Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part (26111 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by PrettyCrystal: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is really heartbreaking. A woman who burnt a seven year old girl identified as Chidinma with hot knife has been arrested by Anambra State police. According to Emma Oramalu, the woman burnt the little girl with hot knife after severally flogging her and injecting pepper into her private part for eating crayfish and licking sugar. She has been arrested and is currently helping the police in their investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/pretty-nigerian-lady-dies-mecca-successfully-completing-pilgrimage-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by PrettyCrystal: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
omg

it's not easy being a girl child.

if it's not sexual abuse it's physical abuse or emotional abuse.

you grow from being abused to getting dumped by 1 sicko boyfriend

7 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
This govt sef cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Oblongata: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
She must be elder for 'pepper dem gang' angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by MhizzAJ(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
She's a devil
Ordinary crayfish and sugar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by coolebux(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ewwww chimoo!!! Just negodu how this demoness is maltreating this pretty girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by muykem: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
I know it will be igbo. My wife prevented me from arrested my ibo Neabour. The way they treat their house help make me crying often. I have never seen such wickedness in my life before now.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by ettybaba(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nnamumu kanu will bail her.
The husband of the wicked woman is a fulish upon member.
They have license for stupidity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by GloriaNinja(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
SHE DESERVES HOT CHILLY INSIDE HER EYES AND NOSE TOO. DEMONIC WOMAN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by holatin(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
she should be released to me, and I will show her why they called Yoruba's pepper them gang.

she need to feel how the girl felt, like ten times what the girl felt self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
some women are the devil incarnate towards children... never understood why so much hatred. then when the child dies in her care, she will now blame her oga (the devil). she should have pepper in her coochie as punishment|!

where are this child's parents anyway?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by hisgrace090: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
The rule is never give out your child as house help, periode.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by smardray(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
IBO land sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Ojiofor: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wicked woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Evablizin(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017

To me the arrest is of no use,the woman should be flogged by a soldier,burn her skin with hot iron the last but not the least inject hot Ghana into her private part so that she will know the evil she did is very horrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by IamFranco: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't care what happens to the woman. I only care for the welfare of the girl, she deserves a better life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by DIKEnaWAR: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin Does anyone find the first picture funny? grin

While the stupid woman is suffering the consequences of her wicked action, her baby(on her thigh) is busy enjoying the limelight. Posing and smiling for the camera. Trying to utilise the opportunity to be known.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Wickedness even in her look! Nice posture @ dat little baby joor
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by MediumStout(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2017
They should throw her into a river full of crocodiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by rubyagada(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2017
MediumStout:
angry
Congratulations
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by funlord(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2017
Just look at the fat, kiwi polish skin having bastard! She looks like a cannibal and her heart must be darker than her skin! I hope she was not planning to eat that baby she is holding? Obese and wicked monstrosity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by MediumStout(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Evablizin:

To me the arrest is of no use,the woman should be flogged by a soldier,burn her skin with hot iron the last but not the least inject hot Ghana into her private part so that she will know the evil she did is very horrible

An eye for an eye makes the world blind. You are worse than the woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by PrettyCrystal: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by KanuIsCursed: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Another biaflan again,are these people cursed?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Xblink(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Let's put the same pepper into her own private part too
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2017
But what is the woman's name naaa? She looks very dark like our sisters from the west

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS / Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP / 11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.