Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108779 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
more kindergarten rhymes. these niggas are yaba left patients who managed to find a tecno phone and discovered Nairaland. dayum. this is an epiphany. i am dealing with re-tards
now my punchlines is now yaba left induced?

Ladies and gentlemen, do I need any more confirmation this Sukkot dude is feeling the punches and acknowledging the violence? grin

Looooooooooolz

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
your phone is lagging. get a better phone. we dealt with that post like 3 pages ago lmao. analice got that 1995 nokia phone grin

You really did drop the soap and got your head repeatedly banged against the wall in the process so much so you now say rubbish just to save your dying self.

So a 1995 Nokia phone can surf the web? grin
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
mayne a real nigga took on 3 people by himself and smashed them all. now thats wassup. dont mess with a real nigga. thanks for the fun yall. am out. will catch yall latazzzzz grin cheesy wink

Bring your Bobrisky ass back here you LGBT experiment gone wrong grin

Where do you think you are running off to?
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Analice107 and reciprokal I guess you were right about Darkrebel.

Analice he just opened a thread about you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4067002/analice107-scammer-not-christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Nigga, i am not Darkrebel, get it?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
this gay nigga cant help himself. the gay words just keep tumbling out of his mouth lmao. he cant help himself grin
See? I said it. God will always bring someone to treat your fuckups with that of others.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
you cant help yourself can you huh analice ? the freak just keeps tumbling out of your mouth. words like lust and desire and balls etc etc. dayum gurl you sure you are a christian ? lmao grin cheesy
With me you are a dragon, but with a man you turn to dragonfly.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Nigga, i am not Darkrebel, get it?

Shut up and stop being a nuisance to your generation.

Even a 10 year old with a phone would handle it better than you ever could

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
why you keep saying you are a girl ? you are a 50 year old white beard nigga trolling the whole religion section
Yes, and i'm making you so scared. Any time you see my moniker you shiver like satan remembering what will happen to him in hellfire.
Re: The Middle Path by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Shut up and stop being a nuisance to your generation.

Even a 10 year old with a phone would handle it better than you ever could
seen.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
the dude has confessed to hanging out with the freshest dudes. grin grin grin

What an anal bandit masquerading in the religious section
And, is proud of it too.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
post the shytt lets see what a christian ISIS terrorist looks like tongue
Okay, i will post only on one condition. Say 'Analice i like you, and i've liked you long before this thread', if you do that I will post.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
yup i pick only women. thats why i am bullying you. you are a woman. lame ass nigga
So you are bullying him now? hahahahahaha. Sukkot the Nairaland grand Jester.
Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
oh yeah hun. the love is reciprocated grin wink
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
lol i aint running. we are like 6000 miles apart. i mean a nigga is packing some heavy inches but even my dick aint that long ( 6000 miles long ) grin grin

JUS A LIL RACY HUMOR
But you accused me of committing formication with guys in Nairaland. The guys in here have their dicks very long to get to me abi?

You are still running.
Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
lol i aint running. we are like 6000 miles apart. i mean a nigga is packing some heavy inches but even my dick aint that long ( 6000 miles long ) grin grin

JUS A LIL RACY HUMOR
LMAO! cheesy

Sukkot, darling, I have always known your language to be almost clean. Don't let reciprokal influence you negatively. wink smiley
Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Yeah I know grin

I wonder who loves lime wink
Lime is good for the body grin
Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

But you accused me of committing formication with guys in Nairaland. The guys in here have their dicks very long to get to me abi?

You are still running.
Analice abeg no use laf wound person. cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Lime is good for the body grin

Check the side effects
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2017
rinrin23:
Sarassin

I have read (all night) from the 1st to the 49th page of this thread.

Thank you for starting this thread and still dropping wisdom and guiding tips even in the midst of the "noise".

I have crossed over from deeply religious to being atheist and now exploring spirituality.

I have been vegan for over a year and I'm now beginning to focus on and improve my meditation practices in order to raise my vibration.

I have the following questions to ask and I'd deeply appreciate your response

1. Is there a defined process to take ( e.g stage 1 before 2, and 2 before 3)? I find that I am eager to try astral projection even when I havent mastered deep meditation. Is this advisable?

2. During meditation, how do I keep my space pure and safe from negative beings /energies

3. When I eventually connect with my "higher self" how do I know that it truly is and not some malicious being

4. How do you stay rooted in your physical life/experience. I have heard of people getting lost in meditation and spirituality that nothing else seems to matter to them.

5. What are the most powerful ways to raise vibrations

Insight from LoJ, 4C2215131 will be much appreciated as well as you seem to be quite advanced spiritually

Hello rinrin23, I am glad you persevered but a little sad you had to trawl through 49 pages of what should really have been no more than a 4 or 5 page thread to be retired into Nairaland archives after a few days and eventually forgotten about.

If you don’t mind I will try to answer your questions in batches and I am sure others will come along when they have an opportunity to do so.

You asked about defined stages and the answer is an emphatic yes, the path to spirituality always begins with self-introspection and there is no better method of self-introspection than the practice of meditation, it is the gateway to all spirituality. It is not necessary that you become a transcendental meditative Yogi, only that you have learned to still your mind, and you have learned to control and focus your breathing and that by so doing you begin to open up and activate your innate spiritual centres or ‘chakras’ and become more receptive to the spiritual realm under safe and secure circumstances.

You should learn meditative techniques first before attempting astral travel, your meditative experience will undoubtedly give you better clarity on your astral journeys.

On your second question, I am glad you asked about sanctifying your space, it tells me that you have a good grasp of what you are trying to do. Before every session of meditation you should do the sign of the Qabalah cross and complete the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, facing eastwards and calling on the 4 Archangels for protection. This will ensure that any malign influences perhaps attracted by your spiritual footprints will be fully deterred.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Check the side effects
Taken in moderation and consideration for the state of your body system, it should be just fiiiine wink
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Taken in moderation and consideration for the state of your body system, it should be just fiiiine wink

Let Sukkot be
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
this thread has been derailed so badly that its unsalvageable
You charged in with the hope of shutting WrarhofHadez, Analice and Solomonkane up by telling us that we couldn't stand before Sukkot to say anything because he is smart, wears the freshest clothes, eats in the best restaurants and hangs out with the coolest dudes. Now, you come complaining of a derailed thread?
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

You charged in with the hope of shutting WrarhofHadez, Analice and Solomonkane up by telling us that we couldn't stand before Sukkot to say anything because he is smart, wears the freshest clothes, eats in the best restaurants and hangs out with the coolest dudes. Now, you come complaining of a derailed thread?
come on! mine was simply a joke that's even meant to quell the antagonism, too bad no one got it but I'm sure people now understand the motive after my explanations smiley
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
kindergarten stuffs grin grin did I ever tell you I was mature.

I'm here to beat you like a market thief and disgrace you like a burst fagggoooot!

Any parents who bred someone as mentally docile as you should be tried for crime against humanity.

You're just another heap of human scum who will never be worth the market value of the cheap coffin you will eventually be buried in.
Jezzzzzzzzzz. Oh Sukkot stop responding nah. Chai.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

You really did drop the soap and got your head repeatedly banged against the wall in the process so much so you now say rubbish just to save your dying self.

So a 1995 Nokia phone can surf the web? grin
You are paying attention to that one?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Oh? Let me go and see.
Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Let Sukkot be
I wonder why you think this way...
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I wonder why you think this way...

He is negatively Tangy ! cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
rinrin23:
Sarassin

3. When I eventually connect with my "higher self" how do I know that it truly is and not some malicious being

This is a fantastic question. Many often conceive the higher self as a being who will pop his head around a corner to say ‘Hello, pleased to meet you, it’s been a while’ But when you connect with your higher self, depending on the method you have used and your chosen paradigm, then in reality you are confronting the ‘Atman' your innermost self at its very best, it is an experience and your ultimate Divinity. It is your deepest level of existence.

There is no higher learning available to mankind than to obtain knowledge of Atman. We cannot comprehend the Divine, not even in our dreams. The Atman, your higher self represents you at your very highest Good and it is not alien to you, therefore there is no possibility of malignancy.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

come on! mine was simply a joke that's even meant to quell the antagonism, too bad no one got it but I'm sure people now understand the motive after my explanations smiley
That's what you'll say to safe his face when guys began asking if you and sukkot were gay.
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

That's what you'll say to safe his face when guys began asking if you and sukkot were gay.
okay smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.