Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (39443 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
#LoveDEYSweet_WhenUMarryRight

Thought i share this with you'all here, though my friend didnt outrightly agree to this whole arrangement, am sure he will cut me some slack. I will try to cut the long story short. Here is a fine young man who finished from the Federal Univ. of Tech, Owerri 8years ago, having struggled with the pain of getting a well-paying job coupled with Woman Palava, at some point he almost gave up cos the heart break of getting a good job as well the trouble of getting a down2earth woman (Which all of us here kno say na Slay-queens full NL). Glad to say, 4 years back, he got a good job and today he is married. So if you are here like me and you never catch ur own favour, follow me tap enter dis one.......Say hello to Gold & MrTune and show them #Love....Happy Married life Friendship!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by iamJ(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Let me not just talk cheesy

Congrats oooo, agege bread sweet for who no fit buy shoprite bread

31 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oya Oga #lalastic lala #Seun Over to you please push to front page.....show my friend some love
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by sekxyqueen(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
nice one dear.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Greene66: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
She looks bigger than you lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017

Mehn That engagement Ring tho

Looks really beautiful.

Op I hope you are taking care of this lady in the other room.

Her assets should not go to waste o

6 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
nice
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
More Pics......

1 Like

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by sekxyqueen(f): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Beautiful couple

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
#Lala move to FP
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
embarassed
sekxyqueen:

sad

hmm I come in peace please
lipsrsealed
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by sekxyqueen(f): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielmoore:
embarassed

hmm I come in peace please
lipsrsealed

after trolling me upandan??well make I no spoil person thread,,I have forgiven you.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Countrygirl(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
beautiful, Happy married life to them.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by muller101(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is that all?
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by jektony(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
More pics>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
hml to them....the woman tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=sekxyqueen post=60263680]
after trolling me upandan??well make I no spoil person thread,,I have forgiven you.[/
Pardon my mistakes and accept my sincere apologizes please don't be offended I know I insulted you a lot
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by sekxyqueen(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60264797][/quote] no worries..didn't take it serious though.
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by IamAirforce1: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:

You no get sense cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by vizkiz: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
What's with the Bluetooth though? undecided

iamJ:

Better than you who have to beg for bread.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:
no worries..didn't take it serious though.
Dou you know why I insulted you
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by SirMichael1: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
vizkiz:
What's with the Bluetooth though? undecided

Customized re-playable hearing aids cheesy

Wanna miss the spur of the moment? Nah, I wouldn't think that.

He could be at an organisation where the firm calls 24/7, who would wanna lose his job over some 8hours event?

10 Likes

Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by IamAirforce1: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congrats OP
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by yomibelle(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations..hml
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by Uzoomaj: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congrats
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
She said "yes" and so what? Who her yes epp? Mstcheeew..... angry
Re: She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) by lathrowinger: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Plz I Need a girl friend. I want igbo girl... money dey. Me sef wan do this kind thing tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.