Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess (31688 Views)

Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) / Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by AfricanKing: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
This is one of the best animated movie have seen coming out of Africa

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by beastofwestros(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2017
trigar125:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
how I go do am?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by scholes0(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Abeg wetin dem dey wear?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by encryptjay(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Exactly. Shows like Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Stein gates etc are irreplaceable.
Desu Note grin
Anime fan spotted.
Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach etc
If Nigerian film makers should see their 3D, they'll flee.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Aragon: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Wow. Really does look cool. Thought I was gonna see something in the ilk of 'Chika and the Warriors'.

Way to go, Segun Williams.

So what is wrong with "Chika and the Warrior?" That's oue Movie, hope you realize that was long ago? First full length animation movie in Naija. The Animator is a lot better now
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by skyhighweb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
if we keep saying its good, they wont know its bad this is just fuckury what ever that word means if its even a word.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
AfricanKing:
Best Nigerian animation
even Desmond looks like animation
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by bigsmoke2(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
This cartoon is wacked, it will scare children and not entertain them
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Kolade9(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dawn of thunder is still the best African animation so far.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Naturalobserver(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
E don tay na
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is as bad as it gets...
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Amberon11: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Have you watched Anthill cartoons?
Idrismusty97:
Sorry what is this fuckery? Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. If they can't design 3D animation properly then they should just stick with 2D. After all Japanese Animes have always been in 2D for decades and they are making waves. I have always been in support for Nigeria or in fact African themed Animes but this is just not it. Nevertheless, the storyline may be cool and can make a great show if properly packaged.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Idrismusty97(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Have you watched Anthill cartoons?
Nope. What about it?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by frankmoney(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Sorry what is this fuckery? Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. If they can't design 3D animation properly then they should just stick with 2D. After all Japanese Animes have always been in 2D for decades and they are making waves. I have always been in support for Nigeria or in fact African themed Animes but this is just not it. Nevertheless, the storyline may be cool and can make a great show if properly packaged.
brother you took the words out of my mouth , the quality is extremely poor
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by itsIYKE(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
NSNA:
Check this out: Guardians of Arazu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ8RLHlcUXE&t=13s
this is wayyyyy better
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Amberon11: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls watch the short clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UztV3YLJhM

Idrismusty97:
Nope. What about it?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Onegai(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:

I don't say this light... You guys have promise. You need good voice actors and people to work on your script as well as Directors. Do you have links to the creative industry, as in the film section? You need to speak to the more adventurous people as well as those who control stuff now because they control the money.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by akingangan: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
I watched The Secret Pricess and for me it is the best animated movie i have seen coming out of Nigeria.
The story is original and the quality of the animation is very good.
There is nothing else that compares to this frankly.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Marvel1206: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Crap! Nonsense... Poor graphics, poor environment. Even Kazuna can do better than this shii

They even said 4K resolution cry
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Bro 3D animation isn't child's play oh. I would have to have say they tried. You can't make an entire leap at once. You need to advance step by step.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by tintingz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is just not it, very poor work..

Why can't Nigerians call the Japanese, Chinese, Americans that are good at doing marvelous animated cartoons. Imagine 2017 and we don't know how to produce good animated cartoons. Is it that the technology is hard to get or what?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Macnnoli4(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
If the 3D animation is as good as the 2015 Indomitables 3D animation,then no problem as regards to its 3D animation
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:

Where is the clip made? Who produces it?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by thundafire: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
So they are proud of dis poo even Boss baby is better than this talk more Frozen or can't they invite expert to assist them
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Idrismusty97(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ontarget:

Bro 3D animation isn't child's play oh. I would have to have say they tried. You can't make an entire leap at once. You need to advance step by step.
We have been advancing step by step for ages now, i know it isn't easy but we cant keep praising mediocre forever.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Amberon11: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
It was made in Nigeria by Nigerians. There's another by them and its even way cooler than this.
Ontarget:

Where is the clip made? Who produces it?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by akingangan: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
I bet most of the crap talkers have not seen the movie.
The quality of this animation is up there with the best.
4k graphics is not beans especially when it comes to 3d animation rendering.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by banmee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
ALAYORMII:
A politician that did not forget his workshop

And that's not a good thing. Since he is getting paid to enact laws, that is all he should be focused on. Nigerians always do t h ings ass backwards
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

And that's not a good thing. Since he is getting paid to enact laws, that is all he should be focused on. Nigerians always do t h ings ass backwards
But its ok ok afterall its bot like he is doing much as a lawmaker. His mates do nothing and just spend their free time causing mischief

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
encryptjay:

Desu Note grin
Anime fan spotted.
Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach etc
If Nigerian film makers should see their 3D, they'll flee.

Nice to see fellow anime fans here grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by banmee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

But its ok ok afterall its bot like he is doing much as a lawmaker. His mates do nothing and just spend their free time causing mischief

Lol. Nigerians do not know what's good for them. See as dem de applaud person wey de swindle dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies Of The Heart On Zee World Full Story Summary / Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.