Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

“We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses (35286 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Afribest(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
youngdabold:
.... What a useless question.........if you don't know what to say just observe the post and pass by..........nonsense .........even if he was not righteous,you have no right to ask and they have no right to kidnap him left alone murder him
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by mofresh(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nairaland shuld kip us post on d kind of judgement given to this henious human being.dey shuldnt go without bin punished severely...meanwhile am preparing some thunder wey go fire their yansh!!!
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

was the priest a righteous man?

Haha

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
ajebuter:

Eva, no one is talking about righteousness here, besides, no one is righteous , not even you..

The point here is, the priest was a human being who was unjustly kidnapped and murdered..

Come on! you are a lady, act like one..
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by TINALETC3(f): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry babe, b nice 4 once
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.

his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Yemi7up: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.

his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will
Are you one of them because I don't understand your write up.Even if he is not a righteous man are you to be his judge.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by mykel25(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

You're always on every thread hmmmmm
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nashume: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
You will face the hang man by mistake. Wicked creatures!!!
Austinogiza:

The Imo state police command yesterday paraded five suspected abductors and killers of a priest, Cyriacus Onunkwo, in the state.

One of the suspects was however identified as police officer.

Recall, the clergyman was abducted on Friday, September 1st in Orlu and his body was later discovered along the road in Omuma on Saturday, September 2nd.

Now, one of the suspects that was paraded has confessed to killing the priest but said the clergyman was killed in error.

The 28-year-old man, identified as Mr. Izuchukwu Okafor, popularly known as small, from Ukwukwa village in Azia of Anambra state, Thursday, said that him and other of his gang members did not plan to murder Reverend. Father Cyriacus Onunkwo.

Okafor claimed that he was second in command and that a policeman, Ex Corporal, Jude Madu, organized the operation.

Speaking to Vanguard, he said;

“I don’t know he will die. We covered the nose of the catholic priest that was why died. We saw him on the road and we did not know he was a Reverend Father and we kidnapped him.

I was not the owner of the vehicle used in kidnapping the Catholic priest.

“I was not the person who led the gang, it was a policeman. When we got to the junction, he asked us to stop in the front of the Catholic priest Toyota Corrola, and he asked the priest to come down and that he was under arrest.

“I want to tell you that it was Jude Madu that requested that I should get a car and that we were going to somewhere. He did not tell me where we were going.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/killed-imo-catholic-priest-mistake-suspects-confess/
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by AreaFada2: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Boyooosa:
If that is how they will be killing themselves, govt should just let them go... Ish.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Should kidnappers not already be bagging life imprisonment at the very least? Just for kidnapping?

Is it a kidnapper's story you want to believe? He will say anything to get off lightly.

Assuming he's saying the truth (which I'd hardly expect from a hardened criminal), is there any grown ass man who does not know that if you cannot breath, you will die? shocked shocked
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nwabundo38(f): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
walcut:

When we thought nwaamaikpe was done fooling himself, this old hag sprang up. undecided
Where is nwaamaikpe? I have missed his funny comments
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by teflonjake(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
youngdabold:

...... What a useless question.......if u don't know what to say just observe the post and walk by........nonsense

grin grin grin
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nwabundo38:

Where is nwaamaikpe? I have missed his funny comments
It seems like he was banned.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by MTKbudapest(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
sometimes we should try to resist arrest from the police for security reasons, cos there are lots of fake police officers everywhere.

If the reverened has resisted the so called arrest it would've drawn the attention of others.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by madgoat(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Smmmmhh... See your pathetic thinking. Maybe it will soon be ur turn to pass on grin
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Lalas247(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamSINZ:
Lalas247 come see how the story is gradually being distorted to take any shape the public gives it. Gradually, the police has entered into the scene.

Classic intelligence. The Nigerian police are actually learning grin
Hmm e don do Biko
Just because u got this one right ok 1% in the cookie jar cry
99% more to go tongue
So the suspects will be released or what
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
ajebuter:

Eva, no one is talking about righteousness here, besides, no one is righteous , not even you..

The point here is, the priest was a human being who was unjustly kidnapped and murdered..

Come on! you are a lady, act like one..

Huh?

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Royalfurnitures: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Did u also become kidnappers by mistake?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Sylvia4416: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
R.I.P Rev.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by intelligen(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Are you for real?
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by blackpanda: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
I thought u brats said fulani are your enemy?? This one that u call your brother, has he not done worst?? smh undecided

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by dglfitness: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Let the authorities kill them by mistake too.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by AmandaLuv(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

U r very senseless. I guess u r trying to mimic comments of Nwamaikpe or whatever that one is called. But guess what? He's intelligent on front. U u r just a dunce. Silly thing wannabe.

3 Likes

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by jayloms: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

If you must seek for attention/relevance in a faceless forum, at least be ORIGINAL instead of copying the same controversial method known to a particular old individual here.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Jabioro: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
..,and by special grace of God he 2 shall be send to gallow man by mistake.By mistake he will be hanged to great beyond ..Anofia!
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by jayloms: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
AmandaLuv:
U r very senseless. I guess u r trying to mimic comments of Nwamaikpe or whatever that one is called. But guess what? He's intelligent on front. U u r just a dunce. Silly thing wannabe.
No originality, even in stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by sunnyxtra: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
So unfortunate. crySo unfortunate.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by mamachizzy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
u killed a priest and thought God will let u go free abi. e don be for u
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
you block his nostrils and you didn't know he will die... come let me use this fingers I dey use dey pound fufu block yours let see if you last for 20 seconds... just kill this guys let move on.. biko
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nbote(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Boyooosa:
If that is how they will be killing themselves, govt should just let them go... Ish.

And d skulls ur ppl mine is a natural resource abi?
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

but u for no tell your boys to murder the Rev. father now.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by emi14: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Insensitive and cruel. You deserve more than a murderer
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Sholaco: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

That s how u will go and meet ur heavenly father. Say Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House / SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.