Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (8476 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by Godmother(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hey guys, I'm new on steemit. Please follow www.steemit.com/@paigegirl and I'll do the same.
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by adokhai(m): 2:35am On Feb 09, 2018
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@adokhai/crypto-daily-signals-as-09-feb-2018

1 Like

Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by Naijacardcom: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Please help me to upvote this post as I do the same back , you can as well drop you. Comment and I will upvote the comment as well

https://steemit.com/phone/@ninoh22/samsung-galaxy-s9-and-s9-plus-price-leaks
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by Naijacardcom: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
I would like you to share more light on the posting section,
Under the posting box before post button there is one button dia which indicate 50%|50% and when clicking on it, it will bring a drop down which will also indicate 100%....

What is the meaning of that?
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by adokhai(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
https://steemit.com/relationship/@adokhai/economic-security
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by adokhai(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
https://steemit.com/relationship/@adokhai/justice-and-equity please up-vote my post thanks
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by lucyqueen(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2018
destinysaid:
Hello all, its been a long time since i created a post here on nairaland, the truth is I have been spending my time on a site called steemit.com

What is steemit?
Steemit is a blogging platform that is dedicated to paying you for the works you post.

That premise is of cause short and unexplanatiory, so to let the online community explain it for you;

"Steemit is a social network that looks and functions a lot like Reddit, but with one HUGE difference: Steemit pays both the content creators when their work gets upvoted, as well as the people who curate the best content on the site by upvoting others work."
source https://www.quora.com/What-is-STEEM-and-how-does-it-work

now before anyone says that "its a scam", i suggest you check it out.

They require nothing of you to register and start posting.

I know a lot of people here in nigeria are against "free money" as this may seem, but in this age and time, allyou need to make something happen is to think.

I know nairaland is against cryptocurrency as it is, but I believe thats shortsightedness on the part of seun, or maybe greediness.

I personally have been on the site, and while it took me some time to realize what was going on, i understood the concept perfectly.

Why should I post on facebook, or twitter, when I can make money posting on steemit?

The truth is, we waste hours and time posting and creating content for these big companies, they make money for our efforts, and we get "likes" but on steemit, every post you make matters, you get paid for your services. Best part, the entire thing is run on the concept of a blockchain an c.ryptocurre.ncy.

Nothing like a referal, im just doing this because for the first time in a long while, an opportuniy has presented itself to us, an opportunity thatif harnessed properly, could start a revolution to kick out corruption from our society.

Steemit,com follows on the principle of what cr.ptocurr.encies stand for.

To create a system where neither banks, nor the corrupt government of the world,nor monopolistic individuals/companies hold sway.

Thank you.

I know ill be insultedby the nairaland community, but I hope that one or more people would check the site out by themselves, if you do manage to check it ou, register and meet me @destinysaid.

I would suggest anyone interested also get on steemit.chat (its the official chat website) and register. Beep me @destinysaid to learn how to go about steemit.

Thank you

I have been on steemit since march, and I run a great program there.

greetings.
have registered on steemit but yet to be accepted

can you help me
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by lucyqueen(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2018
destinysaid:
Hello all, its been a long time since i created a post here on nairaland, the truth is I have been spending my time on a site called steemit.com

What is steemit?
Steemit is a blogging platform that is dedicated to paying you for the works you post.

That premise is of cause short and unexplanatiory, so to let the online community explain it for you;

"Steemit is a social network that looks and functions a lot like Reddit, but with one HUGE difference: Steemit pays both the content creators when their work gets upvoted, as well as the people who curate the best content on the site by upvoting others work."
source https://www.quora.com/What-is-STEEM-and-how-does-it-work

now before anyone says that "its a scam", i suggest you check it out.

They require nothing of you to register and start posting.

I know a lot of people here in nigeria are against "free money" as this may seem, but in this age and time, allyou need to make something happen is to think.

I know nairaland is against cryptocurrency as it is, but I believe thats shortsightedness on the part of seun, or maybe greediness.

I personally have been on the site, and while it took me some time to realize what was going on, i understood the concept perfectly.

Why should I post on facebook, or twitter, when I can make money posting on steemit?

The truth is, we waste hours and time posting and creating content for these big companies, they make money for our efforts, and we get "likes" but on steemit, every post you make matters, you get paid for your services. Best part, the entire thing is run on the concept of a blockchain an c.ryptocurre.ncy.

Nothing like a referal, im just doing this because for the first time in a long while, an opportuniy has presented itself to us, an opportunity thatif harnessed properly, could start a revolution to kick out corruption from our society.

Steemit,com follows on the principle of what cr.ptocurr.encies stand for.

To create a system where neither banks, nor the corrupt government of the world,nor monopolistic individuals/companies hold sway.

Thank you.

I know ill be insultedby the nairaland community, but I hope that one or more people would check the site out by themselves, if you do manage to check it ou, register and meet me @destinysaid.

I would suggest anyone interested also get on steemit.chat (its the official chat website) and register. Beep me @destinysaid to learn how to go about steemit.

Thank you.

I have been on steemit since march, and I run a great program there.

greetings.
I have registered on steemit but yet to be accepted

can you help out
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by alabiman: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Cashrill:
To join steemit nigeria group chat
https:/5FMHDgZkj2QGqPSIMP6q6z

Link not working
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by daudugod(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
STEEMIT account for sale contact me if you are interested
Limited offer: 2 accounts available
Price: #3,500(non-negotiable)
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by ment2: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new on steemit. Please
follow www.steemit.com/@steeholdboy
and I'll do the same.
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by sEGXY2(m): 2:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Hi gentlemen and ladies of this wonderful thread, I've been approved on Steemit. Y'all should endeavor to upvote my post and I'll return the favor.
steemit.com/@christopher007
Thanks in advance.
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by Ayoshewa12(f): 11:25am On May 11, 2018
Godmother:
Hey guys, I'm new on steemit. Please follow www.steemit.com/@paigegirl and I'll do the same.
I followed you,kindly do the same @ayoshewa.
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by lexaydfg(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2018
hey guys, kindly follow me on steemit.... www.steemit.com/lexcreativz
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by Ayoshewa12(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
Please help to upvote this post. Thanks in advance.

https://steemit.com/how-to/@ayoshewa/how-to-practice-sexual-hygiene
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by Paulpeterparker: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
please follow and upvote https://steemit.com/africa/@upuapeter/a-land-were-dead-men-are-kings-and-queens
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by gbindinazeez: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2018
I want to buy steem and SBD
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by kalu61(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2018
https://steemit.com/@kaluchima my steemit account. Please follow me and I will return same. New bae
Re: Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom by undisputed12(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Make $40 to $80 with your Steemit account depending on your reputation.

Dm on whatsapp for more info. Contact on my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register For Clickbank In Nigeria / The best I can give you with 2odds daily / How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.