Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much (1331 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2017
It all started a couple of days back when I changed my Twitter app. The new app was recently developed and it had all the new techy features. One of those features is the scarily vivid thumbnails of the avatars on one’s timeline. Now, by scarily vivid, I mean, the images are so refined that you can almost see all the details without enlarging it. Coming from my old app on which I hardly ever had avatars turned on, this was a major difference. First glance at my timeline and I almost didn’t recognize anyone. It almost felt like I had signed into the wrong account. I instantly took notice of the avatars and as I scrolled through my timeline, it was almost as if there was a pattern.

I’ve never been able to decide if I’m really a boobs or ass man. I’m probably stuck somewhere in between but like most men, I appreciate a well-packaged and erm… well-presented pair of ‘breastices’. By the time I zoomed into the third avatar, I leaned back on my chair and thought to myself… So…. ?

Being a teasing man, I have come to learn that the actual process of enticement or seduction doesn’t happen outside the mind. Yes, it might start there but it’s completed in ones mind. As a result, I’ve always been an advocate of ‘less can be more‘ (notice I said ‘can’ because a lot of factors go into that). I really don’t know what it is (and that’s part of why we are here), maybe education, independence, societal pressure or whatever but...

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/lets-talk-cleavage/
Re: Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read..
Re: Let's Talk About Cleavage. How Much Cleavage Is Too Much by fixzylani: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

How Friendships With Married Men Become Affairs / A Man Just Got It's Delivery Of Sex Doll / Terribly Confused...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.