Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? (10644 Views)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by pickabeau1: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
baralatie:
how would you describe what i s financially compatible!

It means the spouses have an idea of their financial goals and have a common understanding on treatment of issues. Education, projects, vacation etc

What's your point
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Are you saying that it will have a negative impact on the wife to know how much her husband makes?
I am saying financial matters in marriage should be handled with care wether husband or wife!
for some women financial information of the husband exact status worked negatively!
for example Mr famous of Ghana!
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
baralatie:
I am saying financial matters in marriage should be handled with care wether husband or wife!
for some women financial information of the husband exact status worked negatively!
for example Mr famous of Ghana!

Then these husband married useless women.

I still see no reason why my husband should keep his income a secret.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by beau49: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Are you saying that it will have a negative impact on the wife to know how much her husband makes?
sorry to butt in but I think it does for some women. It has a negative impact for some ladies who lack control when it comes to money and in the case where such income is high,all they probably think of what and what to buy whether or not it is beneficial, as long as another pay cheque comes in at the end of the month or whatever time frame the income comes in. Another is those who make up stupid/irrelevant expenses just so they can get as much money as they can from the husband. ######Apart from men that have issues when it comes to their money,I don't see any reason why a guy should hide how much he makes from his spouse,except such lady is a heavy spender or lacks discipline when it comes to money.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
beau49: sorry to butt in but I think it does for some women. It has a negative impact for some ladies who lack control when it comes to money and in the case where such income is high,all they probably think of what and what to buy whether or not it is beneficial, as long as another pay cheque comes in at the end of the month or whatever time frame the income comes in. Another is those who make up stupid/irrelevant expenses just so they can get as much money as they can from the husband. ######Apart from men that have issues when it comes to their money,I don't see any reason why a guy should hide how much he makes from his spouse,except such lady is a heavy spender or lacks discipline when it comes to money.

Then the husband married a du. mb woman. Very simple. I am not one of them so I want to know m husband's income nd where the money goes.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

It means the spouses have an idea of their financial goals and have a common understanding on treatment of issues. Education, projects, vacation etc

What's your point
1.financial goals.I.e expectations
2.education,projects, vacation. I.e
all these I have no problem with.

they are within the confines of financial discretion.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

What's your point
2.education,projects, vacation. I.e marital needs

Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Then these husband married useless women.

I still see no reason why my husband should keep his income a secret.
really!strong words you used up there!

if you have a choice will like a two week holiday at obudu or a one week stay at Lanka hotel ajegunle!
will prefer a 1960 beettle or 2014 Toyota. Camry model.
would you like a Samsung galaxy 6 or Nokia torch 108

P
Our prayer is " Lord lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil"
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
baralatie:
really!strong words you used up there!

if you have a choice will like a two week holiday at obudu or a one week stay at Lanka hotel ajegunle!
will prefer a 1960 beettle or 2014 Toyota. Camry model.
would you like a Samsung galaxy 6 or Nokia torch 108

P
Our prayer is " Lord lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil"

The question is not what I prefer but what I can afford.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The question is not what I prefer but what I can afford.
ehh now!that is the temptation! what you can afford!
it will come from a target list of what is available on the market and if a wife knows the account .............
bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
spending spree.....
women never carry last for that one!
all the husband income for fantansies that the woman considers affordable!
Lol!
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
baralatie:
ehh now!that is the temptation! what you can afford!
it will come from a target list of what is available on the market and if a wife knows the account .............
bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
spending spree.....
women never carry last for that one!
all the husband income for fantansies that the woman considers affordable!
Lol!

So you believe that women do not know how to handle money but men do, right?
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by pickabeau1: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
baralatie:
2.education,projects, vacation. I.e

Ok
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So you believe that women do not know how to handle money but men do, right?
not many can handle the distraction of financial records of some husbands.
the financial strength of many women is the home front and "organised financial management"
but financial information of husband status it turns them around if not managed by the husband.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by beau49: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Then the husband married a du. mb woman. Very simple. I am not one of them so I want to know m husband's income nd where the money goes.
Lol,I guess....am of the same opinion too. Infact,once we are sure the relationship is heading to marriage and all we ought to have trashed out the issue of income and all. Would feel offended if he does not tell except ofcourse I exhibit the character of the women I mentioned above which is not likely to happen.
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
baralatie:
not many can handle the distraction of financial records of some husbands.
the financial strength of many women is the home front and "organised financial management"
but financial information of husband status it turns them around if not managed by the husband.

I am wondering what kind of women you are surrounded with undecided
Re: Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? by baralatie(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am wondering what kind of women you are surrounded with undecided
let me help your imagination.............
dark skin,big bottom with cup breast interesting personality personal business orientation with 5 employee staff and I have the keys to her spots!
but I have met women who have fought battles.some from crooked husbands,some from no good guys,some high flyers making money,some building power families.just name it!
a woman world is totally different ball game,without God,some women won't make it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. / The Best Age To Start Having Babies. / Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.