Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Hyinsco - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hyinsco (995 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyinsco by Greatnezz: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
You are invited for a JOB INTERVIEW on SAT 9TH Sept, 10 am @ 4 Alara St, off Commercial Avenue Sabo-Yaba, Lagos. Details in ur mailbox. www.hyinsco.com.ng. 001

Please does anyone here have an idea if this is real or not
Re: Hyinsco by oluyinkapeter: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Got the same message but mine is monday, anybody with a clue of what they are into[b]Got the same message but mine is monday, anybody with a clue of what they are into[/b]Got the same message but mine is monday, anybody with a clue of what they are into
Re: Hyinsco by KillerBeauty(f): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
oluyinkapeter:
Got the same message but mine is monday, anybody with a clue of what they are into[b]Got the same message but mine is monday, anybody with a clue of what they are into[/b]Got the same message but mine is monday, anybody with a clue of what they are into
Did u attend the interview and how was it?
I got the invite today pls I want to know if the coy is legit
Re: Hyinsco by Valmin: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
But has anyone gone there and see for himself that it's scam? Or y'all ll just judge with the website? They didn't ask for money to be interviewed so how exactly is it Scam? Let's not spread rumours when it's not firsthand plz.

(1) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank Interview / Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics / Country-that-allow-international Students To Bring Their Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.