Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) (1378 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
The Declaration of God's Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka on the Morning Service of Tuesday 5th September 2017. Declaration was confirmed few hours later on the Same day with the Announcement by the Nigerian Government on National Tv and Radio across the country that Nigeria is officially out of Recession
Read carefully and watch Declaration

In his Exact Words
Because of you! You! Because of you; I Stand Here by the Authority In the Name of JESUS. Because of you, I Change The Economy of Nigeria.... And I Decree From Henceforth, Because of you, From Henceforth Nigeria Shall Experience Boom...Economic Boom.....
When it's Happening, You Remember my Word. It will not Be Long, Beginning From Now, Everything will begin to Change For Good. I Didn't say at The End of the Year....
I Say Things as Long as I Am Standing Here, From Now Whether, I Don't Care How Situation is In Nigeria, I Don't Care Whether People are Eating or Not Eating.....
But Because of You.... I HAVE SAID IT AND IT IS DONE.

Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZEs7SS7fQ

Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Zodiac61(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
What a joker.
When will he declare the demise of Boko Haram?
Fool.
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Zodiac61:
What a joker.
When will he declare the demise of Boko Haram?
Fool.
MY PRAYER FOR U IS DT MAY U NOT BE THE ONE THAT WILL SEE IT BUT NOT TASTE OF IT
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by edufreshy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
bedspread:
see how evil your mind is

just wondering how u manage to sleep @night
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Zeze06(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2017
cry

Some Church goers are zombies... Real zombies embarassed
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Zodiac61(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
bedspread:
See What? Taste WHAT?
Why don't you take what I will not see or taste and stuff it down Muoka's backside.
And, please, don't pray for me. I have not requested any prayers. They are ineffectual.

1 Like

Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zodiac61:

See What? Taste WHAT?
Why don't you take what I will not see or taste and stuff it down Muoka's backside.
And, please, don't pray for me. I have not requested any prayers. They are ineffectual.
BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
edufreshy:
see how evil your mind is

just wondering how u manage to sleep @night
WHAT A IS EDU SAYING?
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zodiac61:

See What? Taste WHAT?

Seriously surprising how much people still believe in prayers
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by menxer: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha

After economic statistics had already shown Nigeria to be out of recession?
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
menxer:
Hahahahahahahaha

After economic statistics had already shown Nigeria to be out of recession?
BEFORE SIR... not AFTER..

The Declaration came forth in the morning of Tuesday 5th September 2017... A few hrs later precisely in the Evening same day.... UT WAS Confirmed
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Seriously surprising how much people still believe in prayers
I AM A FULL EVIDENCE OF THE POWER OF GOD AND PRAYER.....

MY LIFE TODAY IS LIKE A DREAM...
I MYSELF CANT EVEN FATHOM WHAT I AM THIS MINUTE I AM TYPING DIS NOTE...

I BOLDLY SAY THERE IS A GOD THAT
ANSWERS PRAYER....
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by menxer: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
bedspread:
BEFORE SIR... not AFTER..

The Declaration came forth in the morning of Tuesday 5th September 2017... A few hrs later precisely in the Evening same day.... UT WAS Confirmed
And so?

Nigeria was said to be out of recession in August 2017, and officialy announced September.
Abi, prophet dey drag FTC on Nigeria recession with NBS?
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
bedspread:
I AM A FULL EVIDENCE OF THE POWER OF GOD AND PRAYER.....

MY LIFE TODAY IS LIKE A DREAM...
I MYSELF CANT EVEN FATHOM WHAT I AM THIS MINUTE I AM TYPING DIS NOTE...

I BOLDLY SAY THERE IS A GOD THAT
ANSWERS PRAYER....

PROOF FROM YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE?
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2017
joshuakdboy:

PROOF FROM YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE?

That doesn't work for me

Hope you know the efficacy of prayer has been tested scientifically using controlled groups, and there was even a negative correlation between prayers and the group who knew prayers was offered on their behalf, whilerence between the other groups.

But i know the drill, Science can't explain God  grin grin

u JOSHUA IS A PROOF OF PRAYER... no one would name u JOSHUA if it wasn't prayer that brought u out of your mom womb
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Power jam power, power must bow grin
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

And so?

Nigeria was said to be out of recession in August 2017, and officialy announced September.
Abi, prophet dey drag FTC on Nigeria recession with NBS?
bro get wisdom and in all thy gettings, Get Understanding... Nigeria could have been long gone if not for not for prayers and Declarations from Genuine Sons of GOD Like pastor Muoka
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by menxer: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
bedspread:
bro get wisdom and in all thy gettings, Get Understanding... Nigeria could have been long gone if not for not for prayers and Declarations from Genuine Sons of GOD Like pastor Muoka

@bolded, that means you are not one.

So PMB that is preaching the anti corruption message is not a "guinuine son of God?"
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, that means you are not one.

So PMB that is preaching the anti corruption message is not a "guinuine son of God?"

seems u are learning how to comment on serious topics..

Young man go read your books
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by bedspread: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
CHOSEN IS BLESSED
Re: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA DECLARES ECONOMIC BOOM IN NIGERIA (video) by Ogbajie001: 3:52am On Feb 13, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that most people don't know how to appreciate what they have.. instead of appreciating God and praying for your Country, you re hear doubting the Efficacy of Prayers, pouring hatred and discrimination, all in the name of the declaration coming from a particular Man of God. U need to deal with the fact that God chooses whom he wish for a particular task and for you to benefit from it, you need to lay down ur hate speech and understand the fact that the Man you hate is still strong and yet praying for you to come out of your ignorance and Make Heaven at the end of your Life.

Shalom ❣️

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Visits Rev Tom of Christ Embasy Abuja, Honours Him (pics) / Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? / Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.