Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108805 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The lack of consensus could be a case of 7 blind men trying to describe an elephant. Very unlikely in my opinion and in any case would mean that an elephant is present.

Regardless of the differences, there are a lot of similarities in what they all teach and personally that is what I try to focus on.
About scrutiny, I think that the people who really have the real deal have no interest in proving anything to anyone. If anyone is offering you proof of anything, chances are that they are a fraud.
There is a saying in these circles...
WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY, THE MASTER APPEARS.
Perhaps you/we are joust not ready.
Lol. Just Negodu!
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Seriously Sarassin, I beg you not to segment knowledge into paths. That is the problem that religions created. This divide between Devil and God has created so much misunderstandings. Now people do not even know what God is. They tend to call God positive and Satan Negative. When in essence, these are just constructs for same Primordial Force. Let us continue to tell people the truth about the Universe and the tools of nature.

Whatever we make out of it, should not be segmented into paths.

Magic is not negative or positive. It is the same Cosmic Energy that should be channeled appropriately and properly. People are using Magic to control weather, remotely view and even possess other people and control them like botnets. We must explore a vaster use of Cosmic Energy for good, and not to kill fellow nature's creations.

Just to be clear for the last and the repeated time. Nowhere have I segmented knowledge into paths, what I have differentiated between or segmented as you put it is the direction of practice by practitioners. There is a difference between the two things and even others have clarified it on these pages. Further you seem to be implying that I advocate that people should kill and that is a gross misrepresentation nothing could be further from the truth I demonstrated in clear terms 'cause' and 'effect', it is an enduring reminder of the depths of depravity.

A master Qabalist once taught me that "The very highest finds its expressionism in the very lowest". Let us not whip up a storm in a teacup here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:
Matthew 6:33
Did you just quote the words of Christ in a Satanist thread?
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Lol. Just Negodu!

You too saw it ba? grin

Yet these same ones would lose their tongues and speak rubbish over Christianity and ask why Mathew mark Luke and John do not have the exact same details about the resurrection of Jesus and based on this, then it cannot be true.

I think say na only me see the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:
Did you just quote the words of Christ in a Satanist thread?
Who is a satanists?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Just to be clear for the last and the repeated time. Nowhere have I segmented knowledge into paths, what I have differentiated between or segmented as you put it is the direction of practice by practitioners. There is a difference between the two things and even others have clarified it on these pages. Further you seem to be implying that I advocate that people should kill and that is a gross misrepresentation nothing could be further from the truth I demonstrated in clear terms 'cause' and 'effect', it is an enduring reminder of the depths of depravity.

A master Qabalist once taught me that "The very highest finds its expressionism in the very lowest". Let us not whip up a storm in a teacup here.

There is no storm in a teacup neither will there be a tear on our Armour plates. Most of the respondents seem to tout the negative use of magic which you must admit is not how the Western world have used Magic. And I want us to de-promote the context of using magic negatively.

If my response to you sound offensive, then I must apologize profusely and I have no choice but to exit the thread for now. We all have the freedom to do what we will, with what we know. It was a plea, not a command.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Unknown Coals of fire on the head my sister, unknown coals of fire! cheesy
Imagine the length folks are ready to go into satanic worship, but will scream at me for Believing in Christ.
Satan is wicked creature.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Imagine the length folks are ready to go into satanic worship, but will scream at me for Believing in Christ.
Satan is wicked creature.

They will scream at you for simply accepting Jesus by faith with no other requirement like stripping nude and dancing around with your dangling John Thomas in the presence of a watching and laughing crowd such as what the OP did.

Yet people here dey hail am.

No be small thing cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
Christianity as practised today is definitely a delusion. Lets face it every philosophy and doctrine in the world is a delusion seeing as not one single person has all the truth. we all have pieces of the truth. just that some have bigger chunks than others. the person with the biggest chunk of the truth is the ascended one. the rest are peons in one form of delusion or the other
You mean the Christianity as prescribed by the Bible and if followed, it's delusional? hahahaha. sukkot. if your practice of Christianity is, mine is not.

I have been following your comments, and you admonish or exhort the same things we as Christians are warned against. Christianity will be right if you add aspects of occultism right?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

They will scream at you for simply accepting Jesus by faith with no other requirement like stripping nude and dancing around with your dangling John Thomas in the presence of a watching and laughing crowd such as what the OP did.

Yet people here dey hail am.

No be small thing cheesy
Satan is a liar. He is having a good laugh, because he knows their end.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:
Who is a satanists?
First, do you know what Satanism means?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Satan is a liar. He is having a good laugh, because he knows their end.

pls where will they end up? cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:
First, do you know what Satanism means?
Indulge me.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is no storm in a teacup neither will there be a tear on our Armour plates. Most of the respondents seem to tout the negative use of magic which you must admit is not how the Western world have used Magic. And I want us to de-promote the context of using magic negatively.

If my response to you sound offensive, then I must apologize profusely and I have no choice but to exit the thread for now. We all have the freedom to do what we will, with what we know. It was a plea, not a command.

No apology required and no offence taken at all. When I first set up the thread I wrote that it would be misunderstood and misconstrued by many I accepted that would be the price to pay. The ultimate aim was to demonstrate in very clear terms that there is good and there is evil in the world and that is what seems to have gotten lost. I really hope that you will continue to contribute but if you feel that you must exit, then I understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Billyonaire:

l hope this has not called for irate expression unless there's previous inconsistency.....Then , you should water it down, l'm just happy to be with you guys this evening.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

l had wanted to add something special to your cool drink this evening, a mixed glamour! common!
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

You too saw it ba? grin

Yet these same ones would lose their tongues and speak rubbish over Christianity and ask why Mathew mark Luke and John do not have the exact same details about the resurrection of Jesus and based on this, then it cannot be true.

I think say na only me see the hypocrisy
The Deep Calleth to The Deep. like attracts like.

I pray the Op's initiation will be a walk in the park, compared to what satan will make him undergo.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

You mean the Christianity as prescribed by the Bible and if followed, it's delusional? hahahaha. sukkot. if your practice of Christianity is, mine is not.

I have been following your comments, and you admonish or exhort the same things we as Christians are warned against. Christianity will be right if you add aspects of occultism right?

lol OK first of all the word OCCULTISM just means HIDDEN. meaning anything done by a select few but hidden to the masses. so basically these are SECRETS. any SECRET practice is OCCULTIC. Now you do know there are secrets that GOD only reveals to a select few people. These are OCCULTIC

AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

So whats the point ? there are several layers to understanding the bible. I will go as far as to say there are 7 layers and the most shallow layer is meant for the spiritually dead and that layer is those who take the bible literally. like we have people walking around who believe a snake was having a conversation with a woman or that the whole worlds living creatures was put on a ship for 40 days while the whole world flooded. So there are many secrets ( occultic ), and to anyone who takes it literal, they see it as occultic without really understanding that OCCULTISM is not a bad thing. OCCULTISM is what separates the masters from the peons. and the funny part is that if you took your time to try to understand the bible you will see that it is a very occultic book. you cant really understand the bible if you dont have a very strong grasp of numerology, etymology and astrology. because everything in the bible is coded occultic wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
lol OK first of all the word OCCULTISM just means HIDDEN. meaning anything done by a select few but hidden to the masses. so basically these are SECRETS. any SECRET practice is OCCULTIC. Now you do know there are secrets that GOD only reveals to a select few people. These are OCCULTIC

AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

So whats the point ? there are several layers to understanding the bible. I will go as far as to say there are 7 layers and the most shallow layer is meant for the spiritually dead and that layer is those who take the bible literally. like we have people walking around who believe a snake was having a conversation with a woman or that the whole worlds living creatures was put on a ship for 40 days while the whole world flooded. So there are many secrets ( occultic ), and to anyone who takes it literal, they see it as occultic without really understanding that OCCULTISM is not a bad thing. OCCULTISM is what separates the masters from the peons. and the funny part is that if you took your time to try to understand the bible you will see that it is a very occultic book. you cant really understand the bible if you dont have a very strong grasp of numerology, etymology and astrology. because everything in the bible is coded occultic wisdom.

Can you reveal some of this secrets?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:

What is your branch of Christianity? Scientology?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Indulge me.
You tilt towards Astrology yet you quote the Bible. Where is their meeting point?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Indulge me.
You tilt towards Astrology yet you quote the Bible. Where is their meeting point?

Zoroastrianism is Satanism, do you need me to tell you that?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

What is your branch of Christianity? Scientology?
no branch. The church is within. let the spirit guide you to the living waters. I study on my own. organized churches stunt my growth. i used to go into churches and at best they read 10 verses and then sing hymns and pass the collection plate and ask for tithes and send you home. so at the rate of 10 verses every sunday, 52 weeks in a year, thats only 520 verses in a year and lets say in my lifetime i manage to go to church for 40 years thats only 2000 verses in my lifetime taught to me by the churches. and the bible has 31,000 verses. so i figured if i wanted to understand the bible i better stop going to these churches. at the rate these churches are teaching it will take me 30 lifetimes to finish the whole bible lmao

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

its not my place to reveal GODS secrets. not saying I have any but if i did it would not be my place to reveal them. thats why its called a secret
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

If you take the very first book of the Hebrew Bible i.e the Book of Genesis we are presented with the concept of the ‘tree of Life’ we often forget that the Torah originally addresses a Jewish audience. The concept is fully explained in Jewish esoterica which is Qabala and Sukkot is absolutely correct to state that these things are hidden. At a more basic level you could look up the significance of the recurring numerological enigma of the number 7 in the same book, the number of perfection. It is quite simply staggering.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Is astrology alien to the bible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

If you take the very first book of the Hebrew Bible i.e the Book of Genesis we are presented with the concept of the ‘tree of Life’ we often forget that the Torah originally addresses a Jewish audience. The concept is fully explained in Jewish esoterica which is Qabala and Sukkot is absolutely correct to state that these things are hidden. At a more basic level you could look up the significance of the recurring numerological enigma of the number 7 in the same book, the number of perfection. It is quite simply staggering.
yeah I am very familiar with Qabala. I myself take a different approach to the tree of life. my approach hinges on this verse

mark 8 vs 24 I see men as trees, walking.
<<<< AND YOU LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF EACH TREE AND APPLY IT TO THE MAN WHO IS BEING COMPARED TO THE TREE. LIKE WHEN THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF THE CEDARS OF LEBANON. WELL THE CEDAR TREE LIVES TO LIKE 1000 YEARS. THAT IS THE METHUSELLAH TREE

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

mind if i ask you a question. are you aware that the original king james version 1611 contained the apocryphal books like wisdom of solomon and the maccabees etc etc ?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

I came across this while reading "our ultimate reality" . I need to read that book to the end.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
mind if i ask you a question. are you aware that the original king james version 1611 contained the apocryphal books like wisdom of solomon and the maccabees etc etc ?

analice107 be open minded for once Na. kai

Kwakwakwakwakwa cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

analice107 be open minded for once Na. kai

Kwakwakwakwakwa cheesy
lmao you no see as she avoid the question ? she know i am about to bring that hammer down on her head lmao. grin
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

GENESIS 1 VS 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<ASTROLOGY

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.