death.

After she was criticized and bashed from all angles, she stood her grounds, and revealed reasons why she shared the pictures.

She wrote: “I do it for one purpose bt don’t see it as am stupid tinx okay. Sha out to my niggars and bloody stupid fellow.”

She is still yet to take down the pictures, after she all manner of criticisms. See below the pictures she shared.
http://ogashub.com.ng/rip-nigerian-lady-ayanfe-bassey-wishes-death-upon/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Factfinder1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by greatnaija01: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
this is how they invite spirit of death into their generation like play play...... I pity her mindset. She didnt have to go this far..

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by smartty68(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mtchewww. Olodo undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by NairalandCS(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
I just weak like Tony one week. undecided

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by nifemi25(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
May your soul rest in peace if God wishes

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
why do people derive pleasure In seeking media attention

A grown up girl making a fool out of herself

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hehehe....Some People Sha
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Ebios(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
As if l care,,,,,,,..
Mtcheeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Tolexander: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just for Facebook likes!

4 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Eeyaaa..
She's going back to where she came from grin

8 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by RexEmmyGee: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Not her fault.

The weed is real

12 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by ceezarhh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
taking a stroll to Pluto...I'm done with the weirdness on earth...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Evablizin(f): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin

Hahaha she might not die now rather when life is becoming so sweet to her then Mr Death will come knocking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by brainpulse: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
angry
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Edopesin: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Her prob...... na her Die na...... wetin concern OP and the mOd that moved this to front page undecided you guys gave her the attention she wants

2 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by MustiizRaja(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
This heptatecmic
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by MhizzAJ(f): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Naijacost22: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Attention Seeker. When she see death she go run.

3 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Davidlekkzy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
scary pics...
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Social media
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
NairalandCS:
I just weak like Tony one week. undecided
I follow u wEak my brother... E taya me sef

3 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Some angels are holding koboko in heaven waiting for her... RIP in advance!

4 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by mudia3012: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
attention seekers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy Nigerians! Smh!
She for kuku buy casket and call undertakers now.. Kii won pari gbogbo e...

12 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Uyi168: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
She be like 'dying things'

4 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by faithugo64(f): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
sad

Many are mad but only few are roaming!

7 Likes

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by paymentvoucher: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
HUH?
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by segebase(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
buhari self

1 Like

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Blaqqcorleone(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abeg make she dy one side

Attention nai she dy fine

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.