Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited (506 Views)

*vip Gardens (boystown, Ipaja / Abc & Vip Gardens, Estates. / VIP Gardens Boystown Ipaja Now Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited by Falabale44: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I am new on this platform and I need help with an estate called VIP gardens in Lakowe.

I am about to buy into the estate and will like to know if anyone has bought into the it "VIP gardens Lakowe" and how genuine / reliable the company "Pertinence limited"

Many thanks in advance
Re: Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited by Flaghouse1: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Falabale44:
Hello Nairalanders, I am new on this platform and I need help with an estate called VIP gardens in Lakowe.

I am about to buy into the estate and will like to know if anyone has bought into the it "VIP gardens Lakowe" and how genuine / reliable the company "Pertinence limited"

Many thanks in advance

Well if it's located within LAKOWE golf area, you need to be careful as some lands within that location were passed off to the public as lands having affiliation with LAKOWE golf estate.
However if you are interested I have land to sell inside LAKOWE Golf estate , Fair/garden view see attached link , willing to sell for N29.5M ,slightly negotiable

https://www.nairaland.com/3709479/lakowe-lakes-golf-estate-distress
Re: Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited by Falabale44: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks a lot for your response
As per your property that you want to sell, 29M is like 3X of my budget. Thanks anyway
Flaghouse1:

Well if it's located within LAKOWE golf area, you need to be careful as some lands within that location were passed off to the public as lands having affiliation with LAKOWE golf estate.
However if you are interested I have land to sell inside LAKOWE Golf estate , Fair/garden view see attached link , willing to sell for N29.5M ,slightly negotiable

https://www.nairaland.com/3709479/lakowe-lakes-golf-estate-distress

Re: Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited by celis(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
If you need genuine land around lakowe, contact me: 08153759304.

My land is very close to the road and in an estate where people already live with good title.
Price: 8.5Million Naira Per Plot with Gov's consent

I have another at Awoyaya for 10m with C of O

Falabale44:
As per your property that you want to sell, 29M is like 3X of my budget. Thanks anyway
Re: Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited by lucheezzy: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2017
Hello ma/sir,am a Real Estate Consultant will like to introduce to u some good properties located within estates in Lekki/Ajah Axis.These Properties are free from Government Acquisition and any form of Encumbrances.I have Documents available for u to carry out your search.Pls chat or contact me on 08187589109 for site inspections/ further enquiries
Re: Please Help! Anyone Bought Into VIP Gardens Lakowe From Pertinence Limited by Flaghouse1: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Falabale44:

Okay,all the best I your search

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Acommodation At Lekki/aja/lagos Island / Few Month Use Thermocool Generator 1.5kv For 15k / Amen Estate Phase 2-emerald Bay Eleko Beach Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.