Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* (1170 Views)

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
I have many reasons to thank God......i recently saw a photo i took on my 3rd year birthday back in 1983 with me is My elder brother......I love him to the bones......this is not so recent photo of myself and my elder brother in 2014 i just cant help but thank God for his mercies.

How time flies.

Baba Thank You.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
You guys resemble, thankGod for you.
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
The rice and stew hmmmmmmm no be small thing

1 Like

Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by BiafranBushBoy: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Brother please, don't let some jobless guys use your throwback picture as a Meme.

Nice Tray Plate of rice tho
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Antina(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
nunogomez:
The rice and stew hmmmmmmm no be small thing

The TV though!! Bringing back memories!!
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Nutase: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Memes loading.......
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
See rice grin
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by angelTI(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nice picture. I thought it was only my mom that does the moulded rice as cake thingy grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by vizkiz: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
So those memes of kids taking pictures with big bowl of rice was actually a norm back in the 80s. Where is the chicken? grin
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
angelTI:
Nice picture. I thought it was only my mom that does the moulded rice as cake thingy grin grin grin

I laughed my lungs out when i saw the photos
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Bibi294(f): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
nunogomez:
I have many reasons to thank God......i recently saw a photo i took on my 3rd year birthday back in 1983 with me is My elder brother......I love him to the bones......this is not so recent photo of myself and my elder brother in 2014 i just cant help but thank God for his mercies.

How time flies.

Baba Thank You.
Bro, we're age mates o.... I can recognise your brothers head
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Wizywiz(m): 2:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Nice pix... Bro u no be small pickin oooo..37yrs hope u are married?. If not.. Hmmmmm
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chai nostalgia cheesy

I remember such birthday parties.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Artistree: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wizywiz:
Nice pix... Bro u no be small pickin oooo..37yrs hope u are married?. If not.. Hmmmmm
There's never a talk about age without reference to marriage, na wa.
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol!

The beauty of pictures is the memories they revive. smiley
Re: I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)* by Exponental(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
RSVP....

(1) (Reply)

'I cheated at the last #PearsBestDressed Content' Mummy Pelumi Apologies / The X Factor In Married Women Empowerment / Men Will Love This Product (NOVAGE MEN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.