Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged (1872 Views)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by jaychubi: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2017
They are abt to Wed but the girl looked underaged, anyway sweet 16 things going down, virgin things

Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by dangotesmummy: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Her v@gyna her business

Is it your v@gyn@ or phenese?

Face your front and live your life while others live theirs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by jaychubi: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Her v@gyna her business

Is it your v@gyn@ or phenese?

Face your front and live your life while others live theirs

Have you ever heard abt child abuse in d cave where u live, u see y its nt all abt minding ones business

5 Likes

Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Child abuse sad
Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by dangotesmummy: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
jaychubi:

Have you ever heard abt child abuse in d cave where u live, u see y its nt all abt minding ones business
women aren't taking the child marriage thing seriously so what do you want us to do
Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by goldbim(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
You never can tell..she could be above 18.besides, she might be comfortable with the age difference.all you can do is to wish her a happy married life.!..
Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
She has babyface and she is not into fashion.

1 Like

Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2017
she might not be as young as she looks. if I post my picture here many people will think I'm still in SS1 especially when I style my natural hair lol

2 Likes

Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by lilmax(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
she might not be as young as she looks. if I post my picture here many people will think I'm still in SS1 especially when I style my natural hair lol
post am.....no be mouth
Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by eyinjuege: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2017
If you know something, then tell is and let us know too.

How do you know the girl in question is underage? It's not only by face o.

She looks like a young girl, but not a child. Appearances are deceptive.

Please, if you know her real age, then let us know.
Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wetin concern you

Re: They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Nothing looks underage about the girl
Dresses decently without makeup thats it..

Come see the 16 YO that lives down my street you will call her 30

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Used 7 Seater Leather Sofa For 65k / Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother / How My Mother’s Advice Made Me Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.