Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC (35982 Views)

FRSC Commences Enforcement Of National Identification Number On Driver’s Licence / How To Verify Your Driver’s Licence Online / How To Verify Your Driver's Licence Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by AutoJoshNG: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has just confirmed that you can now renew your driver's licence without going through the tedious capturing and biometrics.

All you need to do is.. go to http://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org, click on DL application, click on renewal of drivers licence and insert your licence number and date of birth.

At the end of the form, select "NO" when asked if you want to recapture biometric information. With this, your information will be pulled out from the database and you can select the centre where you wish to pick up your permanent licence.

https://autojosh.com/can-now-renew-drivers-licence-without-going-capturing/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

51 Likes 14 Shares

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by BlackDBagba: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
OK
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
That's what they should have done before

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by donk552(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who fRSC epp

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by LUGBE: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
This should not be news please.

So you mean before now when i capture for my first licence if expires after 3yrs or 5yrs as the case maybe.

FRSC will expect me to go capture again to renew, you can imagine this backward country.

You did lately what should have been on ground, instead of you to apologize for late compliance, you are saying is breaking news angry

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nwaanambra1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
now this is fantastic!

hunger go kill those guys for capture Centre cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by IamRespected: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
do you pay for renewal?
Modified; Was asking because I paid a woman 14 to process mine of 5years and the official price is 10 for 5years
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by TINALETC3(f): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
K
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by eluquenson(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
I don't know why it took FRSC so long tom take this decision.
Kudos to their boss anyway

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by aku626(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
This just made my day. Took long enough

3 Likes

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Nice info

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by mrbillz(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Better

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by OlugbengaE: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2017
This has always been the case. But you must get you forms stamped by MVAA and FRSC
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by maxiuc(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by yomalex(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Good
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
This is Nigeria. Things that look beautiful on paper don't work in real life.

You will all soon see the complaints popping up. It's either the website is down or the person in charge will ensure it doesn't work so that you van go and queue and corruption will crawl in.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by ogastone(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
A good one if implemented

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Jumbus31(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Nonsense, after I've renewed mine. Still went to their office in surulere for date extension after the temporary they gave me has expired.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2017
This is stale na
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nurey(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2017
True, I am a living witness

But they should make permanent card faster, I had to wait 6months before I received the permanent card and they text me 2weeks after I have collected to go and collect at their Lagos office. Funny government ways.

I am looking for free North Korea visa, anybody who can link me to Kim jung-un grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by ekhai(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2017
How do you make the payment. Can we pay online?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by ironheart(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahahaha, 5yrs later u will hear, your license is fake, you need to do a new one. The same method was introduced 10yrs ago, but early this year I was made to make a new license

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Swiftlee(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2017
At the point of collection, they would still force you to pay some amount! Is it not this FRSC?

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by ochiora(f): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
How does one pay for the renewal?

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Abee79(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Can you imagine? After making go through that wahala process last month . . . angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Abee79(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
ochiora:
How does one pay for the renewal?
You check the FRSC website for directions. Payment in made in designated banks
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by femi4: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
LUGBE:
This should not be news please.

So you mean before now when i capture for my first licence if expires after 3yrs or 5yrs as the case maybe.

FRSC will expect me to go capture again to renew, you can imagine this backward country.

You did lately what should have been on ground, instead of you to apologize for late compliance, you are saying is breaking news angry
Infact, I was surprised when asked to capture the last time I renewed

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by NothingDoMe: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2017
You can now renew you.

I love pidgin.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Ovamboland(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Osinbajo's executive order taking effect already, the next thing is to have an independent body one can report to if the collection time is unduly delayed

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by shedy03(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
OK, good to hear.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by toluxa1(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2017
smiley
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by mywells: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Yeah its hurting me And its hurting me me me me me me me I had a new driver license and it hurting me me me me me me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.