Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,415 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108400 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
LotusFan:

How kind of you to share your experience smiley The best things in life are certainly free.

After seeing two spiders weaving a web in my bathroom, a spider take up residence a few days later and then being invited to a dinner where a variety of shellfish was on offer I confirmed my petition would be granted.

I remember asking Sarassin if he could share his experiences but now I have found it hard to share mine...Matthew 7:6 comes to mind... “Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine.”

No disrespect is meant to the lovely members of this great forum. (But you know say, we fit fall persin hand)

I just hope others who are in need of such intervention be encouraged and not afraid to petition members of the great Angelic host.

Spiders?
Which Angel/Archangel uses spiders as omens?

I'm sorry I don't remember.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamnlia:

I asked for a specific sum of money, but I wrote Naira.
Around 400k
I actually felt, you asked the wrong thing. Thats why I asked that question.

Don't ask for money, as you limit yourself in doing so. Ask for the means to meet a particular need. Money is just a paper of trust given by a banking system, which in itself is no longer trustworthy. You goals can sometimes be achieved without money. Don't focus on the money, focus on the need you want to meet.

The answer of the angel can be an idea, that will change your life for good. This has been my experience. Perhaps I will share this sometimes later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by iamnlia(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
LoJ:

I actually felt, you asked the wrong thing. Thats why I asked that question.

Don't ask for money, as you limit yourself in doing so. Ask for the means to meet a particular need. Money is just a paper of trust given by the banking system, which in itself is not trustworthy. You goals can sometimes be achieved without money. Dont focus on the money, focus on the need you want to meet.

The answer of the angel can be an idea, that will change your life for good. This has been my experience.
Wow, superb insight.
Thank you so much cos I never thought of this, strangely enough my last 2 betslips in two weeks totaled 400k.

I'm filling my house with colored paper tomorrow.
This gonna be angel week. cool
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamnlia:

Wow, superb insight.
Thank you so much cos I never thought of this, strangely enough my last 2 betslips in two weeks totaled 400k.

grin grin

Just a few pieces of advice. First limit your petitions to max 2 per week. It is more effective so, in my opinion. Second, struggle to have the purest of intent in petitioning angels. These are creatures of high vibration, and they tend to disregard anything that is base. So dont think too much about having so much money to slay em queens, but think more in terms of personal development.

Finally, the law of polarity has it that everything has positive and negative sides. So be careful what you wish. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
LoJ:
I wish to share one or two experiences with respect to the holy magic of angels.

Recently I faced very delicate relationship issues. It can be understood that I won't explain what the problems were, suffice to say that it was a very complicated situations involving about 10 people. I have my ways of sorting issues, using other approaches, but I knew of no other technique that could really help me, and I was getting to sleepless night. So I decided to call upon Archangel Haniel...

I did the whole thing as described on these pages. Although it is never easy to use the enochian script, I managed to put everything down on blue paper. That very night I had a vision. Without telling the details of the vision, I instantly knew that Haniel was sending me a message, that he has received my petition and will promptly act towards it.

The very next day, guess which gift I received? A bag filled with apples grin.

Hi LoJ, I am really thrilled to read of your experiences, I know also that others have had similar experiences but are reluctant to state so on the forum not least because many do not even comment on these pages, so thank you. I hope others will be encouraged and understand that they can improve their lives too

There is not much more for me to add to your posts, you know that once the Angels indicate their acceptance of your petition, then the matter is in the best hands possible, Good luck.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamnlia:

Wow, superb insight.

Just to add to the advice that LoJ gave you, when you petition Sachiel you should petition for the means to earn the funds that you require as opposed to the money itself. Wait a few weeks before petitioning the same Angel again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Spiders?
Which Angel/Archangel uses spiders as omens?

I'm sorry I don't remember.

Archangel Gabriel.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sarassin:

Archangel Gabriel.
Oh. Thanks.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
LoJ:
grin grin
Just a few pieces of advice. First limit your petitions to max 2 per week. It is more effective so, in my opinion.

Second, struggle to have the purest of intent in petitioning angels.
These are creatures of high vibration, and they tend to disregard anything that is base.
So dont think too much about having so much money to slay em queens, but think more in terms of personal development.

Finally, the law of polarity has it that everything has positive and negative sides.
So be careful what you wish. Good luck
Or learn your lesson the "genie" stuff hard way
Dont wish you were white and surrounded by beautiful women.
Dont be like the guy who wished for his dick to touch the ground.
Dont be like the guy whose wish to make passionate love to the genie was declined, and so then asked, "How about a little head?"
Or dont be like the guy who to "I can grant you one wish", replied, "No sh!t"
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good Evening Friends, Family smiley Sarassin LoJ Lotusfan Rancho

So, LoJ's posts made me wonder why I have yet to do the do. grin

I have a few concerns...which I feel I have clearance to talk about now.

First, I was scared...because I feel no connection to any of them. I feel more connection to my guardian angel (I haven't had a distinct encounter but i feel the connection when I'm centered) and the father and some light/love entities that I do not know, but I'm sure are rooting for me and doing all they can to make my path easy.

So sometimes, I feel like, why pettition, ArchAngel Haniel for example, when my guardian angel is here and looking for work to do for me?

So the whole thing does not add up and I'm like, "well, for now, let me just let be.

Plus I didn't quite get a clearance in my Spirit to try.

Maybe because of this fear of the unknown and then this knot I feel in my heart when I shouldn't really go a particular way.

Of course, the reluctance I feel has nothing to do with whether or not it's a pure act to do, but more of "It's not time to do it yet"....

Then again, I also get this feeling that whatever I'm experiencing or going through now is as it ought to be, and that seeking extraordinary divine help to close the chapter isn't really the best. Like there are lessons I need to learn and all.

Like there was a time I needed a sum of money, kinda big small sha, and I felt, "waow, angelic petition to the rescue"

And I could feel that I was being asked this question " Has there been anything you have ever needed that you did not have? Have you ever been stranded? Have we not always come through?"

Y'know, sometimes, I get this feeling that this life I'm living now is all been planned out. Like it's not about me anymore. Maybe because of a prayer I prayed about absolute dependence on him?

Phew!
So, I had wanted this to be a question post, but I see I've turned it into a musing.

Of course your comments are welcome nonetheless.
I'm hoping it would make me feel most assured.

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by narrowpathy(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Sarassin:

No. There is no karmic retribution because the action has been disavowed, it is an act of finality.
Please I sent you a PM concerning what I suspect to be an angelic encounter. Thanks in anticipation of your response

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

First, I was scared...because I feel no connection to any of them. I feel more connection to my guardian angel (I haven't had a distinct encounter but i feel the connection when I'm centered) and the father and some light/love entities that I do not know, but I'm sure are rooting for me and doing all they can to make my path easy.

So sometimes, I feel like, why pettition, ArchAngel Haniel for example, when my guardian angel is here and looking for work to do for me?

So the whole thing does not add up and I'm like, "well, for now, let me just let be.

Plus I didn't quite get a clearance in my Spirit to try.

Maybe because of this fear of the unknown and then this knot I feel in my heart when I shouldn't really go a particular way.

Of course, the reluctance I feel has nothing to do with whether or not it's a pure act to do, but more of "It's not time to do it yet"....

Then again, I also get this feeling that whatever I'm experiencing or going through now is as it ought to be, and that seeking extraordinary divine help to close the chapter isn't really the best. Like there are lessons I need to learn and all.

Like there was a time I needed a sum of money, kinda big small sha, and I felt, "waow, angelic petition to the rescue"

And I could feel that I was being asked this question " Has there been anything you have ever needed that you did not have? Have you ever been stranded? Have we not always come through?"

Y'know, sometimes, I get this feeling that this life I'm living now is all been planned out. Like it's not about me anymore. Maybe because of a prayer I prayed about absolute dependence on him?

Phew!
So, I had wanted this to be a question post, but I see I've turned it into a musing.

Of course your comments are welcome nonetheless.
I'm hoping it would make me feel most assured.

I totally understand how you feel.

Why stand on someone else's crutches when you have two healthy legs?

The spiritual walk can be quite a lonely one. If you feel it is unnecessary or not the right time, then there is no benefit in doing something that you are clearly not 100% comfortable with.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
LotusFan:

I totally understand how you feel.

The spiritual walk can be quite a lonely one. If you feel it is unnecessary or not the right time, then there is no benefit in doing something that you are clearly not 100% comfortable with.

Thank you Sis.

But still, the nagging question remains,,

What then is the use of guardian angels?

Like, maybe angels don't think like me,,

But I would feel somehow if I was assigned as an angel to cater to someone and the person, being conscious of my presence decides to leave me Jobless to go and seek out another angel.

Maybe it's just me being human with my thinking though cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Thank you Sis.

But still, the nagging question remains,,

What then is the use of guardian angels?

Like, maybe angels don't think like me,,

But I would feel somehow if I was assigned as an angel to cater to someone and the person, being conscious of my presence decides to leave me Jobless to go and seek out another angel.

Maybe it's just me being human with my thinking though cheesy
more like u asking ur rich uncle who is a car dealer to give u a car as a present instead of telling daddy who might not be financially bouyant presently.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
lekkie073:
more like u asking ur rich uncle who is a car dealer to give u a car as a present instead of telling daddy who might not be financially bouyant presently.

So, how do I know Daddy is not financially buoyant seeing as I'm not privy to his financial details?
And how would Dad feel about me asking my Uncle without telling him or a least going through him?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Hello SoapAndSponge, A feeling of fear is quite understandable and perhaps even wise. Archangels are emissaries of the Divine, they are a refraction of the supreme will of the Divine, short of God itself (for want of a better word) putting in an appearance in your living room, Divinity will not come much higher than Archangels. They are a cut above all else including your guardian entity, ancestral spirits, elementals, demons and what have you. Therefore they should rightly be approached with due deference.

When you are centred in meditation your consciousness streams into the universe your ego comes into contact with the super-ego, it becomes easy to transpose effects. But you truly do not meet your guardian entity until you have met it, and you will meet it in a form known only to you but there's no mistaking it, it can take any form imaginable, from that of a Horse to a Fish, a Cloud or even a Tree…not necessarily a human form.

It is true that we are surrounded by entities who are rooting for us, but these entities pale in significance in comparison to the power of the Archangels. An Archangel can transform your life in 24 hours flat or even less.

In truth we have nothing to fear from Archangels, they seek only our very highest good. If you approached Haniel to resolve an issue for you and he accepted, he would move a mountain for you if that was what was required to resolve the issue. That is the nature of the power at your disposal merely for your asking.
The connection is formed instantly the petition is made, regardless whether it is granted or not, you have spoken in angelic language, they listen.

What is more? Angels see our lives through a different prism, they are able to amend your past to fulfil your future if only you knew.

I agree wholeheartedly with the advice LotusFan gave you, you have to be true to yourself, the decision to petition an angel or not is truly yours alone, It would be remiss of me to fail to point out to you that if your instincts are that you are not ready then that is crucial, because a big part of Angelic Invocation rests on the individual feeling, many a petition I have tried to compose in the past only to be overwhelmed by an incredible feeling of pathos and then I know not to continue. But overall the petitioner must possess a willingness to bring these celestial beings into their life, Angels never interfere in our lives unless asked to, therefore you are perhaps best served by letting the matter rest for the time being.

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
LotusFan:

Although I agree with the bottomline of your post, I wish to differ on the bolded.

Considering that the sacred angelic magic to implies that one is unable or unwilling to do the job himself, a kind of "religious supplication of the powerless pious" approach, is reductive and inexact.

There is more to sacred angelic magic, and the real aim is the building of the temple of heart. Having the possibility to directly interact with an archangel or any member of an angelic host, is of great benefit in terms of spiritual development. I did not share the details of the vision I had, but before then, I had only a theoretical knowledge of Haniel, Sachiel or Gabriel, now I have a personal experience of it. and there is a world of difference between both.

By the time you have succesfully contacted mighty archangels, a big door has opened before you.

If I perceived correctly the intent of Sarassin, these set of exercices were just introductory to spiritual development. Again, I agree with the conclusion of your post.

Greetings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by correctguy101(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello SoapAndSponge, A feeling of fear is quite understandable and perhaps even wise. Archangels are emissaries of the Divine, they are a refraction of the supreme will of the Divine, short of God itself (for want of a better word) putting in an appearance in your living room, Divinity will not come much higher than Archangels. They are a cut above all else including your guardian entity, ancestral spirits, elementals, demons and what have you. Therefore they should rightly be approached with due deference.

When you are centred in meditation your consciousness streams into the universe your ego comes into contact with the super-ego, it becomes easy to transpose effects. But you truly do not meet your guardian entity until you have met it, and you will meet it in a form known only to you but there's no mistaking it, it can take any form imaginable, from that of a Horse to a Fish, a Cloud or even a Tree…not necessarily a human form.

It is true that we are surrounded by entities who are rooting for us, but these entities pale in significance in comparison to the power of the Archangels. An Archangel can transform your life in 24 hours flat or even less.

In truth we have nothing to fear from Archangels, they seek only our very highest good. If you approached Haniel to resolve an issue for you and he accepted, he would move a mountain for you if that was what was required to resolve the issue. That is the nature of the power at your disposal merely for your asking.
The connection is formed instantly the petition is made, regardless whether it is granted or not, you have spoken in angelic language, they listen.

What is more? Angels see our lives through a different prism, they are able to amend your past to fulfil your future if only you knew.

I agree wholeheartedly with the advice LotusFan gave you, you have to be true to yourself, the decision to petition an angel or not is truly yours alone, It would be remiss of me to fail to point out to you that if your instincts are that you are not ready then that is crucial, because a big part of Angelic Invocation rests on the individual feeling, many a petition I have tried to compose in the past only to be overwhelmed by an incredible feeling of pathos and then I know not to continue. But overall the petitioner must possess a willingness to bring these celestial beings into their life, Angels never interfere in our lives unless asked to, therefore you are perhaps best served by letting the matter rest for the time being.

Hello Sir Sarassin,

It's not just the petitioning that I have a problem with.
It's the language you recommended.
I know next to nothing about the enochian language or it's alphabetical content.

How now do I go about petitioning the archangels.
I have considered going online to search for it but you know as it is with most information online, not all are factual.

In the case of me missing something here on this thread, not likely for I followed it from the onset. Maybe you could point out what I missed.

The language just seems like hieroglyphics to me. undecided

In fact, I just confuse for the whole matter jare
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
SoapAndSponge:
Good Evening Friends, Family
Hello Soapy,

in my opinion, from what you describe it is questionable if you are actually in contact with your HGA. And If you are afraid of petitioning angels, then you would be way more afraid to "thread the path" needed to reach the knowledge and conversation of your guardian angel. Secondly, what is the role of a guardian angel, and what is that of an archangel of the like of Michael?

It would be like me saying, since I have a good father, I should have no university professor. Whereas my father may actually be a keke driver grin. Will I learn advanced mathematics with my good keke driving father? My father can be the best father in the world, but what is his role, and does it exclude the role of other teachers in my life?

So we should start from there. What is a Guardian angel, and how do you know that whatever you see, is your guardian angel?

I do agree with lotusfan that you should stick with what you are comfortable with, BUT I would also underline that progress requires positive curiosity and openness to move forward.

Greetings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
@ all,

I have always found the tradition of the shamanic men of Knowledge to be filled with wisdom. According to one of their wise teacher who rose to great fame, courtesy of the american that went to study there in the 80's, any spiritual seeker has 4 enemies to defeat before he can become a true spiritual accomplished person.

And the first enemy of the man of (spiritual) knowledge is fear.

Most people go nowhere in their spiritual quests because of fear. Fear is the first adversary that any one that intends to do any spiritual progress must defeat. I am not saying that the esoteric student should carelessly explore any path before him. Clarity and lack of fear is another enemy of a student, but fear is the first enemy.

I agree with the postulate that we should not go against our fears. Still, we should reckon the fact that, it ultimately only leads to a stagnation and paralysis.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
correctguy101:

Hello Sir Sarassin,

It's not just the petitioning that I have a problem with.
It's the language you recommended.
I know next to nothing about the enochian language or it's alphabetical content.

How now do I go about petitioning the archangels.
I have considered going online to search for it but you know as it is with most information online, not all are factual.

In the case of me missing something here on this thread, not likely for I followed it from the onset. Maybe you could point out what I missed.

The language just seems like hieroglyphics to me. undecided

In fact, I just confuse for the whole matter jare

Hi Correctguy101, I fully empathise, a little bit of patience is required in using both the Theban and Enochian alphabets but they are really quite easy once you get the hang of it, prior use of the alphabet is not necessary. I assume, as you say that you have followed the posts from roughly between the pages say 56-60 where I laid out the various attributes of the Angels, the aspects they govern, their symbols as well as the alphabets. I also assume that you have decided which Angel you wish to petition and the specific reason for the petition.

Compose your petition first in English in a clear direct language in as few words as possible that can adequately convey your intent, draw up the appropriate headed format and put in the symbols I provided pertaining to the Angel you are petitioning in the spaces of your headed format. The Theban alphabet is pretty straightforward you simply transpose the normal alphabet into the correct Theban alphabet in the chart that I attached.

The Enochian is slightly trickier, it is more phonetic and some letters in our alphabet are missing in the Enochian. Wherever you do not see direct like-for-like letters then you should spell out the word you are trying to write phonetically and look for the alphabet that corresponds to the sound e.g, "Cigar" becomes "seegar" you then spell that out in Enochian.

Begin your petition with the words "Dear Arkangel......... Please help us .... and end with "Thank you"

Any difficulties do say or send me a PM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
LoJ:

Hello Soapy,

in my opinion, from what you describe it is questionable if you are actually in contact with your HGA. And If you are afraid of petitioning angels, then you would be way more afraid to "thread the path" needed to reach the knowledge and conversation of your guardian angel. Secondly, what is the role of a guardian angel, and what is that of an archangel of the like of Michael?

It would be like me saying, since I have a good father, I should have no university professor. Whereas my father may actually be a keke driver grin. Will I learn advanced mathematics with my good keke driving father? My father can be the best father in the world, but what is his role, and does it exclude the role of other teachers in my life?

So we should start from there. What is a Guardian angel, and how do you know that whatever you see, is your guardian angel?

I do agree with lotusfan that you should stick with what you are comfortable with, BUT I would also underline that progress requires positive curiosity and openness to move forward.

Greetings.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sarassin:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello LoJ
I have a few remarks.

I think you misunderstood when I talked about my Guardian angel. I did admit not having a distinct encounter, but I've always felt him or it (as the case may be).

brb please grin
Re: The Middle Path by iamnlia(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Metatron

Who can teach how to petition this archangel.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamnlia:
Metatron

Who can teach how to petition this archangel.

What do you seek from Metatron?
Re: The Middle Path by iamnlia(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sarassin:

What do you seek from Metatron?
Guidance.
I want to know my true purpose in life, for some reason life still doesn't make sense to me at twenty years of age.

I also seek to start an intensive spiritual journey.
Re: The Middle Path by correctguy101(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Sarassin:

Hi Correctguy101, I fully empathise, a little bit of patience is required in using both the Theban and Enochian alphabets but they are really quite easy once you get the hang of it, prior use of the alphabet is not necessary. I assume, as you say that you have followed the posts from roughly between the pages say 56-60 where I laid out the various attributes of the Angels, the aspects they govern, their symbols as well as the alphabets. I also assume that you have decided which Angel you wish to petition and the specific reason for the petition.

Compose your petition first in English in a clear direct language in as few words as possible that can adequately convey your intent, draw up the appropriate headed format and put in the symbols I provided pertaining to the Angel you are petitioning in the spaces of your headed format. The Theban alphabet is pretty straightforward you simply transpose the normal alphabet into the correct Theban alphabet in the chart that I attached.

The Enochian is slightly trickier, it is more phonetic and some letters in our alphabet are missing in the Enochian. Wherever you do not see direct like-for-like letters then you should spell out the word you are trying to write phonetically and look for the alphabet that corresponds to the sound e.g, "Cigar" becomes "seegar" you then spell that out in Enochian.

Begin your petition with the words "Dear Arkangel......... Please help us .... and end with "Thank you"

Any difficulties do say or send me a PM.

Thank you for this. I'll PM you once I get lost again... lols

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamnlia:

Guidance.
I want to know my true purpose in life, for some reason life still doesn't make sense to me at twenty years of age.

I also seek to start an intensive spiritual journey.

Try not to be too hard on yourself, at twenty very few have discerned their true life's purpose. What I will tell you though is that if you are truly seeking guidance (I assume spiritual guidance) then petitioning or invoking Metatron is the last thing you wish to be doing, there are no adequate words for me to convey the majesty and awe of Metatron to you.

Try to remember the old adage that when the “Pupil is ready, the Master appears”.

You should concentrate on preparing yourself by learning the basics of any spiritual path you choose, one needs to put oneself into what the Christians call a “state of grace”. They do it by “fasting” and “prayer”, if you are not Christian you can achieve the same by learning to meditate, cleaning and replenishing your Chakras source energy through mantra repetition and other practices.

Of what use is it to you if you invoked Metatron, he turned up and you could neither see nor hear him?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Apogee14: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2017
smartn09:
Apogee14, sometimes, we all matters to cook a good recipe.....
Should l argue this your above remark,l will even make a case in the law court with defense counsel that you are rightly on point but you may has lost the paddle to a nagging sea of unfinished research.
If should l help out , l will say that , the ancient knowledge ( which is the secret of the universe, macro/microcosm) is all written in glyphs, , signs, codes and images collectively called symbols.
check out the tarot cards, which are pictorial representation of most universial secrets. Twenty two parts of the tree of life, the qliphotic tree, the qlipher and the sephiros, Consider gemetria and other Hebrew number systems, it all tells much about the ancient knowledge made particularly for the understanding of the initiate.
Through gemetria, you will understand that Jesus and Satan are one and never a different person. U will also observe that they are all parts of human psychic.They never lived yet they can manifest physically sometimes in different forms as other psyche principles.......
Should l end this with something hilarious, l will review things of your greatest suprises but it may be unkind.
knowledge is very important, as far as one is in need of anything in the world , he will everly get it. If he sincerely asks and takes the right steps.
I agree with you that the ancient knowledge is written in glyphs, signs, codes, images and symbols. I know how to read all these things. I have written numerous books on symbology. I read the hieroglyphs. and yes you are correct, some are in tarot cards. and yes ' gematria ' if thats the name you want to use for it, i call it numerology- decodes a lot of ancient and present and future secrets ( question is what kind of numerology are you using ? cuz most are fake ). And yes satan and jesus are one and the same - you dont need gematria to tell you that - the apocrypha bible tells you that - satan is the lower nature of a man and every man has a lower nature so every man has satan in him. of course we also have entities that operate solely on satanic energy that control this matrix. so yeah for the most part I agree with your post.
Re: The Middle Path by Apogee14: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2017
iRyan:
as a truth climbs over the hill it gets subjected to impurities. it may stand the test of time but it can never be remain the same.
the truth is always the truth. the truth always remain the same. your post is wrong. 2 plus 2 will always be 4
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Apogee14:
I agree with you that the ancient knowledge is written in glyphs, signs, codes, images and symbols. I know how to read all these things. I have written numerous books on symbology. I read the hieroglyphs. and yes you are correct, some are in tarot cards. and yes ' gematria ' if thats the name you want to use for it, i call it numerology- decodes a lot of ancient and present and future secrets ( question is what kind of numerology are you using ? cuz most are fake ). And yes satan and jesus are one and the same - you dont need gematria to tell you that - the apocrypha bible tells you that - satan is the lower nature of a man and every man has a lower nature so every man has satan in him. of course we also have entities that operate solely on satanic energy that control this matrix. so yeah for the most part I agree with your post.

I find the bolded very interesting, could you expand your thoughts on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (82) (Reply)

Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / "TBJ is a man of God "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.