Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos (53730 Views)

Social Distancing During Hajj Pilgrimage. Number Reduced From 2 Million To 1,000 / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter / Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by Tripplejay23(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Painful Exit
----------------
Oya watch free Live EPL on your phone for free with this app CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by GogetterMD(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Does "natural cause" now have another definition? We should refrain from throwing the word around. The lady looks less than 30
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by ifeolamide00(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
tit:
they have used this one for ritual
this one dumb no be small,please wise up,don't die like this

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
tit:
they have used this one for ritual

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=tit post=60234465]they have used this one for ritual[/quote

Yes we agree.. Na this kind ritual I dey look for... Let me just go there inshaa Allah then come die on a Friday morning after my hajj and be buried with thousands praying for me immediately after juma'ah prayer

Chai ! this one go be my perfect ritual ,inshaa Allah .

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by juman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawalosky:
may her soul rest in Aljannatul Firdausi, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2017
May Allah grant her paradise

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by ikemesit4477: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady has left her family and friends in sorrow following her demise in Mecca during this year's pilgrimage. According to Abdullahi I. Mahuta who shared the sad news, the lady's last statement to her mother when she was leaving for this year's Hajj was: 'God can take her life over there as long as she completes the Hajj pilgrimage successfully'..Her prayer was apparently answered.

According to report, she died of a natural course. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/pretty-nigerian-lady-dies-mecca-successfully-completing-pilgrimage-photos.html

maybe they should be kukuma carrying poison when going so that they will die in Mecca!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by JegaQuin: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Hemcy:
RIP to her,but she didn't choose a real religion which is Christianity.

May God provide a good place for you in heaven.(Amen)

So sad

pls where can I found this supposed real religion 'Christianity' in ya bible-s so that i can concur with ya opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by JegaQuin: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2017
osuofia2:
Them no go ever hear word..... Stay in ur country, them no go hear..... Continue contributing to Saudi gdp

have you also advised them Christians going to Jerusalem and Rome every year to stop helping the growth of Isreal and Italy GDP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by mdbisanti: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2017
may her soul rest in perfect peace ameen

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by babaireti(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Innalillahi Wa inna Illahi roojihuuna

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos by slimtoney(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2017
RIP MY SISTER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Abuja National Mosque, Nigeria (Video) / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? / 13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.