Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

N-Power: Device Delivery Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Device Delivery Update (25690 Views)

Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? / N-power Device: How To Use The Device And The Technicalities Involved / N-power Device Collection Points In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: Device Delivery Update by npowerng: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good morning,
Please read this carefully.
1. You will recall that we shared a Device Delivery Update on the 5th of August and explained the process of receiving, pre-loading and delivering the devices.
2. You will also recall that we stated that the Federal Government of Nigeria entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices. Certain vendors were preapproved by the Bank of Industry to provide those devices.
3. As at today, some vendors have delivered their devices but Brian and Speedstar are yet to be delivered.
4. Now for the devices that have been delivered, a team is currently pre-loading each device with over one million resources which includes videos, textbooks and so much more.
5. To move the process along, we have begun to deliver devices to beneficiaries (who selected devices before March, 2017) in Lagos and Abuja.
6. There has however, been a hold on delivering devices to N-Agro volunteers in Lagos and Abuja.
*Lagos, because they have not completed their training with the Ministry of Agric.
*Abuja, because a huge number of N-Agro beneficiaries did NOT turn up for the training. The ones who turned up will be contacted soon.
7. Those who received their devices in Lagos and Abuja would have noticed that they had to go to the MTN Service Centers to collect them.
8. But the pace was not very fast, so it was ramped up for Rivers State.
9. For those collecting devices in Rivers, we ask that you be orderly, don't rush. It is NOT a first come, first serve basis. Each device has been marked with your name. NO ONE can give your device to anyone else.
10. We understand some scrupulous elements have been demanding money from you to get into the venue. DO NOT PAY ANYONE.
Take a photo, record a video and post it here, it will be addressed immediately.
11. Shipping has begun to 7 other states asides from Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. The states will be announced once the logistics have been fully addressed.
12. Please understand that this is a process. Everyone will get their devices. Be patient.
All parties are working assiduously to ensure that the devices get into your hands in the shortest time possible.
Remember this Device Delivery Update is for those who selected devices before March 27th, 2017.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by AutosBay(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
I got an sms, but I wasn't given any device today at Mtn collection center festac town Lagos were I was told to go and pick it up today between 9am to 4pm

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by jaggabban: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
AutosBay:
I got an sms, but I wasn't given any device today at Mtn collection center festac town Lagos were I was told to go and pick it up today between 9am to 4pm
Why
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by FixNaija(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
Please read this carefully.
1. You will recall that we shared a Device Delivery Update on the 5th of August and explained the process of receiving, pre-loading and delivering the devices.
2. You will also recall that we stated that the Federal Government of Nigeria entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices. Certain vendors were preapproved by the Bank of Industry to provide those devices.
3. As at today, some vendors have delivered their devices but Brian and Speedstar are yet to be delivered.
4. Now for the devices that have been delivered, a team is currently pre-loading each device with over one million resources which includes videos, textbooks and so much more.
5. To move the process along, we have begun to deliver devices to beneficiaries (who selected devices before March, 2017) in Lagos and Abuja.
6. There has however, been a hold on delivering devices to N-Agro volunteers in Lagos and Abuja.
*Lagos, because they have not completed their training with the Ministry of Agric.
*Abuja, because a huge number of N-Agro beneficiaries did NOT turn up for the training. The ones who turned up will be contacted soon.
7. Those who received their devices in Lagos and Abuja would have noticed that they had to go to the MTN Service Centers to collect them.
8. But the pace was not very fast, so it was ramped up for Rivers State.
9. For those collecting devices in Rivers, we ask that you be orderly, don't rush. It is NOT a first come, first serve basis. Each device has been marked with your name. NO ONE can give your device to anyone else.
10. We understand some scrupulous elements have been demanding money from you to get into the venue. DO NOT PAY ANYONE.
Take a photo, record a video and post it here, it will be addressed immediately.
11. Shipping has begun to 7 other states asides from Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. The states will be announced once the logistics have been fully addressed.
12. Please understand that this is a process. Everyone will get their devices. Be patient.
All parties are working assiduously to ensure that the devices get into your hands in the shortest time possible.
Remember this Device Delivery Update is for those who selected devices before March 27th, 2017.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

I can't wait to lay hands on my Samsung Tab E.
#TeamCrossRiver is waiting...

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by leokinguch(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kudos to u guys at #npowerng........we in Imo state are waiting for our own device.
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kudos
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Macchiavelli(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
The device delivery is a mess in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by manneger2: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2017
But my device can't browse kudos to Npower team and sai baba I have my Samsung but getting it was so difficult here in rivers because the ppl handling it are not organiz, pls why can't I browse with this device as una talk na free browsing for 1 yr

5 Likes

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Lorddominic(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2017
I haven't been contacted yet....hope I'm not walking on a wrong path!
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by npowerng: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Lorddominic:

What brand of device did you select?
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by npowerng: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lorddominic:
What brand of device did you select ?
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Kings1464(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by jaggabban: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kings1464:
I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.
Fire on with the usage joor

3 Likes

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Lorddominic(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
npowerng:
What brand of device did you select ?

Afri One tab....batch A
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by yommitte00(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
I haven't been contacted yet. Nteach. Abuja. I went to the collection point but my device wasn't found. Please what do i do?
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by KnowMore: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Okay
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by KnowMore: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Okay nice
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Ebay14(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
old news

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by boolet: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Funny
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by DrHighchief(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
manneger2:
But my device can't browse kudos to Npower team and sai baba I have my Samsung but getting it was so difficult here in rivers because the ppl handling it are not organiz, pls why can't I browse with this device as una talk na free browsing for 1 yr
Instead make u dey happy as u collect ur device, u dey complain of Internet.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by MyloveSassy: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by walket(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
nice one
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by kurt09(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Old update. Mods are not active. Device collection suspended till further notice.
Npower
Good morning,
First off, we apologize to the N-Power
beneficiaries in Rivers State for the stress,
long hours and hardship you have had to
endure to get your devices.
This is not synonymous with the carefull
planning N-Power is known for. We are
very sorry.
We have called our stakeholders, the
Bank of Industry and MTN back to the
table so we can fashion a proper
decentralized and more humane method
for collection of device in the State.
So for those who are in Batch A and are
yet to collect their devices, the
distribution has been suspended. We will
be providing new information in a little
while.
At all times, N-Power beneficiaries remain
our greatest priority.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

3 Likes

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Hardeysolution(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
I collected my device. After 3days struggling, standing, rushing, pushing, cursing... Lol.
It's worth it afterall.

The fg is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by kuchikau1: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jesus! Imagine what fg has reduced our so called graduates to. See how happy they are receiving meagre money. Instead of to stand united and demand for good governance. So much for a graduate. Stupid co untry/senseless graduates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by edeXede: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
embarassed
Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Ifiegboria(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Abbotp: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by Ekakamba: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
kuchikau1:
Jesus! Imagine what fg has reduced our so called graduates to. See how happy they are receiving meagre money. Instead of to stand united and demand for good governance. So much for a graduate. Stupid co untry/senseless graduates.
Your moniker grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Device Delivery Update by josielewa(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
kuchikau1:
which one did Jonathan give you... gerrarahere mehn....

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 | 81 Positions | Apply Now / Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.