Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (22391 Views)

4 Killed As Car Coming From Lagos Lands Into A Ditch After Its Tyre Burst (Phot) / Car Carrying Entire Family Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Imo(pics) / Driver Veers Off Asa Dam Bridge In Kwara, Lands Into A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by CastedDude: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
It was a tragic moment earlier today after a fully loaded bus skidded off the road and fell into a ditch along the Benin-Ore road. The ghastly accident left many passengers injured but none dead as the wounded were taken to the hospital for treatment.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/passengers-injured-bus-veers-off-road-lands-ditch-photos.html

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
So many preventable accidents. God alone will help us.

11 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by mykh01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Diz is d closest av gotten to F.T.C.

i will back to give ma view

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by holatin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
thank God no life is lost.

the Nigeria air safety are to be blame for the accident in PEJ voice

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by holatin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
mykh01:
Ff
fufu

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by symbianDON(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
most likely caused by fatigue....some of these drivers hardly take a rest. these bus companies ought to monitor the welfare of their drivers. thank God no one died.

18 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by cosmatika(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God no one died.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Nostradamu(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good news, no live lost. In other news, Seun needs to ban all these "land grabbers, space squatters, land speculators" etc. because it's making the quest for front page a very lucrative gesture. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by id4sho(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Which company bus is dat
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Elis49(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
God is really wonderful
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Angelyna(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jesus! This is so scary
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by coolhamid(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Alhamdulilah

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by cr7rooney10(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ope olohun
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by symbianDON(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017

16 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by caniva(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Alhamdulillah for the passengers, May God heal their wound swiftly. Aamin.

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by abike12(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
How unfortunate. We need better roads and stricter yearly car inspections

1 Like

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
You are speedin' anyhow in Benin witches' jurisdiction, what were you expectin'?

Btw, this new set of Benin girls no even sabi work again o. If na b4, dis bus go don lock d passengers inside, come burn down patapata.

Learners everywhere.

Shioor.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by mailingdgreat: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is most likely caused by Village People Interference (VPI)
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by martinmiller: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
lord please have mercy, i hope none lost their life?
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God o.

I can imagine the impact
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by lovingyouhun: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
mykh01:

Mugu!! FCT abi? I hope you find your missing sense you've gone to look for, so you can comment reasonably when next you open this T. Opiororo head

Thank God for them.
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Nostradamu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=symbianDON post=60235159][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by lawalosky(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
village people are not smiling right now!
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by yale001(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
God thank you for there lives you saved from fire explosion.
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jubril Muhammadu buhari angel of darkness it will never be well with you and your Sudanese family
.... Amin
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Zizicardo(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Bifwoli: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Symbolic of the Nigerian economy landing in a ditch.
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Abeyjide: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank YOU God for journey mercy today. the rate at which car drivers speed on our road is alarming. I couldn't believed it when I watched the speed by road side when the public car I was travelling with developed fault.
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by Figs(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
afonjas looking for people's skull to mine
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by mycare(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
mykh01:

Please where you put your sense.
Something so serious and you are pursing FTC.
I had hoped u will make FTC if you were in the bus... undecided kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo / Your Rights When Dealing With A FRSC Official In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.