Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (27008 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
A young man identified as Sensor Chiemerie has cried bitterly against Reverend Father Emmanuel Edeh whom he accused of ordering his security men to lock up alongside others. According to the young man , he and his co-workers were locked up in Elele area in Rivers state for three days after asking the priest to pay them their wages for a service rendered (roofing work).. Read what he shared on his Facebook page below;

Look at what (father edeh) did to us in elele after working for him wicked priest u will never go unpunished because we ask u to pay us for the work we have done for u that's the only crime we committed u ordered ur security to lock us up for three days now what a wicked priest...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-accuses-rev-father-edeh-locking-asking-wages-photos.html

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2017

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by madridguy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Allah Alam.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
more

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nutase: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
If true, he must be a tyrant.

7 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is it not father Edeh again?

No be my Alma Matter? angry ?? They did worse to us as students, Talk less of a common worker!!

Father Edeh...!!!! I will still be back for you angry

Stupid school

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by BlackDBagba: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Gossiplover: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nawa... if this is really true, then there is trouble in the land.. lalasticlala come and see gobe

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
hmm

Father Edeh always hitting the news

it's like he enjoys the controversy

if it's not student trouble today it will be another thing tomorrow

is he the only father in Nigeria

he and mbaka must be related.

old men behaving like children

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sufferings are lesson for us to learn

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Aquariann: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Is it not father Edeh again?

No be my Alma Matter? angry ?? They did worse to us as students, Talk less of a common worker!!

Father Edeh...!!!! I will still be back for you angry

Stupid school

G-Unit

41 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by doctokwus: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
So they knew he wouldn't pay and started snapping pictures of themselves at work to present to people later or there is something they ain't telling!
I am also curious to know if the prison security let them keep their phones,which from the pictures quality looks like a medium to top grade phone.How where they able to snap their prison cell ordeal with the iron guard on?
Truth is now one of the rarest commodities in Nigeria,that one's safest bet now is to assume all stories or reports,no matter who is telling it,is false,till proved otherwise.

22 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Aquariann:

G-Unit

Hahahahaha.. My niggur. I visit that place tire cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by ambrosini593(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
that rev is the owner of Madonna university. I don't understand, what's going on?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by OBAGADAFFI: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:
So they knew he wouldn't pay and started snapping pictures of themselves at work to present to people later or there is something they ain't telling!
I am also curious to know if the prison security let them keep their phones,which from the pictures quality looks like a medium to top grade phone.How where they able to snap their prison cell ordeal with the iron guard on?
Truth is now one of the rarest commodities in Nigeria,that one's safest bet now is to assume all stories or reports,no matter who is telling it,is false,till proved otherwise.

That is not prison, it might be the Church security office.

15 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by akintadetope(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahaha.. My niggur. I visit that place tire cheesy
see my people. akpugo CSO bn smash my phone sef. the workers there are making the school uncomfortable. the CSO the brothers. the small small father wey dey there too.

10 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
D same father Edeh 4rm my own Akpugo shocked, anyway, make I no talk, d story is still one_sided

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by holatin(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
no body should blame the Reverend father, maybe the god he serve direct him to do so.

Emphasis on the god.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by fucklikant101(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
wink
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pay him sire

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by fucklikant101(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't open your mouth for nothing, let me put my fat prick inside, I will come on your soft breasssst
TINALETC3:
shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by chynie: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
he locked u up and gave u your phone
so u can snap and upload it on the net
tell us another thing abeg

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Handsomebeing(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Partnerbiz3: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Capitalism everywhere
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
This case can not be allowed to die like that, this is totally unacceptable and reminiscent of the age of barbarians , I hope our legal system can finally look above religion and treat this as an unacceptable crime against inhumanity

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nackzy: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fathers can be wicked sha... I don't know why... I Remeber Holy Family College, Saint Mary's senior science college, C.I.C Enugu... Those fathers are something else

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Maslow80: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rev. Father! Rev.Father!! Whyyyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nduemma12(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry something is seriously wrong wt ur brain angry
fucklikant101:
Don't open your mouth for nothing, let me put my fat prick inside, I will come on your soft breasssst

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Pavore9: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
So wrong, if true.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by khalids: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
When did ordinary citizens get the right to lock up their fellow citizens....I thought only law enforcement have that right...

Is this not equal to kidnapping......or am I not understanding

Anyway this is one side of the story......reverend father over to you (but you get case to answer, holding someone for more than 24hrs without handing them over to the authorities is kidnapping)

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.