Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (44071 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by judlice84: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks.
I will let you know when I am ready
sloye5:

as long as you get para no wahala

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by miqos02(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Clever660:
So instabul is a name of place in turkey.i dey see that name for bet9ja for turkey league.instabul barsahir.they win sporting braga yesterday 4 europa league.
Istanbul basakesir
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Martin0(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Turkey?! Rubbish! grin if not to go there on holiday and european women what else will i be looking for in istanbul

So Turkey nor be country to do better things
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Martin0(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dyt:

Lol I stay on the European side I know the OP He was helpful A great guy Never met him.but he put me thru
Sloye5 kiss

Eh eh so na turkey u dey abi,nor wonder,now I see
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Had it been na naija na only keke for kill all the pictures.....
I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by proeast(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
NwaIgboBoy:
I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Hmnn, But Rochas ban keke for Owerri people wan kill am.
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by edupedia: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
NwaIgboBoy:
I HATE NIGERIA!!!

....and NIGERIA hates u too...even triple...We hope your type ends up in Libya...see u on CNN!...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by KingGabby07(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
With all vix am seeinq U'll now expect me to die in vix country! tah isnot possible...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Bullet1234(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
skylane:
baba can I get llike maybe 2months visa to turkey,come look for jobs in 1 on dose factories? Can dey employ me on that and gv me PR card? Just like dey do in UAE?
Don't make such a mistake. PR or RP doesn't come that cheap. Lots of people are stranded that's if you happen to make to Turkey or any part of Europe. Take that money wey you want spend use do better thing. Make then no chop your money in the name of getting u a visa!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Dyt(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh so na turkey u dey abi,nor wonder,now I see

Lol
Yh yh
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Martin0(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dyt:

Lol
Yh yh

Hian na so oo?

I asked you befor those day's when I dey like u coz of that bakassi u nor answer megringrin

U dey fear to tell me lie abigrin

Carry on oo

Anyway how that way na?
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Martin0(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dyt:

Lol Yh yh
Na all these tinz dey make me fear una oogrin U con even dey tell me to tell u how to do online business.
Dyt take ur time oo
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by chieni(f): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
lavenjcrown:
Oga na only picture picture we dey see we nor see your face na. Which kind thing be this one naw.
Now this got me lol
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
ladycomfort:
cheesy so many people are not happy because they are still in nigeria cheesy cheesy

go try your luck for walter carrington nah undecided undecided

That's the nature of many Nigerians

Don't mind them; D
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by Celepope: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2017
sloye5:

e day pain you??come edit am for me..your country our country nor fine reach turkey..so no cry too much and besides turkey na old country since 100BC. it became part of the Roman Empire and in 306 AD

Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by sloye5(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Celepope:

What country do you know I am from?Not everyone on Nairaland are Nigerians.Btw Turkey cannot even be compared to the least city in my state in terms of beauty. undecided

dude no one cares...
Re: My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures by damoceile: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sloye5 and Dyt kindly check your respective mails I have questions concerning this Turkey biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Survived Motor Accident In Wuse, Abuja. Photos / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.