Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess (31726 Views)

Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) / Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by mosexcellency(f): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
lathrowinger:
Hope they won't do secret things after the secret movie... awon asewo
Lol... savage you are!
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by lathrowinger: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
mosexcellency:

Lol... savage you are!

Kisses
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by encryptjay(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
wavemasta:

Nice to see fellow anime fans here grin
Yes boss.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Jaqenhghar: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Nigerians do not know what's good for them. See ad dem de applaud person wey de swindle dem.
Most intelligent people in the world
SMH

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by ponti93(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
I weak finally... U call this 3d...who did this... For those saying it is d best they have seen... U need google and some youtube in your life... Op if u ar e goin to do smetin this big, make it perfect... That up there is not worth ps2 graphics talk more of real time 3d.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Amberon11:
It was made in Nigeria by Nigerians. There's another by them and its even way cooler than this.
I would like to know the name of the company
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by NSNA: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ontarget:

The studio is TransTales Entertainment
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by USUKUMA(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Sorry what is this fuckery? Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. If they can't design 3D animation properly then they should just stick with 2D. After all Japanese Animes have always been in 2D for decades and they are making waves. I have always been in support for Nigeria or in fact African themed Animes but this is just not it. Nevertheless, the storyline may be cool and can make a great show if properly packaged.

tbh, I was gon say same thing. Graphics look like shit-- basic shit.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by AfricanKing: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Sorry what is this fuckery? Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. If they can't design 3D animation properly then they should just stick with 2D. After all Japanese Animes have always been in 2D for decades and they are making waves. I have always been in support for Nigeria or in fact African themed Animes but this is just not it. Nevertheless, the storyline may be cool and can make a great show if properly packaged.

You should design it for them mu mu.

Can you even draw? You Dont know what it takes to make this type of animation.
Instead of applauding the only feature animation of this magnitude you are there complaining. Do your own and let's see.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have been so willing to learn this Animation course but couldn't secure a reliable and operating enterprise(i.e establishment that takes the course as a living career). my thought has been that no professionals in Nigeria compare to India or tokyo. I can abandon my million naira salary job to be an intern for this career
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by slinkman(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
NSNA:
Check this out: Guardians of Arazu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ8RLHlcUXE&t=13s
i swear down prefer this .
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by swagguElite(m): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Exactly. Shows like Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Stein gates etc are irreplaceable.
Bros I hail oo! ..where do yu download your animations? ... Hv been searching to from finish 'bleach' series I don tire! embarassed
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by komotionstudios: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Nice to see Animation fans on Nairaland

CREATING A TRULY INDIGENOUS NIGERIAN 3D ANIMATED EPIC

At Komotion Studios we are embarking on a journey to tell African stories using art and technology as tools.We embarked on this mission starting with our first project titled "DAWN OF THUNDER"

This is a short film created as a proof of concept for a web series and/or full length movie.
Sango is a popular god of thunder from Oyo State in Nigeria with his signature thunderbolt axe that causes lightning and disruption when used by him. We explored his childhood a bit, from where it all started, the questions he asked, the answers he was given, the visions about his future encounters and ultimately how these experiences will shape his future. Having heard and known all this, what will his approach be towards events as they unfold?
The series will look at his life from birth to his mysterious disappearance. During the course of the series, we will explore the functionality of the civilization that existed during his time, bringing out key lessons about preservation of nature, healthy living, natural and herbal medicine, dangers of deforestation, preservation of water bodies and wildlife in the most creative way. Our goal is to educate and align with the sustainable development goals while also entertaining our audience.

What made this so special was that we had a production duration of 2 months to pull it off and a budget of just $400 ( plus a lot of goodwill, favours, technical support , free trials and passion).

This project also proves that collaboration towards a greater good is possible in NIGERIA

WATCH AND SHARE IF YOU APPRECIATE THE EFFORT AND WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE.
COMMENT BELOW TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflL9FWaf6s

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Amberon11: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Anthill studios.
Ontarget:

Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by Amberon11: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nah, Anthill studios.
NSNA:

The studio is TransTales Entertainment
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by frankmoney(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2017
AfricanKing:

You should design it for them mu mu.

Can you even draw? You Dont know what it takes to make this type of animation.
Instead of applauding the only feature animation of this magnitude you are there complaining. Do your own and let's see.
stop appreciating mediocrity , what those guys did up there is totally poor and below standard check anthill studios on YouTube and see what a real 3D animation looks like , mind u anthill are naija guys
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by skyhighweb(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2017
please let's just be blunt about this things, if its bad its bad, even in hollywood some animation are bad and they still get critics about their work, but here we b acting holy, this graphic is terrible period, at this time and age, na magic oyinbo they use ni? Desmond self no dey try, put head inside yeye thing.

update: its even 10dollars to download this thing thats 3580 naira i bow for this people oh.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by AfricanKing: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
skyhighweb:
please let's just be blunt about this things, if its bad its bad, even in hollywood some animation are bad and they still get critics about their work, but here we b acting holy, this graphic is terrible period, at this time and age, na magic oyinbo they use ni? Desmond self no dey try, put head inside yeye thing.

update: its even 10dollars to download this thing thats 3580 naira i bow for this people oh.

So you have not even seen the movie but already reviewed it shocked
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by skyhighweb(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
AfricanKing:

So you have not even seen the movie but already reviewed it shocked
who watches a cracking trailer with d worst animation and still goes ahead to watch the full movie, you?
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by 1mmanuel(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
I've always been interested in animation but from the secret princess movie I think nigerians are not too good in 3D animations. I suggest we start with perfecting our 2D/traditional animations skills, they are much easier even when using CGI.
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by NSNA: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
The Secret Princess won best picture at Kingstoon animation festival. The quality of the movie high and up there...
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by skyhighweb(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
NSNA:
The Secret Princess won best picture at Kingstoon animation festival. The quality of the movie high and up there...
did they pay kingstoon people ni this is embarrassing na they should stop naaaaaa
Re: Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess by akingangan: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2017
I watched The secret Princess, It is a really great movie and one of the best ever. Love it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies Of The Heart On Zee World Full Story Summary / Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' / 6 Nigerian Movies To Watch Out For In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.