Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (57023 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by IMASTEX: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
KayDEAN:
He Would soon marry
Lol. . .Oh, you mean. He would soon openly formalized his marriage.

Religion is a crap. . .Only those that view Christianity as a way of life will understand my point.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
who let dog out of his cage ?,,
Jeez, nd i thought i was talking to a human, bros ur stupidity is ancestral
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
ayorinde217:

What yardstick did u use to measure it? if you are proud of your church, tell us here. I'm curious to know that church that has 100% holy members
yes I agree with you we have all category of people in the church but Catholic own is too much,,,, both father Reverend and all ,, na the same rope tie them,,, tell me why many fathers have been caught raping girls. even your pope Francis approve gay marriage ,,,,, gosh,,, Catholic is irritating me,,, man marrying man
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Richydos(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
what is the different between through and to?
undecided

which school did you actually go to?
Nigga I know you don't know u are embarrassing yourself with every piece of crap you put up
U mean you don't know d real meaning of "through' and" to" and to worsen it you don't know the right usage of "different" and "difference" yet your galloping brain is asking of the school I went to??
Nigga I have sworn never to disgrace u... Trust me I won't.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Okwyjesus:

What did he commit?
Leaving a church without a proper reason is not a crime abi?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Jeez, nd i thought i was talking to a human, bros ur stupidity is ancestral
go to school I no dey go,,, correct your self ,,, I can't feet,,,, go get a life nigar,,,,
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
yes I agree with you we have all category of people in the church but Catholic own is too much,,,, both father Reverend and all ,, na the same rope tie them,,, tell me why many fathers have been caught raping girls. even your pope Francis approve gay marriage ,,,,, gosh,,, Catholic is irritating me,,, man marrying man
Pls quote a reliable source to backup ur gay claim, abi u just say mak dem notice u
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Matthew4sure(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please invite me on your wedding day o because that is next, no more father again .

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by sicily4u: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:

U did not answer his question, what is the name of ur church ?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
go to school I no dey go,,, correct your self ,,, I can't feet,,,, go get a life nigar,,,,
Wat is dis pointless boy saying, abi dem increase ur dosage 2dy ni
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Richydos(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Kindly point out names of the Rev fathers that were caught raping girls or you just shut the hell up... Cox i don't know Y you can't keep shut when your points are without facts n as well baseless... Abi u eat pepper?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Person go just wake up say e wan foolish 4 d full day, dis 1 is a wa
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:
Wat is dis pointless boy saying, abi dem increase ur dosage 2dy ni

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Richydos:

Kindly point out names of the Rev fathers that were caught raping girls or you just shut the hell up... Cox i don't know Y you can't keep shut when your points are without facts n as well baseless... Abi u eat pepper?
D boy matter tire me
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by jmoore(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

Why would he demonize his benefactor? He has to play his game well so people like you can fall for his gimmicks.

Jesus Christ is his benefactor, not the roman catholic church.

Remove the veil and look beyond the denomination. Open your bible and read.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Richydos:

I don't relate with blindfolded catholic ,ragamuffin,,,
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
jmoore:

I do not believe in the Catholic Church also. But this man simply used and dumped the Catholic Church.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by lovingyouhun: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
seunAccount:
And he would surely have lot of members.

Even if they know he commited something bad. We're the ones spoiling the country.

Please what crime did he commit? I still don't get it kindly illuminate me.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by TechAddiction: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
he found out the Truth that Catholic church is a demonic church who worship marry instead of the son of God.

No one comes through the father except through me! he didn't say no one comes through virgin Mary undecided

why will a sane man be praying to marry and be worshiping a carved status of Mary?
it shows that the church is practicing idolatry.

Stop fooling around..
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
jmoore:

Wetin ur bible talk, as na u read pass
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Richydos(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
N who the hell do you think is trying to relate with your incredible dumb ass.... U have got nothing to offer na
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Richydos:

Nigga I know you don't know u are embarrassing yourself with every piece of crap you put up
U mean you don't know d real meaning of "through' and" to" and to worsen it you don't know the right usage of "different" and "difference" yet your galloping brain is asking of the school I went to??
Nigga I have sworn never to disgrace u... Trust me I won't.
OK... nigga!

wish you quick recovery!
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Luisema4luv:

D boy matter tire me
its high time I slap your stupidity out of you ____0ya take IT

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by kitaatita: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
sonnie10:
Soon he will come up with conspiracy theories about catholic
So that his business will thrive. The man knows how to make noise to attract patronage. What's the big deal about a pastor leaving one denomination to another. It happens daily; but he had to make noise to gain free publicity.
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by IMASTEX: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cordis92:
That was how many churches were formed after their founding fathers left catholic, and that's why we have many churches. Tomorrow his church member will wake up, have a dispute with him and create his ministry and it goes on.
Everything centered on one thing. Money!

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Richydos:

N who the hell do you think is trying to relate with your incredible dumb ass.... U have got nothing to offer na
silence is the best answer given to a foolish fool, who don't even know he his foolish

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by enimooko: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kaycee7:
Bloggers will just be spreading misinformation.
The Catholic Church does not excomunicate or ostracize a priest for resigning. The only edict The Church announces to the congregation is that said priest no longer possesses the grace to dispense sacraments & activities performed by an ordained minister. The Church can never treat someone like a pariah for leaving The Church.
OP, get your facts straight and stop misleading people.
cheesy
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by hatedisplace: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
IMASTEX:
Turn 50% of the present religious buildings into industries and you will have less crime to handle. . .One don't need to own a church as pastor to serve God. Just show love and kindness to everyone. That's all that matters.

Well, he would soon be needing our product to meet up as a man
The best statement I have ever read in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Luisema4luv(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
I dn relate wit arid brains
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by goingape1: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
TechAddiction:

Stop fooling around..
hey nigga!
no one is fooling around! the truth hurt right?
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by Richydos(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
goingape1:
OK... nigga!

wish you quick recovery!
Quick Recovery from what Mr dummy
It's like your brain is paining u... U can as well ask whoever is close to you to assist u in doing some reasoning before u keep goshing out crap
Re: Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
I just pray God exposed all this Antichrist called Reverend father in Catholic, who are duping citizens of their hard earned money all in the name of prayer,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.