Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (44049 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2017
skylane:
please sir,I saw your statements about hotel workers in turkey,I have 6yrs experience in hospitality industry with diff positions,I am very interested,how much do you think I will spend in total,to get the tourist visa,BTA etc so that I can come over(I have my passport)please no vex help me explain,you seem nice n sincere to me

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Codeblues:

Oga Sloye using N400 equivalent to the above per week is 28k and 112k per month. Unfortunately the person family in Naija will be expecting him or her to send money to build mansion because e dey obodo oyinbo. grin

LOL..abroad no easy...but people things say e easy

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Malayy(m): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2017
No be this bekistas tear my 28k ticket that time.. Rubbish!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Malayy:

LOL

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by ichommy(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Malayy:

grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by 1kingwriter: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Codeblues:

Oga Sloye using N400 equivalent to the above per week is 28k and 112k per month. Unfortunately the person family in Naija will be expecting him or her to send money to build mansion because e dey obodo oyinbo. grin

What's the cost of living like?
Food per week?
Housing?
Cloths?
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by good4all40: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Front page please

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Kuzee23: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
How can i get the visa to this country? How? God i no wan dey Nigeria for this christmas at all

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Beautiful views.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by iresidency(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:
Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey and the fifth-largest city in the world by population, is considered European, yet it occupies two different continents. One part of Istanbul lies in Europe and the other part lies in Asia. Istanbul’s European part is separated from its Asian part by the Bosphorus strait, a 31-km-long waterway that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, and forms a natural boundary between the two continents. Two suspension bridges across the Bosporus - the Bosporus Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, also called Bosporus Bridge II, connect the two sides, yet many tourist prefer to visit the European side of Istanbul because of its historical significance. The European side is also the city’s commercial center with banks, stores and corporations and two-third of its population. The Asian side feels more relaxed, with wide boulevards, residential neighbourhoods and fewer hotels and tourist attractions.

justwise

Mynd44

lalasticlala

So far the most beautiful country for me since leaving 9ija. Nice job MAN! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by okerekeikpo: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ordinary Turkey, I think say na better country sef, pls don't post this type of rubbish here again

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by spintex: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by kay29000(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nice. Lovely roads. It doesn't look like the city is really populated like that.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by castrokins(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why does every country in this world appear better than Nigeria?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by RIPEnglish: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Op, you not knowledge at all, it is besiktas not bekistas. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by deco22(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
All this over sabi people,instead of you to correct someone plainly,you will first add insults.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by watchindelta(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

$70 per week
you sure dey use euro. it more than that bro undecided is only romania that pay poor
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Sammy07: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:
Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey and the fifth-largest city in the world by population, is considered European, yet it occupies two different continents. One part of Istanbul lies in Europe and the other part lies in Asia. Istanbul’s European part is separated from its Asian part by the Bosphorus strait, a 31-km-long waterway that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, and forms a natural boundary between the two continents. Two suspension bridges across the Bosporus - the Bosporus Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, also called Bosporus Bridge II, connect the two sides, yet many tourist prefer to visit the European side of Istanbul because of its historical significance. The European side is also the city’s commercial center with banks, stores and corporations and two-third of its population. The Asian side feels more relaxed, with wide boulevards, residential neighbourhoods and fewer hotels and tourist attractions.

justwise

Mynd44

lalasticlala

During your stay

You'll be like.

'so I was living in a village back in Nigeria' grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by juman(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
castrokins:
Why does every country in this world appear better than Nigeria?

One nigeria is totally wrong.

Another election is coming, let try to get it better.

APC is already a failure.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Kizyte(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:
bekistas
Oga Bekistas abi Besiktas, which one?
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by davillian(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
.Rb leipzig vs Beşikta.
Way God show me say na 2 and over 1.5 for 12 odds.
Na so my village people no let me rest until I give Leipzip 1 and over 1.5 @ 1.48 odds.

.Rb leipzig vs Beşikta. Final score 1-2.
Na so my 6.7m take spoil.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Funjosh(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Where is my Dyt cool
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:

carry am go wema bank go collect money...and i wont edit it..cry if you want

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kizyte:
Oga Bekistas abi Besiktas, which one?

pick any one way you want and quit crying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
watchindelta:
you sure dey use euro. it more than that bro undecided is only romania that pay poor

Like serious
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by alienvirus: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
When road be like parlour tiles. I give up on Nigeria. We are FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
watchindelta:

they use all currencies here but they trade mostly in $ and they pay people in turkish lira
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Mariangeles(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
hope racist aint many there
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by RIPEnglish: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

carry am go wema bank go collect money...and i wont edit it..cry if you want
What is my own, it is your shames & ignorant that you are displayed on the online. What is my own. Mr Olodo. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Clever660: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
So instabul is a name of place in turkey.i dey see that name for bet9ja for turkey league.instabul barsahir.they win sporting braga yesterday 4 europa league.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Kizyte(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

pick any one way you want and quit crying
I was never crying before. People like you don't accept correction politely. I pity you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) / Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.