Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

"Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo (16820 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by discusant: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

You shot yourself in the leg with the sentence "excluding some of my muslim brothers"

you are not yoruba girl!
you are a fool blooded IPOB!

so IGBOS COULD DESCEND THIS LOW TO SOLICIT FOR YORUBA CHRISTIANS SUPPORT.NNAMDU KANU HAVE SPOILT YOUR MARKET ALREADY.

YOUR ATTACKS ON OSIBANJO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE ON NAIRALAND IS WELL DOCUMENTEDgrin

No matter how much you try, Nigeria must dissolve into many manageable countries for the good of the millions of people in present Nigeria.

Arewa started the dissolution with adopting Islamic Sharia criminal codes in a multi-religious society. Then it was followed by Boko Haram which also fights for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal codes.

That resulted to millions of southern Nigerians living in the north of Nigeria to flee the north.
Lots of those people that fled the north are the ones now shouting "Biafra or death."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by 9japrof(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Dancos: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

How many Ibo governors are supporting Ipob ?
Anyways, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Governors dont need to support the struggle for enancipation because the status quo favors them and their families even after they are out of office. Salaries till their death, good education for their children official cars and govt. paid security after thier tenure in office. Why will they support the cry of the poor?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by YelloweWest: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Anything hausa like let them do.

It's restructuring or disintegration!

2 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Made1414(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
only your family will experience uncontrollable crisis.

Hello Fool..No like yet.. U see how useless your comment is?

4 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by freshvine(f): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yoruba land must be liberated. We're tired of relying on one man with ancient regalia to watch the moon for us.
We've eyes... Let watch for our own moon.

Same eye, same time zone

5 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
I PITY ALL OF YOU. ....FOR YOUR INFORMATION ...NIGERIA WOULD REMAIN ONE UNITED COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT 100 YEAR. ....AM SAYING THIS WITH ALL ASSURANCE BASED ON THE TRENDS OF THINGS IN NIGERIA.
IF NIGERIA IS EVEVN GOING TO BREAK ,IT WOULD NOT HAPPENING UNDER ......BUHARI.

GUYS BORROWED. .....SENSE
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Yinkay: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigeria still remains a contraception.Representing the middle belt republic.

Which type of contraception.....? Pill or rubber cd dem?

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Xisnin(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To hell with restructuring !!!.
To your tents O Israel.

Let's break up. Enough is enough.
As a progressive Yoruba, I have nothing In common with Northerners both in religion, food, culture or even Language.
We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

Oduduwa we seek and Oduduwa we must get.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson,
Nnamdi Kanu, all fighters and Lovers of freedom.

Coward Ipob

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
igbeke:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uncontrollable-crisis-looms-nigeria-without-restructuring-nwodo/

Oga economist Nwodo why u know give dis kain advise for d past 16 years of the locust people deceiving people were in power? : angry
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by emerged01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To your tents O Israel.

As a progressive Yoruba, I have nothing In common with Northerners both in religion, food, culture or even Language.
We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

Eni ti onmi kukute ara e lon mi.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by discusant: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To your tents O Israel.

Lol. Very primitive Abokis think that by flooding eastern Nigeria with soldiers armed to the teeth to confront unarmed civilians, they shall unify Nigeria.

Most primitive method.

Even the English with Britain's Trident and nuclear arsenals can't contemplate using armed soldiers to stop the Scottish people asking for independence from Britain.

Russia controlled the nukes in the Soviet Union, yet unarmed nations forced to Russia in Soviet Union freed their nations from the Russians in the Soviet Union.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Xbee007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
Ki Oluwa Orun bukun fun awon omoluabi ti oto.
Omo elede tiko ni lakayi rara oun in iwo nse adura fun. It is like you are mad.
Ofe jeki awon omo irankiran ti ko ni eko ile da ija sile larin omo oduduwa. Layelaye re to fi file se ibusun ma danru e wo mo. So gbo?
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
discusant:

No matter how much you try, Nigeria must dissolve into many manageable countries for the good of the millions of people in present Nigeria.

Arewa started the dissolution with adopting Islamic Sharia criminal codes in a multi-religious society. Then it was followed by Boko Haram which also fights for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal codes.

That resulted to millions of southern Nigerians living in the north of Nigeria to flee the north.
Lots of those people that fled the north are the ones now shouting "Biafra or death."
My prayer is restructuring or disintegration.Yorubas have nothing to loose.When regionalism hold the ace ,western Nigerian was the most developed and fastest developing even up to this moment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60263941]To hell with restructuring !!!.
To your tents O Israel.

Nnamdi Kanu, all fighters and Lovers of

Igbo boys are getting ready for anything.

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by 2016v2017: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To your tents O Israel.

We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers that are comfortable with Northerners) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by kalemy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
A suggestion on how restructure can be;
1. Recognise the six geopolitical zones as federating units and let INEC conduct elections to elect their governors. Name the SE zone as Biafra state, SW as Odu'a state, SS as Niger Delta state, NC as Middle Belt state, NW as Arewa state, NE as Kanuri state.
2. The current 36 states will become metropolitan areas and the current 36 governors will become Mayors. Scrap entirely the current 774 LGA arrangment. The current LGA chairmen will go to the new six state assemblies as legislators. The councilors will be dissmissed.
3. Return Ilorin and Kabba to Odu'a state. Asaba, and other Igboid part of SS should be conceeded to Biafra (to quell unnessesary agitation). Ijaw part of Ondo should return to Niger Delta state. The fulani part of Kwara and Niger go to Arewa state. Nasarawa should go to Kanuri state. The Christian part of Taraba goes to Middle Belt state.
4. The offshore oil belongs to us, therefore we must share. The 36 Metros should still get what they are currently getting, while the new six states should now get what the LGA where getting before. So a state will get only the amount that would have accrued to the LGA it had before. The oil fields found inland should however be ceded to host communities. The assets of NNPC and NLNG should still belong to FG but must be treated as a private company when minning oil found inland.
5. Some NPF police officers should be transfered to state service as state police. Same should be with some prison wardens as state prison officers. Many of items on exclusive list (such as energy and power generation) should be moved to concurrent list to allow states participate. Only defence, foreign affairs and currency operations should be exclusive. Because of this, the oil revenue share retained by the FG will decrease to give more to the 6 states and 36 metros.
6. Increase the number of senator to 115. The extra 6 should be one first class king from each of the 6 states. Such as the sultan, ooni, obi, oba of benin etc. The new 6 states should have houses of chiefs to be made up of the remaining top monarchs in the zone. Any monarch not included should be considered irrelevant and derobed. The office of the Senate President and his deputy should be discontinued. Let the Vice President double as Senate President while the majority leader acts as his deputy.
7. Some LGA Civil Servants should be absorbed by the new states, the rest should be dissmissed. Federal roads should also become State responsibility, while airports, Seaports and railway should remain with FG. All seaports should have equal status.
By this, agitations will reduce grossly to give government at each level chance to do its job. Also the unaccounted waste by the current 774 LGAs will stop. The FG by this arrangement sheds power, but not enough to make it irrelevant. Also traditional rulers start actually working for the Nation to compensate for the millions they cost us. By this also Biafra would have been given to my Igbo people, Niger Delta would have been given to SS and Odu'a would have been given to SW.

2 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by discusant: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
OLASUNKONMI:
I PITY ALL OF YOU. ....FOR YOUR INFORMATION ...NIGERIA WOULD REMAIN ONE UNITED COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT 100 YEAR. ....AM SAYING THIS WITH ALL ASSURANCE BASED ON THE TRENDS OF THINGS IN NIGERIA.
IF NIGERIA IS EVEVN GOING TO BREAK ,IT WOULD NOT HAPPENING UNDER ......BUHARI.

GUYS BORROWED. .....SENSE
They will never tell you how much Nigeria looses daily because of Boko, from loss of tourists money to loses of government money. Tourism is the greatest source of income to peaceful countries followed by manufacturing and service industry. You depend solely on oil revenues for dysfunctional Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by ghostridder: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
I think it's time for this company called Nigeria to either go back to the round table n thoroughly discuss a clear way forward for the betterment of every citizens and every region or just quietly split whatever share is left of the company's revenue (Oil money) and let everyone find their level, enough is enough. ... undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by 2016v2017: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Etogist:
Nigeria needs outright breakup. Restructuring is too late.

2 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
ALL HAIL BIAFRA..

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Odioko1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Say no to restructuring we need out
We need separation.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by bigpicture001: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
igbos are not clamouring for neither restructuring nor succession..only nnamdi. kanu and his group are...but igbos are concern about the non inclusion in govt and lack of presidency
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To your tents O Israel.

We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers that are comfortable with Northerners) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

who told you that you are a progressive?nigeria unity is settled according to our c in c and nt subjected to renegotiation.all this people u shower praise upon are best a mere state criminals.since u dnt want restruction bt republic,u can start seperatist movement by firing the first bullet cos i knw gentleman agreement can not balkanise nigeria considering the nature of hausa fulani and their love for oil. ur name will go down in history as the lady that spareheaded the breakup of nigeria after claiming is too late to accept restructuring
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nwadiuto247: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

SHE IS NOT A YORUBA.SHE IS A BLOODY EASTERN IGBO!

NEGLECT HER,SHE IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION TO GROW HIS DUMB THREADgrin

Oga park one side abeg. What you are doing now is what Igbos do to me but it can't change the fact that i am an Igbo man. Just that i am not an ipob member.

She is a Yoruba. She must not agree with you. Leave her alone.

7 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Oga park one side abeg. What you are doing now is what Igbos do to me but it can't change the fact that i am an Igbo man. Just that i am not an ipob member.

She is a Yoruba. She must not agree with you. Leave her alone.
lolz...EASTERN IGBO IS DEFENDING FELLOW EASTERN IGBO!grin

A TRUE YORUBA SON AND DAUGHTER WILL NEVER PLAY DEVISIVE CARD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

Yes because they prefer united Nigeria, they don't want disintegration due to fear of loosing those they see as gods in northern Nigeria all because of their religious affiliation with them, which is less important than freedom of all Yorubas.
Bye.
you dnt have to b an imposter just to make point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by OHCOMEON: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why is it that those mostly in the vanguard of restructuring are ex PDP members, if it was this necessary why was it not implemented for the past 16yrs they were in government?
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by meolaniyi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
They fact is that we can still practice islam without the Fulanis. I really dont know what our leaders are afraid of. Its a shame we are all afraid of the fulanis. What the hell is this!.

I am a muslim and a yoruba but a Yoruba before a muslim. Its a shame we can not speak loud about our leberation. We are behaving like all is well but we know withim ourselves that our religion does not belong to Fulanis but to Allah.

2 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
bigpicture001:
igbos are not clamouring for neither restructuring nor succession..only nnamdi. kanu and his group are...but igbos are concern about the non inclusion in govt and lack of presidency
according to who

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by discusant: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

SHE IS NOT A YORUBA.SHE IS A BLOODY EASTERN IGBO!

NEGLECT HER,SHE IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION TO GROW HIS DUMB THREADgrin
You left message but went for the head of messenger.

Truth is that One Nigeriyyaaa under the control of Muslim Fulani is a huge obstacle to REAL development of entire Yorubaland.

Muslim Yorubas are comfortable with Muslim far-northern Nigeria.

Lagos urban sprawl aside, infrastructural development in most of Yoruba land today is not different from what obtains in Niger Republic.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by 400billionman: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
APC does not understand the extent of hunger in the land under their govt. SS, SE and SW are calling for restructuring, they are joking with it..

In 2012 and earlier on, there are businesses who have guaranteed daily incomes of 10,000 and above, today such businesses may not cover N1,000 in a day..

Mass sack and mass strikes in private sector and govt..

Hmm..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.