Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (42555 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Babez, you shouldn't be surprised. Her "friends' brothers" are scammers, she thinks just the same of everyone. Enemy of progress, kill-joy. undecided undecided
Hahahaha I no see that one . When your family and friends are scammers. cheesy grin
I miss my meme. embarassed
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry i came late.i am very glad he helped out..our prayers are with ur mom... E Go better.
thanks dear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Blackhawk01 see this newbie forming fbi. undecided
If she was indeed scamming, with the money she has gotten from this thread, she would've become inactive and probably deactivated. But here she's giving us day to day review on how her mum is fairing. All these newbies wey no sabi anything go dey come here forming fbi. undecided
Carry your negativity out of this thread biko.
hahahha babe d tin tire me ooo...imagine after having a funless day, person log on nl just for me to see her plenty mentions....i just weak at her ignorance....shes a small gal though dat na y i nr ansa am..so make una free her..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
lefulefu:
werey
hahahahahaha me i know say dem dor flood dat bros email with pms ...lolxxx...buh lyf isnt easy sha
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stellie:
hahahha babe d tin tire me ooo...imagine after having a funless day, person log on nl just for me to see her plenty mentions....i just weak at her ignorance....shes a small gal though dat na y i nr ansa am..so make una free her..
My dear. Na wannabe dey worry am. grin

Just keep ignoring. kiss
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by SuperSupremo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
How is mummy now dear?
How are you dear,longest time here

Back to Ghana now
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stellie:
Yes dear.... Al thanks to sirjeff o and somoda people who sent anonymously....people stil do hav a kind hrt
Yeah. I hope she's getting better. Type in full please, no 'hrt', 'al', 'somoda'. wink
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
SuperSupremo:
How are you dear,longest time here

Back to Ghana now
Hey been a while! I'm in Nigeria.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha I no see that one . When your family and friends are scammers. cheesy grin
I miss my meme. embarassed

Lol. You go fear nii. Saw a Yoruba movie one time like that, a lady was trying to scam a guy, dude said "you're a scammer, I'm Omni-Scammer" I just weak nii cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. You go fear nii. Saw a Yoruba movie one time like that, a lady was trying to scam a guy, dude said "you're a scammer, I'm Omni-Scammer" I just weak nii cheesy grin
Hahahaha. cheesy grin
I weak honestly. grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Since you weren't patient enough to go through the thread to see she's genuine, you can as well leave since you're not interested. Don't come here trying to act smart only to act the complete opposite.

Where in her comment is the proof? Where was the copy of the cost of the surgery /operation? Where was the copy of the diagnosis? Why are you even posting to me, just donate your money and keep it moving.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2017
khiaa:

Where in her comment is the proof? Where was the copy of the cost of the surgery /operation? Where was the copy of the diagnosis? Why are you even posting to me, just donate your money and keep it moving.
...litle gal, if my mother where here with me she would say,... '' shes just a small gal dat cnt see beyond her eyes''... So babygal i dont have any problem wit u, i hav neva fooled u bfor i hav neva even met u bfor . Lyf or nl...so biko am replyin u just so u dont make d people feel lyk dy paid for a scam........
The funny thing is where were u when i reali needed d help? U acted blind . Now, otherpiple hav helped out and u just jumped out of ur rat hole all of a sudden....the Treatment is over....nobody is asking you for help anymore rather am thanking those that helped so y are u actin lke your pants on fire.....pls its morning biko
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2017
khiaa:

It's fine. Just let it be..
If she scammed her helpers, the shame is on her not them. They'd still get their rewards.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2017
hmm i think i wud have to deactivate my acct becus of all dis... Imagine the unnecessary castigation and abuse.......u all wud force me into deactivating den mayb after dat, u guys or gals wud have rest of mind....
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by khiaa(f): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
It's fine. Just let it be..
If she scammed her helpers, the shame is on her not them. They'd still get their rewards.

It's done.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Stellie:
...litle gal, if my mother where here with me she would say,... '' shes just a small gal dat cnt see beyond her eyes''... So babygal i dont have any problem wit u, i hav neva fooled u bfor i hav neva even met u bfor . Lyf or nl...so biko am replyin u just so u dont make d people feel lyk dy paid for a scam........
The funny thing is where were u when i reali needed d help? U acted blind . Now, otherpiple hav helped out and u just jumped out of ur rat hole all of a sudden....the Treatment is over....nobody is asking you for help anymore rather am thanking those that helped so y are u actin lke your pants on fire.....pls its morning biko

If your mom were here she would ask you why are you acting like a Whining child. You have been a nairaland member for how long?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Luckygurl(f): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2017
khiaa:

Stellie!! She might have been too straight forward with lack of sympathy in the way she expressed herself but no doubt this post I quoted is something worth doing.
Meaningful nairalanders has shown support and rallied around to see your mum gets the best of treatment. It's only proper you at least try to upload pictorial evidence of proof of payments you made using the money you realised on here.

I believe at the hospital, you were issued receipts for test conducted, diagnosis carried out and drugs administered. Just take a snapshot with the name of the hospital in full display and some other necessary details and post.

If you do this, two things are involved
One, nairalanders would be out with their full support to see everything ends up well with your mum knowing fully well the money was used for the purpose it was meant for.
Two, all those claiming you're a fraudster would have no option than to sheath their swords.
In fact! Anyone that calls you a liar after you've done this, you have every right to descend on the person and vent your frustration on him/her.
All in all, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
This is your mum in question and I trust you to do anything legit to get her up on her feet.

Coming to nairaland to seek for help takes a lot of courage and I must commend you on that. You should be able to finish what you started.
Don't even think of deactivating at least not until your mum is Hale and hearty.

That been said, I pray for your mum's swift recovery.
To every nairalander that has supported this cause, your pocket will never run dry, you shall reap the fruit of your labor.
SirJeffry, Your good deed is well appreciated, God bless you.

Stellie! You'll be fine, this too shall pass.
Just be strong, for your mum and yourself smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by CaraJewel(f): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2017
mmm
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Luckygurl:

Stellie!! She might have been too straight forward with lack of sympathy in the way she expressed herself but no doubt this post I quoted is something worth doing.
Meaningful nairalanders has shown support and rallied around to see your mum gets the best of treatment. It's only proper you at least try to upload pictorial evidence of proof of payments you made using the money you realised on here.

I believe at the hospital, you were issued receipts for test conducted, diagnosis carried out and drugs administered. Just take a snapshot with the name of the hospital in full display and some other necessary details and post.

One, nairalanders would be out with their full support to see everything ends up well with your mum knowing fully well the money was used for the purpose it was meant for.
Two, all those claiming you're a fraudster would have no option than to sheath their swords.
In fact! Anyone that calls you a liar after you've done this, you have every right to descend on the person and vent your frustration on him/her.
This is your mum in question and I trust you to do anything legit to get her up on her feet.

Coming to nairaland to seek for help takes a lot of courage and I must commend you on that. You should be able to finish what you started.
Don't even think of deactivating at least not until your mum is Hale and hearty.

To every nairalander that has supported this cause, your pocket will never run dry, you shall reap the fruit of your labor.

even if u wont bliv me, i wasnt given any receipt probably becus of d rush and all .i dint even care for any receipt. I asked d nurse now and she said it wil be with d doctor, when he comes tomoro i wud ask him for it......
Dear i have to deactivate with d way things are going,. I cnt even comment on anoda thread witout dem callin me names... I only did what i did for my mother, i was desperate,.....after today i wud go back to being a guest.... I owe dat khiaa girll no explnation. She dint send me any money, i dont understand wat she wants.......if i wanted to prove myself, i can send a photo to those who sent me money and wished me well..not d whole public......i come to nairaland to cool my head off buh now it just increases my headache....
What annoys me most is dat when my mother was dying i dint even see these people...they acted blind, they only read and go away... Dey dint even wish me well...immediately sirjeff sent d money , dey started comin out calling me a scammer indirectly and directly........ I really dont understnd them, the funny tin is dey are all gals... Is it dat dey wud prefer my mother died or its jealousy...
Nairalanders, all those that helped me am really grateful for all ur help please dont stop the goodwork. Yes there are scammers out there buh there are still some true genuine people....i owe so many of you...i wanna assure u all dat u didnt waste ur money on a scam...God bless u all..... Me deactivating doesnt mean am a scammer...its just dat i cant take it anymore..i need to be strong for my mum and with des people its becoming difficult.....am really grateful sirjeff and makydebbie and so many others from d very depth of my heart...i wud always be around though....God bless u all
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Stellie!!!! Don't deactivate! You don't know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe someone will see this thread and be uplifted. I can give you link to other threads when this happened, they were called scammers and all but at the end, people saw they were for real and help was given.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2017
Stellie can I send a pm?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Luckygurl:

Stellie she's right. Don't let faceless people give you headache. What's important is mum is doing well. And we're also in this with you. We'll like to know how mum is doing. Deactivating is not the best option right now.

Luckygurl this blogging business introduce me na. embarassed
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Stellie she's right. Don't let faceless people give you headache. What's important is mum is doing well. And we're also in this with you. We'll like to know how mum is doing. Deactivating is not the best option right now.

Luckygurl this blogging business introduce me na. embarassed
babe.. Sorry i dint see u earlier...i tried deactivating buh it said invalid code..... Am a person that wants peace of mind...my mum wud be fyn....so many people have helped me . Am not asking for money again. Am just being grateful i dont understand what they want again... am no longer enjoyin my stay here again i think its best i deactivate so everyone wud hav rest of mind biko.. D insult is too much........thanks dear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Stellie:
babe.. Sorry i dint see u earlier...i tried deactivating buh it said invalid code..... Am a person that wants peace of mind...my mum wud be fyn....so many people have helped me . Am not asking for money again. Am just being grateful i dont understand what they want again... am no longer enjoyin my stay here again i think its best i deactivate so everyone wud hav rest of mind biko.. D insult is too much........thanks dear
Are you on WhatsApp? Let's chat.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Stellie if you deactivate now then those people calling you a scammer have every right to do so.I'm not surprised at their scepticism,this is Nigeria where almost everybody is trying to rip one another off.I think you're for real tho....So don't,stay and see this through.Keep us updated about your mom's health.May God heal her completely.Where you must,try to upload evidence that'll clear their doubts.

Bless up sis.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Can't believe you still deactivated. cry
Pls reply my pm if you ever see this as a guest.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Tonero40000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Knowing the fact that we need proof pics of ur mom with u in the hospital, Name of the hospital, ur college and name.

If around warri i would visit.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by EtherealAnn(f): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
OfficialDad:

I once volunteer to help a NLer, after the process, I realized i was scammed. I just don't wish to bring the topic to NL, I just chill and forget.
would you help me please?
unilag postume form is closing tomorrow and i've tried to get the money all to no avail
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Luckygurl(f): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chaaii!!! cry cry

Me I wasn't following this thread ooo.
It was until I read sirjeff's post on my following list that I came in.
I should have kukuma closed my mouth ooo.. angry angry

Stellie!! I know you'll eventually see this.
I don't even know what to tell you again, other than to be strong. This too shall pass.
Take care of your mum....

Makydebbie!! Send me a pm.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by gozzlin: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
THE GUY BEHIND THE MONIKER IS A CONFIRMED SCAM ARTIST. IT'S UNFORTUNATE Y'ALL FELL FOR IT.

HE KNEW HOW MUCH HE WANTED, HENCE MENTIONED HOW MUCH HE NEEDS TO COMPLETE THE SUPPOSED 100K HE HAD AT HAND. THE PICTURE HE USED ON HIS PROFILE WAS OBVIOUSLY THAT OF AN INNOCENT GIRL OUT THERE OBLIVIOUS THAT SOME MOFO IS USING HER PIC TO SCAM PEOPLE ONLINE.

HE'S GOT WHAT HE WANTED AND HAS DEACTIVATED. SOMEONE HERE ASKED HIM TO DROP HIS WHATS APP NUMBER BEFORE DEACTIVATING, HE IGNORED HER. REINFORCES THE FACT THAT HE'S A SCAMMER.

HE'LL STILL OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT TO TRY HIS LUCK AGAIN AND SOME MUGUS WILL FALL AGAIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
EtherealAnn:

would you help me please?
unilag postume form is closing tomorrow and i've tried to get the money all to no avail
How much do you need?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
gozzlin:
THE GUY BEHIND THE MONIKER IS A CONFIRMED SCAM ARTIST. IT'S UNFORTUNATE Y'ALL FELL FOR IT.

HE KNEW HOW MUCH HE WANTED, HENCE MENTIONED HOW MUCH HE NEEDS TO COMPLETE THE SUPPOSED 100K HE HAD AT HAND. THE PICTURE HE USED ON HIS PROFILE WAS OBVIOUSLY THAT OF AN INNOCENT GIRL OUT THERE OBLIVIOUS THAT SOME MOFO IS USING HER PIC TO SCAM PEOPLE ONLINE.

HE'S GOT WHAT HE WANTED AND HAS DEACTIVATED. SOMEONE HERE ASKED HIM TO DROP HIS WHATS APP NUMBER BEFORE DEACTIVATING, HE IGNORED HER. REINFORCES THE FACT THAT HE'S A SCAMMER.

HE'LL STILL OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT TO TRY HIS LUCK AGAIN AND SOME MUGUS WILL FALL AGAIN.
Do you have proof? Let's hope she replys my pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.