Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro (18633 Views)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2017
klexycole:

Very wrong headline. I initially thought the phone is inferior or he had some problems with it because mine is working perfectly fine without a single issue.

I have the Note 4 Pro version (3GB + 32GB), and it came with pen and pouch. Like someone earlier stated, the Pro version without Xpen and Cover sells for #66,000 while the one with Xpen and smart cover sells for #70,500.

The OP obviously didn't wait for them to release the version with Xpen and Smart Cover. Meanwhile, the accessories are sold separately at the rate of #4,500. Which means you still paid #70,500 for everything if you can get it.

OP, I will advice you buy the XPen and Smart Cover for #4500 and enjoy your phone. I do not see any insincerity here, you are just wrongly informed.

Sorry for your experience.
. Bro please can i make the 4500 available to you so that you supply the xpen? Besides am not sure you read what i posted well before this comment.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by monlawal(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
I dont know how far you have gone with trying to get the pen but bro, what i gathered is that there is no plan to make d pen seperately available for those of us that bought earlier.
So infinix made fools of us or what. They have to make the pen available. If not I think we should do something about it
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Abduletudaye(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
There is not aorta of doubt that these devices ain't good enough but what i keep pondering about goes thus: why would infinix even say there are three variants when in reality, its just two?

Ok, picture this.. As some have said correctly, There is Note 4(2/16), Note 4 Pro(3/32) with the x-pen and pouch.

Why would infinix sell the Note 4 pro with capabilities of the Xpen and still not include it because they wanna sell it separately?

I think in all honesty, infinix has gamed some if not more.

I personally will buy the Note 4 Pro but infinix can EAT the xpen and pounch for all i care.

#Mind my blunders please, was typing in a rush.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by trojan84(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
austinereds:
shebi you dey see reviews about infinix say no be legit product. you still go buy note 4 pro without pen! who does that? OP. even a whole GSMarena no get single review about the product. just keep enjoying your infinity.
I dey tell u, I don't trust any phone that site did not review "gsmarena"
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
monlawal:
So infinix made fools of us or what. They have to make the pen available. If not I think we should do something about it
they didn't fool us oga Samsung , blackberry and iPhone fooled us let us wait and see if the pen will be out
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
Its been barely 2 months the infinix note 4 pro came into the nigerian market with a promise to revolutionize the smartphone market. The hype and expectations of the phone in the market made the makers not to wait for the accessories of this phone to be complete before hitting the market.
Long story short, I am one of the people that bought the infinix note 4 pro immediately it came into the market last monthbecause of the supposed capabilities of the xpen. At that time the phone came without. Myself and a few others that bought this phone at the slot outlet in V.I were promised by the sales rep that the xpen would come by the ending of August 2017. We were made to fill some details with which they would use to contact us for the xpen immediately it comes in. She even confirmed that we would be made priority for the xpen.

Till date that did not happen not minding the regular follow ups on this. To my greatest suprise, infinix is now currently selling the note 4 pro along with the xpen at an extra cost of N4,500. For all the people that bought this phone at launch without the xpen, they have refused to make/sell this xpen. One of the sales reps was even suggesting i sell the current one i have and then buy the one with Xpen.

I have gone round all the retail outlets in Lagos including the computer village at ikeja to explore possiblities of buying this xpen all to no avail. Rather what i see is the phone with the xpen for sale. Now i ask what is the fate of those of us that bought this phone early at launch without the Xpen. This is the height of insincerity in sales and aftersales support and such should not be encouraged in our country.

Fellow nairalanders, please do not fall victim of this insincerity from infinix.

CC: Lalasticala and Mynd44, please assist in this regards so that this issue would be given the desired attention.

best Regards.

I heard pen will be out next week so let's wait and watch
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by r2beez(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
youngreva:
you sould have waited a little b4 buying it

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by monlawal(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
XFrozen:
they didn't fool us oga Samsung , blackberry and iPhone fooled us let us wait and see if the pen will be out
OK o
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by futurism: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
Its been barely 2 months the infinix note 4 pro came into the nigerian market with a promise to revolutionize the smartphone market. The hype and expectations of the phone in the market made the makers not to wait for the accessories of this phone to be complete before hitting the market.
Long story short, I am one of the people that bought the infinix note 4 pro immediately it came into the market last monthbecause of the supposed capabilities of the xpen. At that time the phone came without. Myself and a few others that bought this phone at the slot outlet in V.I were promised by the sales rep that the xpen would come by the ending of August 2017. We were made to fill some details with which they would use to contact us for the xpen immediately it comes in. She even confirmed that we would be made priority for the xpen.

Till date that did not happen not minding the regular follow ups on this. To my greatest suprise, infinix is now currently selling the note 4 pro along with the xpen at an extra cost of N4,500. For all the people that bought this phone at launch without the xpen, they have refused to make/sell this xpen. One of the sales reps was even suggesting i sell the current one i have and then buy the one with Xpen.

I have gone round all the retail outlets in Lagos including the computer village at ikeja to explore possiblities of buying this xpen all to no avail. Rather what i see is the phone with the xpen for sale. Now i ask what is the fate of those of us that bought this phone early at launch without the Xpen. This is the height of insincerity in sales and aftersales support and such should not be encouraged in our country.

Fellow nairalanders, please do not fall victim of this insincerity from infinix.

CC: Lalasticala and Mynd44, please assist in this regards so that this issue would be given the desired attention.

best Regards.

People like you are the reason why lots of guys are so forking rich in this country because they prey on mugus like you. With all the bad reviews about tecno and infinix that is flying all over, you still carry ur leg and brain to go buy,

The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by smogup: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
My last bust stop with this infinix crappy phone is this note 3. After this, it's bye bye to infinix and welcome to samsung or iphone
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
trojan84:

I dey tell u, I don't trust any phone that site did not review "gsmarena"
Now i know bro. You are very correct!
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
XFrozen:
Xfrozen is an infinix agent. I will not take whatever you say seriously. I hope you dont complai. D day it will be ur turn.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by attention007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
skino4united:
Bros abeg help me tell them o
This is a lie!
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
smogup:
My last bust stop with this infinix crappy phone is this note 3. After this, it's bye bye to infinix and welcome to samsung or iphone
Bro its same with me. Any phone that gsmarena does not review is not worth buying. Infinix may have won dis time but they will never win again!!!
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
futurism:

People like you are the reason why lots of guys are so forking rich in this country because they prey on mugus like you. With all the bad reviews about tecno and infinix that is flying all over, you still carry ur leg and brain to go buy,

The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.
Boss i saw the review before buying. Nothing in d book suggests the note 4 pro will come like this. If the pen were dere, i may not have noted all this...

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by loadux(f): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
am still pained buying this phone, I used it for only 5days before the phone fell and screen gotten broken now they told me I have to pay 20k to fix it.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by freeman67: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
freeman, its obvious you did not read my post well. There is nothing i will gain by tarnishing the image as i use this product. Read between the lines and call a spade a spade baba. I knew very well wat i bought and had all relevant infor. If tbis is about slot, how come that the infinix themselves do not even have this xpen in thier office for people to buy?

By the way bro, there are only note 4 and note 4 pro. We know dier specifications. All those other 3 variants you are talking about are semantics.

Yes Specs could be the same but the contact of each packs as advertised were not the same. Other people here have told you that the note 4 pro came in 2 variants the 1st one which is what you bought came without Xpen and pouch @ a lesser price and different time... The other variant came about a month after with Xpen and pouch at a more expensive cost. Other people here have told you that also...

The firstwhich you bought is about 66k and the 2nd which is what you wanted but didnt have the patience to wait is 70500.

Upload your receipt let's see the date and amount of purchase. Then we'll check infinix website for the release date of the two before we can then call a spade a spade..

Not selling Xpen seperately might be a way designed to market the Xpen variant .. And they reserve the right to do that. If as a customer you so desire it, the best you can do is to either contact their customer care or indicate it in their product review. Not to do social media blackmail.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by futurism: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
Boss i saw the review before buying. Nothing in d book suggests the note 4 pro will come like this. If the pen were dere, i may not have noted all this...
bro, do not buy any of these phones EVER again. They are only in Nigeria and may be some african countries.

If u wanna buy, by Xiaomi phones. They rival apple, samsung products and they are sold also in the US.

You can buy Xiaomi phones from Gearbest.com or Aliexpress.com
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Beemhan(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
skino4united:

Bro, I was at the launch of the phone and it was plainly stated that the phone comes in 3 version.
1. Note 4 (2+16)
2. Note 4 (3+32) and
3. Note 4 Pro 3+32 with xpen and pouch
But most pple now label infinix as being insincere because they didn't get the right info. Most pple couldn't wait for the pro with xpen and pouch and went ahead to buy that without pouch but are now complaining that they feel they were duped. The wise ones who were well informed waited patiently for the pro with xpen and pouch and bought it. So pls don't feel cheated coz it's obvious you went for the one u wanted
Oga, read between the lines. OP clearly said 'NOTE 4 PRO'. infinix released 2 variants of the Note 4 and a third variant; The NOTE 4 PRO and that is the device the Op is talking about here.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by klexycole(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
. Bro please can i make the 4500 available to you so that you supply the xpen? Besides am not sure you read what i posted well before this comment.

I'm sorry, I can't. By the way, I read what you posted.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by bong4(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
I use a samsung note 4 but frequent restarting, charging issues etc plus all the money spent on frequent repairs got me tired. So was glad when infinix announced the note4 pro. The pen is the main thing in the phone. Ideas come at the flash of light and you don't have a pen and paper to put it down. One has to take notes on the go, thus the importance of the pen.

I made this observation immediately the note 4 pro came into the Nigerian market:
https://www.nairaland.com/3975599/see-lovely-charm-infinix-note
https://www.nairaland.com/3980032/unboxing-infinix-note-4-pro/1

I just decided to wait until the xpen is included. Jumia has it finally.

https://www./note-4-pro-x571-5.7-32gb-rom-3gb-ram-with-x-pen-and-smart-cover-infinix-mpg111632.html.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by sentix(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Infinix seems to have forgotten that everybody who bought this phone will need an upgrade very soon. And this is their mid level client base.

People who can afford to change their phone yearly provided there are new innovations

They have gotten away with it apparently but very soon they will launch note 5, I guess next year and see how people will react to it.

For your information, infinixmobility.com is not for the Nigerian market. It's for Kenya and India information there does not cover the Nigerian market.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by OYIBN: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
I am in full support of the comments of the writer of this piece. l bought the phone at Slot lkeja and have been visiting there regularly for the Xpen and the case to no avail. Some Nigerians are the cause of our backwardness today. lnfinix mobility cannot try this nonsense in South Africa. For starters all this multiplicities of lnfinix brands by slight alteration of specifications and operating system will not be tolerated in a country with good and functioning regulatory bodies. lt is tolerated here because corruption abounds. Nigeria has become a dumping ground for fraudulent foreign businessmen and their Nigerian collaborators. lt is sad that some commentators came to this forum to spread falsehood about the sale of the lnfinix Note 4 PRO. By doing so they insulted the intelligence of those that bought the phone without the Xpen and case. They got the complete package because they are the clever ones that were patient enough to wait! Facts are sacred and l need to mention that l follow Infinix Nigeria on Instagram. lnfinix never mentioned they were selling 2 variants of the PRO version. it had always been presented as a complete package with the Xpen at N66,000. All the phones come with Xpen charger pins on the body of the phone. lnfinix kept lying for weeks that the phone was already in the market when it was not, thereby wasting people's time and money searching for. the phone. When it was released buyers were not aware it didn't come with the Xpen. There were complaints to the stores where the phones. were bought. l was personally told at 3C Hub lkeja that it was when they opened the box that they discovered it didn't come with the Xpen. The stores then resorted to collecting people's cell phone No's that they would be contacted when the Xpen arrives.lt was at Slot l was told l would pay an extra N4,500 for the Xpen and case which comes as a package. lt was when buyers started complaining about the missing Xpen in the box on lnfinix Instagram page after they had completely ignored several questions and clarification from buyers that they came out to explain the N66,000 and N70,500 price tag! They told us the Xpen and case was available but we are still waiting. The next thing they did was to sell the complete package with Xpen without bringing in what has now turned out to be an accessory (Xpen) for the earlier buyers of the phone. They hope to do that at their own convenience. Instead of blaming Infinix mobility for taking Nigerians for granted and calling their unethical business practices to question, earlier buyers of the phone are been blamed! What type of human beings are we?
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
There are consumer protection organization that you can channel your discomfort to...its not a thing with infinix itself but with the Nigerian distributors, ..

Other Nations (even Ghana here), their note four pro came with the x-pen, the thing is. The Nigerian distributors want to make extra revenue from the sales.. Infinix will also be aware of this, they understand the Nigeria market where consumer protection is not there, besides all we will ever do is to complain, go around computer village and eat our medicine..we will never file a cade against them or even report to the defunct consumer protection that we have ..
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by davillian(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't think I will fall into any of these traps.
When a new phone or gadget is released wait for some months before buying.
View reviews of those people who has already purchased before you buy.
To my knowledge 1st batch of most products have errors.
That are corrected on the second batch.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by CavendishPlex: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Guys, I'll align my thoughts with the OP on this issue. A simple review of the infinix website (www.infinixmobility.com.ng) shows that there are 2 models of the Note 4 model which are i. Note 4 (16GB+2GB & 32GB+3GB) and ii. Note 4 Pro (32GB+3GB).

In other words, you will not be entirely wrong to say that there are 3 variants of the Note 4 model.

What I think has happened here could be that Infinix Nigeria is trying to cash in on the gullibility of Nigerians as their website clearly states it that the Note 4 Pro has a stylish X-pen. So, selling the Note 4 Pro without the X-pen is a ruse after all. Not everyone had the opportunity to visit the product launch, but a quick dash to their website is open to all.

The second thing could be logistical problems like someone highlighted earlier. But then, that's not to say that Infinix Nigeria did not handle the sales well. My 2kobo.

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by babestella: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:

best Regards.

What the heck are you waiting for, get a lawyer and sue the heck out of them, please do it first thing on Monday and see what would happen. How can they promise to give you the pen and not let you have it when the xpen was actually supposed to have come with the phone at the price you paid.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by alagba333(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sherman1759:

Brother how is the phone's camera is it sharp and Betty than not 3?

Go n get it own
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by monlawal(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is the reply I got from infinix, we are not forgotten

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2017
OYIBN:
I am in full support of the comments of the writer of this piece. l bought the phone at Slot lkeja and have been visiting there regularly for the Xpen and the case to no avail. Some Nigerians are the cause of our backwardness today. lnfinix mobility cannot try this nonsense in South Africa. For starters all this multiplicities of lnfinix brands by slight alteration of specifications and operating system will not be tolerated in a country with good and functioning regulatory bodies. lt is tolerated here because corruption abounds. Nigeria has become a dumping ground for fraudulent foreign businessmen and their Nigerian collaborators. lt is sad that some commentators came to this forum to spread falsehood about the sale of the lnfinix Note 4 PRO. By doing so they insulted the intelligence of those that bought the phone without the Xpen and case. They got the complete package because they are the clever ones that were patient enough to wait! Facts are sacred and l need to mention that l follow Infinix Nigeria on Instagram. lnfinix never mentioned they were selling 2 variants of the PRO version. it had always been presented as a complete package with the Xpen at N66,000. All the phones come with Xpen charger pins on the body of the phone. lnfinix kept lying for weeks that the phone was already in the market when it was not, thereby wasting people's time and money searching for. the phone. When it was released buyers were not aware it didn't come with the Xpen. There were complaints to the stores where the phones. were bought. l was personally told at 3C Hub lkeja that it was when they opened the box that they discovered it didn't come with the Xpen. The stores then resorted to collecting people's cell phone No's that they would be contacted when the Xpen arrives.lt was at Slot l was told l would pay an extra N4,500 for the Xpen and case which comes as a package. lt was when buyers started complaining about the missing Xpen in the box on lnfinix Instagram page after they had completely ignored several questions and clarification from buyers that they came out to explain the N66,000 and N70,500 price tag! They told us the Xpen and case was available but we are still waiting. The next thing they did was to sell the complete package with Xpen without bringing in what has now turned out to be an accessory (Xpen) for the earlier buyers of the phone. They hope to do that at their own convenience. Instead of blaming Infinix mobility for taking Nigerians for granted and calling their unethical business practices to question, earlier buyers of the phone are been blamed! What type of human beings are we?
Many tha ks for this peice bro. Dont mind the charlatans of which xfrozen is one of. This must surely catch up with them.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2017
babestella:

What the heck are you waiting for, get a lawyer and sue the heck out of them, please do it first thing on Monday and see what would happen. How can they promise to give you the pen and not let you have it when the xpen was actually supposed to have come with the phone at the price you paid.
Thanks i am already considering this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / This Airtel Backlash Is Misguided! / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.