Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (16454 Views)

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / What Would The Intelligent Designer's Book Look Like? / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You could not resist.

Just as you couldn't
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmm. Air is found everywhere now

Can water be made from air? grin

I could have said tears or sweat... Silly thoughts running through my head lipsrsealed

Give us more clues now embarassed

Hello Benny, sorry I had to go off yesterday. Friday closure tinz. Besides my life no be Nairaland e dey. cheesy

Anyway, hmm you asked for more clues. grin

I already gave you the clues when I said go back to the beginning and the beginning is in everything.

Look at it this way, look at the beginning which is in everything... It's in everything... grin

Then when you do, then consider water....

I may sound confusing right now to you but calmly pondering over what I just wrote would put you BACK on track. You were on track but left the track and your next comment about Air was way way off track.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It's a new day and this genius is yet to provide the answers...
Alright.

Are you this desperate? You may like shortcuts but some actually enjoy the mental challenge.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
frank317:

Why are u always using provocative language and pushing it to others.

Did anyone insult the op?

Shouldn't his thread b responded to?

Even in Johnny's replies he even told the op that his question is not intelligent enough. What's wrong if another person says so?

Have u even made attempt to answer the op?

Johny isn't the yard stick for measuring MY PERSONAL THREAD AND MY OP. If you believe Johny should be the measuring stick for your life and personal decisions and posts then that's your own life.

My OP was deliberate and since he has no idea about it he simple said it was lacking just to run it down (which was expected).

However if you feel because Johny said something then you see no reason to apply the little mental strenght you have in attempting the OP then calmly leave the thread instead of becoming a distraction to more serious people.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Just as you couldn't
I know say you don see work. Arindin...
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Are you this desperate? You may like shortcuts but some actually enjoy the mental challenge.
Yes.
Tell yourself that if it make you feel good.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by frank317: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Johny isn't the yard stick for measuring MY PERSONAL THREAD AND MY OP. If you believe Johny should be the measuring stick for your life and personal decisions and posts then that's your own life.

My OP was deliberate and since he has no idea about it he simple said it was lacking just to run it down (which was expected).

However if you feel because Johny said something then you see no reason to apply the little mental strenght you have in attempting the OP then calmly leave the thread instead of becoming a distraction to more serious people.

What's this one saying again? Who ask u all this one?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
frank317:

What's this one saying again? Who ask u all this one?

What's this one saying? Was I talking to you?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yes.
Tell yourself that if it make you feel good.

Kindly move out of the way.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

What do atheists know? undecided

We know that parody doesn't mean a music video or a remake of a movie. Only Olodo theist like you with their useless blockheaded define it as such. tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I know say you don see work.
Arindin

Work or no work.....
It doesn't change what u are
.... An idiiyort undecided
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

We know that parody doesn't mean a music video or a remake of a movie. Only Olodo theist like you with their useless blockheaded define it as such. tongue tongue
Lmao .....

I can see that you are still feeling the pain of eating sand
Four times from butterflylion....

The painful part is he did it with so minimal effort grin
I always told u your disgrace was coming....
You never listened...... cool

Shameless parody goat....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

I can see that you are still feeling the pain of eating sand
Four times by butterflylion.....

The painful part is he did it with so minimal effort grin
I always told u your disgrace was coming....

Shameless parody goat....

Parody goat? Is there a music video featuring a goat or a remake of a movie that has a goat starring in it? You said parody means a music video or remake of a movie.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

Parody goat? Is there a music video featuring a goat or a remake of a movie that has a goat starring in it? You said parody means a music video or remake of a movie.

And you said parody means genre

The olodo even went to copy and paste genre from dictionary.
By the way, how is your roman bible and 10 year old adventures?

Shameless!
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nuhvey(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Let's assume rain does not fall and we never experience evaporation and Condensation and plants do not need water to thrive but humans do.
I guess this should be where the answer lies
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

And you said parody means genre

The olodo even went to copy and paste genre from dictionary.
By the way, how is your roman bible and 10 year old adventures?

Shameless!

Now you've started making up lies because you can't live without it. I never said parody means any genre you shameless liar.

I only gave you the dictionary meaning of parody which you didn't even understand.

For the bible the new testament is a formulation of the Romans. They church fathers who were Roman citizens VOTED on the books to be included in the canon.They voted 4 out of the many books circulating as the gospelsand banned the rest. The ascribed names to the gospels and even chose the ones to be included inside the bible and the ones to be banned from it. The new testament as we know it is a work and formulation of the early church fathers who were Romans. FACT!

As for the 10 years old you are yet to give us the name of any 10 years old people you know that own cars.

Mr Parody is a music video or remake of a movie.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Nuhvey:
Let's assume rain does not fall and we never experience evaporation and Condensation and plants do not need water to thrive but humans do.
I guess this should be where the answer lies

The link to the answer is somewhere in that sentence but that is only a hint.

Ask yourself this. What is the focus of the OP?

Then look at the comments I have made to the only person whom I have said looks promising.

cheesy

Expand on that via research and then respond. This is not philosophy grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Now you've started making up lies because you can't live without it. I never said parody means any genre you shameless liar.

I only gave you the dictionary meaning of parody which you didn't even understand.

For the bible the new testament is a formulation of the Romans. They church fathers who were Roman citizens VOTED on the books to be included in the canon.They voted 4 out of the many books circulating as the gospelsand banned the rest. The ascribed names to the gospels and even chose the ones to be included inside the bible and the ones to be banned from it. The new testament as we know it is a work and formulation of the early church fathers who were Romans. FACT!

As for the 10 years old you are yet to give us the name of any 10 years old people you know that own cars.

Mr Parody is a music video or remake of a movie.[/s]
Lmao, mr roman bible
You are still trying to save face? grin
Go and digest your sand.....
U have eaten enough .....
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by akintom(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Allow me sir.

My question is valid! Let's say ONLY man has a need for water and putting what we know about evolution aside and man is the only being or thing in nature who holds this need, organisms do not, plants do not but man alone!

How would we have been able to create water for our own survival based on world population?

Also, the process of water creation is very complex and not as simple as you seem to think. This was why I asked that anyone who wishes to contribute needs to first read up on water creation. Water is not simply oxygen and hydrogen (look it up) .

Again my question is based on an earth where we humans are the ones who have this need and also based on the assumption that we did not evolve from water sources yet need it.

Give it another try! cheesy
What a dumb ass emission. Typical dead thinking of creationist dumbs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2017
akintom:

^
Typical atheist with no brain who frowns at anything that requires critical thought process.....
meanwhile the thread is not even about creation.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Lmao, mr roman bible
You are still trying to save face? grin
Go and digest your sand.....

Who formed the new testament? The new testament remains a formulation of the early Church fathers who were mostly Roman citizens. Fact!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
akintom:

And who might you be please?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

Who formed the new testament? The new testament remains a formulation of the early Church fathers who were mostly Roman citizens. Fact!

Good

Oh so you are now proud of your roman bible boolshit?
Butterflylion, thanks o
the hen has come to roost.... grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Good

Oh so you are now proud of your roman bible boolshit?
Butterflylion, thanks o
the hen has come to roost.... grin

Its a FACT that the NT is a formulation of the Romans. They formed it FACT! Without them you won't have the new teastament . They made it.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Kindly move out of the way.
Mtcheww
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Ranchhoddas: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Resident M I see you.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Resident M I see you.

You can see him displaying his moronic credentials as always.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

Its a FACT that the NT is a formulation of the Romans. They formed it FACT! Without them you won't have the new teastament . They made it.

Unfortunately, no meaningful person agrees with you on this your opinion .....

Its inconsequential, sorry to say
Even if u write in a history exam, you will fail woefully undecided
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2017
felixomor:

Unfortunately, no meaningful person agrees with you on this your opinion .....

Its inconsequential, sorry to say
Even if u write in a history exam, you will fail woefully undecided

Who are the meaningful persons that disagree with me? Can you name them? I am stating facts. The bible as we know it was put together by the early Church fathers who were mostly Roman citizens.

The promulgation of early canon law which later established the NT was done at the council of Nicea which was called by Emperor Constantine the Roman emperor at that time. You know nothing about history Mr parody is a music video or remake of a movie.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nuhvey(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Allow me sir.

My question is valid! Let's say ONLY man has a need for water and putting what we know about evolution aside and man is the only being or thing in nature who holds this need, organisms do not, plants do not but man alone!

How would we have been able to create water for our own survival based on world population?

Also, the process of water creation is very complex and not as simple as you seem to think. This was why I asked that anyone who wishes to contribute needs to first read up on water creation. Water is not simply oxygen and hydrogen (look it up) .

Again my question is based on an earth where we humans are the ones who have this need and also based on the assumption that we did not evolve from water sources yet need it.

Give it another try! cheesy
Ok then, going by this, Let's take like this hypothetical example, lets say in the Near Future, about some centuries away. We finally destroy Our Planet with our nukes and weapons and those of Us that survive are on a spacecraft and somehow, We managed to find a planet lush and filled with Plant life (dey may not necessarily be green ) and other extraterrestrial life forms which live and survive without water, (like water isn't a component of their planet as it is in ours, however bearing in mind that all other physical and chemical components should be similar to those of Our home planet).. How would We be able to survive without water?
I would try to give 2 solutions for that scenario...
First off, the extraterrestrial life forms should be able to manufacture organic materials as their source of food or nutrients... If We have something as complex as life, u'll base the chemistry generally on Carbon, Hydrogen, then Oxygen, Nitrogen or Sulphur. In this case, We could be able to extract some of these organic molecules and subject them to chemical reactions such as oxidation or reduction reactions... However, in this case, the amount of the extraterrestrial life would determine the amount of water being produced and it may not be enough for our population...
Case 2 would be a high energy dependent reaction.. It is well known that combustion of hydrogen, even just a little spark, would form some amount of water.. We know from observational astronomy that Stars are composed of many elements or atoms and at a critical time, when these stars begin to manufacture heavy elements in their core, they become unstable and can explode... Now this explosion yields atoms and molecules which are scattered through the galaxy as gas clouds and stuffs like that.. The commonest element in the universe is taken to be hydrogen, then helium, oxygen and nitrogen... Theoretically speaking, We could be able to gather a large amount of these elements (hydrogen and oxygen) maybe in large gas balloons and kind of burn them, we'll be able to get water in a large scale.. However, the reaction is violent so the amount of the would have to be just enough so as not to destroy the planet and some of the life forms... This could also be similar to the way water was formed in our planet... Some school of thought assert that about 2-3 billion years ago, high mass planetary bodies (asteroids) were bombarding the earth and due to their high speed and and the high temperature caused by the bombardment and as they crossed the atmosphere, it would have led to the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen which formed a lot of steam at the time... As time passed, the earth began to cool and water from the steam began to form.. If We could have create such a scenario, maybe through physical, chemical or nuclear means, there would be a possibility of the formation of water for the population... Anyways, its a hypothetical solution.. I await ur own answer to the question.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

Who are the meaningful persons that disagree with me? Can you name them? I am stating facts. The bible as we know it was put together by the early Church fathers who were mostly Roman citizens.

The promulgation of early canon law which later established the NT was done at the council of Nicea which was called by Emperor Constantine the Roman emperor at that time. You know nothing about history Mr parody is a music video or remake of a movie.

Nah, you should first tell us the meaningful person that taught you this roman bible hogwash....

Quote the person.....
Mr parody
You can even consult your favourite text book (Wikipedia).... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / When The Earth Is Round Do We Live Inside Or Outside It ?? / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.