Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (50316 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by BERNIMOORE: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
If u really wnt 2 d attitude of ur partner, 4get abt d way he or she treats u in particular, focus on hw he or she relates wt her family , frnds and neighbors, mind u, she has bin wt dose pple even b4 she met u so, Wateva attitude she dishes out 2 dem is d "real her", no pretence.
2.once in awhile, pay her family home a visit and wen u do, secretly focus on d mother, watch how she treats her husband, ladies most times, treats dia hubby exactly d same way dia mom treated dia dad. Al D same, u cn neva no her 100% bt jst try
you just speak my mind, and answer someone too
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by BERNIMOORE: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2017
wristbangle:
When you ask some people facing turbulent period in their marriage today if they fail to do their homework when dating their life partner, the answer would be, Yes I did ... I never knew sh/he was pretending.

Some ladies can be slay queen or minaj type but due to societal pressure in order to get her choice of man, she would pretend even to the extent of becoming Mary magdalene hence attract her dream husband who is God fearing/rich/handsome/tall as they would even end up becoming a huge liability to him. Same goes to promiscuous, drunk and ill mannered guys who camouflage to become angel Michael to marry a pretty virgin lady.

This is exactly what is invoke in the society and I would agree with the part where the OP mentioned that we all want "the perfect picture" of our life partner which is where the problem starts.

Dating period is no child's play but unfortunately many people put the cart before the horse and neglect the danger signs of their gf/bf thinking they would manage it.

I am not married and I may not be in that position to advise married couples but for the singles, we need to set our priority right in order to avoid a regrettable marriage in the future.

Answer to yhe bolded above

see perfect answer that will expose ''pretence''
TINALETC3:
If u really wnt 2 d attitude of ur partner, 4get abt d way he or she treats u in particular, focus on hw he or she relates wt her family , frnds and neighbors, mind u, she has bin wt dose pple even b4 she met u so, Wateva attitude she dishes out 2 dem is d "real her", no pretence.
2.once in awhile, pay her family home a visit and wen u do, secretly focus on d mother, watch how she treats her husband, ladies most times, treats dia hubby exactly d same way dia mom treated dia dad. Al D same, u cn neva no her 100% bt jst try
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by TopGunFighter: 3:13am On Sep 09, 2017
chatinent:

Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=31&t=347&st=0#entry654
guy I really don't think you attract a woman that's a replica of yourself.. me I was a wild beast for the better part of my youthful age! I have been in not more than 4 relationships and and I am 27yrs meanwhile had sex with not less than 30 ladies(dont judge me o_) but the lady I am about to marry is a complete opposite of me she's been with only one guy and she still regrets and am wondering if this woman could just be pretending until I met a confirm F++k boy who told me that the girl is truly an angel , I used her picture as my dp and my cousin called me and asked where her knew that girl from and I was like tofay is the day I hear the truth but she had nothing but praises for her....
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by TopGunFighter: 3:17am On Sep 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
I am dating this girl and I think I want to marry her but after she told me her elder sister wasn't her blood sister and her father didn't know... she got pregnant and made the man father a child that isn't his for more than 18 yrs.. and dis young lady is a very sexual person some times we have sex for hours and my kinda of job I might be moving up nd down and won't be available for sometimes months and weeks so now I am even scared marrying her and all I should just save myself
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by DeRay98(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2017
TINALETC3:

Your response is honest, factual and since. Thank for taking it as an attack on women as most slay queens would see it.
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nedfed(m): 5:25am On Sep 09, 2017
menxer:
You would never know you made a mistake until the the result is out.

I object, that saying, "he who finds a wife has found a good thing..." is not an Igbo proverb but Bible verse.

Wa gbayi joor omo iya.
Op na flat head when the bible av said it all, who's opinions help.

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by TINALETC3(f): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2017
I didn't really get dis ur gist bt let me focus on where u sed she is very sexual and u won't always b around bc if Ur job, d reason u date and court is 2 study each oda, tank God u hv noticed dat sexual urge in her, so 2 avoid cheating and training a child Dats nt urs biologically, let her go, a broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage
TopGunFighter:
I am dating this girl and I think I want to marry her but after she told me her elder sister wasn't her blood sister and her father didn't know... she got pregnant and made the man father a child that isn't his for more than 18 yrs.. and dis young lady is a very sexual person some times we have sex for hours and my kinda of job I might be moving up nd down and won't be available for sometimes months and weeks so now I am even scared marrying her and all I should just save myself

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by TINALETC3(f): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin, am a baby gal nt bro grin, no experience, stl very single,sometimes, pple say I talk more dan my age grin
Chiscomax:

u ve marriage experience bro. how many times ve u been married?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Becina(f): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2017
what about ladies? forget money aspect, I'm sick of these relationship shits love found= problem love lost= ??

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by patola080(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:
I keep my stand with number 3 undecided

any woman who is not a virgin is a useless woman and deserve a useless Man!

a woman will open her shiit hole for someone preek to enter sometime in her life and you want me to go that same shiit hole? undecided

I rather have my package new than to use an second hand product.

as for the question you ask "who then will marry the one you deflower" of cause some stvpid idiot will marry your waste product!
u re as useless as ur points do u have sisterask dem maybe dey re b deflower or not
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Many women pretend during courtship and that's part of the reason why marriages are breaking up.

Nobody is perfect but pick someone you know will never hide anything from you.

when looks and a sexy body fade what will make her attractive to you?

Think about that.

And the ones that don't pretend and show both their good, bad and worse side end up getting dumped, speaking from experience
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by patola080(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Op u re a real lgbo person Bible said dat he who finds a wife find good tin n u now cum here saying lgbo Says to mi all ur right up is ntin so far dat u marry u own wife u may b poor as church rat she will still marry you women re nt d same
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by tejiri4(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2017
patola080:
u re as useless as ur points do u have sisterask dem maybe dey re b deflower or not

He is right maybe u re one of dem

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
You are right though. But additionally, the best way to know a lady's true character is to apply delay tactics, listen to her words and how she responds towards you.

If she's a kind of girl who is just interested in money, you would automatically know, also the ones who keep many men, you would definitely know and so forth. smiley
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by patola080(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2017
tejiri4:

He is right maybe u re one of dem
in wot way n ask ur dad maybe he is d one dat dis flower ur mum
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by ofem89(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2017
for those that are yet to marry learn now b4 u get into the same trash
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by ishaqm48(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
menxer:
You would never know you made a mistake until the the result is out.

I object, that saying, "he who finds a wife has found a good thing..." is not an Igbo proverb but Bible verse.

IPOB ppl will not lyk dis grin
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by chatinent: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
TopGunFighter:
Do direct your question to our forum (Chatinent) so our professionals may assist you.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by guru90: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:

a woman will open her shiit hole for someone preek to enter sometime in her life and you want me to go that same shiit hole? undecided

as for the question you ask "who then will marry the one you deflower" of cause some stvpid idiot will marry your waste product!

U sounded too hash on men.

You are a man and u ar cursing your follow man.....

Don't u see some men get married to Harlot and changed that girl to a perfect woman.

You don't know anything about marriage.
Kindly sealed your mouth.
and don't call men #stupid again.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by YelloweWest: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2017
The truth is men are the direct cause of problems in most marriages.
90%of the time they are the first to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by goingape1: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2017
guru90:

U sounded too hash on men.

You are a man and u ar cursing your follow man.....

Don't u see some men get married to Harlot and changed that girl to a perfect woman.

You don't know anything about marriage.
Kindly sealed your mouth.
and don't call men #stupid again.
your brain need formatting!

I see you don't know how to read and comprehend
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by guru90: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:
your brain need formatting!
I see you don't know how to read and comprehend

comprehend your useless write up...abi
#Change your ideology.
#biko
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by goingape1: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2017
guru90:

comprehend your useless write up...abi
#Change your ideology.
#biko
is it your ideology?
go get a sense #biko
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by guru90: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:
is it your ideology?
go get a sense #biko
kids everywhere!
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by goingape1: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2017
guru90:

kids everywhere!
you can see kids everywhere by there comments.
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2017
chatinent:
Do direct your question to our forum (Chatinent) so our professionals may assist you.
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nnazzy52(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2017
After all this is said and done you must endeavour to involve god in you relationship even b4 saying to nxt thing on skirt around you.......pray !!!!!!!!
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:

A sicko spotted.
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
hmnnn.....sometimes, it's the lady that made the mistake of choosing the various types of fake husbands available nowadays

Until they come to this realization, ignorance is bliss.

I saw a brother commenting on his sister's picture on FB recently how God blessed her with a good husband. The husband is based abroad, a criminal, has several baby mamas and cheats like there is no tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by goingape1: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

A sicko spotted.

Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=60277223][/quote]

Shut up sicko. grin
Re: Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria by niceluvsus(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
chatinent:

I know. Thanks for reading.

You know! why didn't you quote the Bible rather you attributed it to a/your tribe...you're promoting the plagiarism you warned against... "no part of this work should be used without permission" undecided
chatinent:

I know. Thanks for reading.

You know! why did you not quote the Bible rather you attributed it to a/your tribe...you're promoting the plagiarism you warned against... "no part of this work should be used without permission"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.