Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (31609 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by ExInferis(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
bigfish3k:

am not telling u that they will fight for us, but they will not also fight for u this time around the way they helped swell ur army those days. but now equation will be balanced, no assist from them like before, so this time around we wouldn't die alone instead ur people will die more, we have the Christian benue as our shock absorber because they will no longer support u. am very happy that no igboland is sharing boundary with u people. go ur way and maintain ur lane, am still wondering whats wrong in that

Your assumptions, i hope, are the bedrock of your strategy. I say this because hubris has always been the catalyst for the downfall of the foolhardy.

We await your blunderous presumptions with equal meaaure anticipation and feral excitement.

Your move.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by eaglefx(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
No be only python dance, involve cobra and anaconda dance join.
Very senseless and stupid govt shooting themselves on the leg since time immemorial.

Who doesn't know that all these Python and cockroach dance are because of Ipob activities in Ibo land ?

I foresee mass boycott of Nov election which Nnamdi KANU is really praying for. Nigeria government should send more troops to Ibo land because that's what Igbos are praying for too. Only intelligent people will understand where I am heading to.
Nnamdi Kanu indeed is a great strategist that's why Nig govt has been falling into his trap since 2015.
Nigeria is fighting a lost battle.

is the death of its members part of the plan ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Yele Omogunwa & Bamidele Baderinwa Beaten During Osinbajo’s Visit To Ondo State / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.