Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

October 50-Word Collaboration Registration - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / October 50-Word Collaboration Registration (900 Views)

Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration / 6 Words Chain - A Collaboration Thread / Navigation of October Collaboration Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 1:09am On Sep 08, 2017
As we prepare for our collaborations in October, it is expedient that we know the plan. There are other threads for other competitions and collaborations for that month, some of which do not need Registration.

The essence of the registration is to help prepare for the story.

All you need to say is either I'm in, count me in.... Registration ends on 17th..
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2017
I'm in, count me in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by olumide54(m): 3:11am On Sep 08, 2017
am in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by meneski(m): 5:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Count me in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2017
I'm in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Let's keep 'em coming.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by kingphilip(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
I'll be in

the viewers section
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
I am in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by SheWrites(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Am in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by duch12(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
I am in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by liznificent(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
I am in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
count me in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by omohjesu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Am in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by llaykorn: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
I'm in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by piroux(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2017
I'm in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Chineydum: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
I'm in
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Ijay58: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
i'm im
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Akposb(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'm in.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Am in captain
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
So in preparation for this story, we would make it any genre. But we would establish the facts and characters chart.

Since we will be doing this very fast, anybody that comes first would do the next. This mean that you can't just introduce any character or anything for any reason..

We will build the character chart together. So let's start with these.

Protagonist name:
Antagonist name:
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by meneski(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Protagonist- Mr Solomon Hanks
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Antagonist name : Miss Jillian Obinna
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Creeza:
Antagonist name : Miss Jillian Obinna
Thanks

1 Like

Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 5:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Next
You can only give one of this information. But have the chance to add another feature after two people have theirs

Protagonist

Special name: If he/ she has, why? Who calls him or her that name?
Nickname: If there is any what is its origin. Does he/ she love that name?

Dates
Date of birth.
Time ( if it is significant)
Which celebrity was born that same day
How was the weather that day
Any major event that happen that day
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Divepen1:
Thanks
uwc. Am I free to write up the personal info for the protagonist too? Or just wait till the antagonist chart pops up?
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Creeza:
uwc. Am I free to write up the personal info for the protagonist too? Or just wait till the antagonist chart pops up?
Yes. You're free.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Divepen1:
Yes. You're free.
okay thanks
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Protagonist

Special name: none

Who calls him or her that name? Prefers his his full name.

Nickname: sharp shooter.

If there is any what is its origin. :
Got it from friends way back in his teen days, has lingered into his adult life. But the main idea is his ability to pin down and woo ladies at a go. Easy as they come.

Does he/ love that name?
I interviewed him, guess what he said ' I'll have to kill you if I tell you. grin the guy is hilarious.

Dates

Date of birth . March 28 1986 (31)

Time ( if it is significant) : He said he never asked his mom that part untill she passed on ( tragic)

Which celebrity was born that same day
: Lady Gaga.

How was the weather that day : from his behavioural patterns I'd say : humid , maybe sunny a little bit but definitely a fine weather.

Any major event that happen that day : A star was born.

Hope this works. Trust me , he is a very conceited personality. Hard to crack the nutshell.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Divepen1(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks Creeza
Major Antagonist
Special name: If he/ she has, why? Who calls him or her that name? Nickname: If there is any what is its origin. Does he/ she love that name? Dates Date of birth. Time ( if it is significant) Which celebrity was born that same day How was the weather that day Any major event that happen that day
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Major Antagonist

Special name: Jilly

If he/ she has, why? : short for jillian.

Who calls him or her that name? : Her parents and close friends

Nickname: Slay Mama

If there is any what is its origin: Has an attitude for expensive living, graduated from a private uni, and always thinks highly of her reputation. So she said but i believe rich kids are never slay queens . Just my opinion.

She said her parents are rich. She gave her self the name.

Does he/ she love that name? I bet she does. She is too classy, too choosy and the way she glanced at me. YOU COULD tell she was bored with the interview already.

Dates

Date of birth. : July 16 1990

Time ( if it is significant) : Has no idea or didnt care to share.

Which celebrity was born that same day : Wizkid Ayo

How was the weather that day : humid.

Any major event that happen that day : I'm not sure, but this villain in rude character was born.
Re: October 50-Word Collaboration Registration by Creeza(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Hope this will do? smiley Dive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / VALENTINE'S SPECIAL . (a Short Story) / ** Quote Of The Day **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.