Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108854 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
lekkie073:
1. 4-2-4 is for learners.
to experience the true wonders of meditation, try 4-16-8

2. it is totally bad breathing thru the mouth. Dats not the organ for breathing.

3. correct sounds? why not look for documented scripts.

Hello Lekkie.

See, the thing is, first, how do you count? Isn't counting a form of thought? And isn't the aim to achieve thoughtlessness?

Also, I did not mean breathing through the mouth, like you inhale - nose, then exhale - mouth.

3rd, I prefer the hearing. I might write english well, but I am not good at transcriptions cheesy

So I prefer video or audio. So, I'm sure I'm saying it just right.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
lekkie073:
2. it is totally bad breathing thru the mouth. Dats not the organ for breathing
No, there isn't anything bad breathing out through the mouth

MizMyColi:
Also, I did not mean breathing through the mouth, like you inhale - nose, then exhale - mouth
What you didn't mean, actually is the recommended

Lying flat on your back or standing straight up
then breathing through the mouth,
like as, inhale via nose, with the stomach slowly rising,
hold for at least a count to five
then exhale via the mouth

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello Lekkie.

See, the thing is, first, how do you count? Isn't counting a form of thought? And isn't the aim to achieve thoughtlessness?

Also, I did not mean breathing through the mouth, like you inhale - nose, then exhale - mouth.

3rd, I prefer the hearing. I might write english well, but I am not good at transcriptions cheesy

So I prefer video or audio. So, I'm sure I'm saying it just right.
meditation is not an end in itself. its a means to an end. its more like a footballer warming up before a match. so while u r in d actual meditation process, the conscious mind controls it but the subconscious mind starts getting ready for the task at hand (the reason for the meditation in the first place).
for AP, I was taught that u cannot be meditating and be projecting at the same time. so u meditate first to prepare your mind towards astral projection wherein u won't be conscious of ur sorroundings hy.
a Rosicrucian aiming to enter into the celestial sanctum might need to meditate before embarking on the journey.
a Hindu/Buddhist magician will meditate before engaging in acts of levitation.

with regards to breathing, never indulge in employing the mouth in breathing. it weakens the body. physically and mentally.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
MizMyColi:

Isn't counting a form of thought? And isn't the aim to achieve thoughtlessness?

I've been wondering also.
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2017

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear,

I have seen your other thread and read it extensively. I did not find appropriate to comment on it, I feel i would be disgracing the thread in doing so grin.

I have a concern with respect to validation and feedback. You said in an earlier post that the practitioner needs to be sure about his art and practices. Whereas the left path checks it "easily" via taking a human life, you did not say how a right hand/middle path practitioner validates his.

I have been practicing a spiritual routine -which I think you know quite well- for quite some time now, and I wish to have feedback on progress. Is there a way to evaluate personal power development, and progress made? As you know objective/independent feedback is critical for motivation and correction.

Hi LoJ, Your comments are always more than welcome, please feel free to contribute as you see fit.
I am going to post on various methods of validation on the thread you referred to.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hello Sarassin smiley
Concerning meditation, I have a question I feel would benefit others who might have similar question(s).

1. When we meditate, does it have to be the 4-2-4 method?

2. Is it okay to breathe out through the mouth?

3. Is there a youtube video we can use to correctly learn the sounds?

Hello Miz, No, it does not have to be the 4-2-4 breath sequence, there are loads of other patterns, but for a beginner the one I gave is quite good. It is simple enough that the pattern becomes a reflex action with practice and one is not necessarily caught up in trying to keep up with complicated patterns at an early stage. When one becomes more advanced then one can seek out more complicated breathing patterns for effect.

People go wrong because they are trying to actively not think, which is wrong, allow your thoughts to come and go, whatever they are. In this method the focus is not on nothingness, the focus is on the changeover of your breath from inhale-exhale hence I used the analogy of the swinging pendulum, that moment where your breath changes is where you wish to be.

Breathe through the nostrils.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I've been wondering also.

You cannot think yourself into "thoughtlessness" the mind has to be occupied and then "forgotten about" hence why I always say "follow the moment the breath changes". Invariably you will forget about it, and in that moment, meditation occurs.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sarassin:

You cannot think yourself into "thoughtlessness" the mind has to be occupied and then "forgotten about" hence why I always say "follow the moment the breath changes". Invariably you will forget about it, and in that moment, meditation occurs.
I understand.

How then do you keep track of time?
I don't know how one can be certain it's 4 seconds if he's not consciously counting.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I understand.

How then do you keep track of time?
I don't know how one can be certain it's 4 seconds if he's not consciously counting.

keeping track of time is not that important. You start off consciously keeping track and you go from there. You may lose concentration and then bring your mind back, your meditation takes place in the space of time you are bringing your mind back it is also fine. It is perhaps a fraction of a second, but it is enough, that time will eventually begin to expand and your mind is being trained.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello Miz, No, it does not have to be the 4-2-4 breath sequence, there are loads of other patterns, but for a beginner the one I gave is quite good. It is simple enough that the pattern becomes a reflex action with practice and one is not necessarily caught up in trying to keep up with complicated patterns at an early stage. When one becomes more advanced then one can seek out more complicated breathing patterns for effect.

People go wrong because they are trying to actively not think, which is wrong, allow your thoughts to come and go, whatever they are. In this method the focus is not on nothingness, the focus is on the changeover of your breath from inhale-exhale hence I used the analogy of the swinging pendulum, that moment where your breath changes is where you wish to be.

Breathe through the nostrils.

Thank You smiley

About the sounds
I know you have given transcriptions, but is there a video or audio out there that you can recommend?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
MizMyColi:

Thank You smiley

About the sounds
I know you have given transcriptions, but is there a video or audio out there that you can recommend?

You're quite welcome. I would not really recommend audio/visuals because the best sounds will always be the ones you make and will be unique to you.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sarassin:

You're quite welcome. I would not really recommend audio/visuals because the best sounds will always be the ones you make and will be unique to you.

Thank you, again.
Re: The Middle Path by 0temAtum: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
butterflylion:

Why don't you answer mine na cheesy

Hopefulllandlord wouldn't want to answer a thief/scammer like, Samuel Ekwurme cheesy cheesy
Alex Ekwueme whom you claim to be your father is still alive but Onyemaechi is dead(may his soul Rest in Peace) cool
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sarassin:

Thank you for your comments. I gave a method of Transcendental Meditation and the mantras that I have provided which as you know are Bija root mantras, are taken from the Vedic tradition and not Cliphotic which is from the Qabalistic tradition. We seek to expand our minds by activating the Chakras in the order given using the power of the vibration of sounds, these sounds being primordial sounds. There are no destructive forces to be encountered in the Bija mantras I have provided.

As you know, the Cliphotic is the reverse of the lower realms of the Qabalistic “Tree of Life”, it is a different method of meditation altogether. I consider the teachings of the Kundalini to be extremely sacred and dangerous, you will find that I do not mention it in any of my posts (apart from now) I would never put what I know on a public forum. Thanks and I wish you a good day.
perhaps you may has missed something, the sound itself has no effect, the power of any mantra lies on the name involved ( ie the subject matter of the mantra) as in every invocation or mantra, it's always directed to a deity, therefore, it's a necessary requirement that you know and understand the deity you are working with so as to establish a good relationship in the first place and probably the nature of the deity. In this case, Shiva(whom it is addressed to) is a destructive entity and may not be quite good to the novice.
This indicates that in every mantra/invocation that is not addressed to any deity is just a mere exercise of tongue since it won't have any effect on the practitioner.
Lord shiva as demon, has a natural flair on diabolism and destruction against those who has not taken a dark rituals that will en able them traverse the darker path of occult practice. Although ie only if he cares , otherwise you will only fail to get result. I doubt if you may get me correctly.
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
smartn09:
perhaps you may has missed something, the sound itself has no effect, the power of any mantra lies on the name involved ( ie the subject matter of the mantra) as in every invocation or mantra, it's always directed to a deity, therefore, it's a necessary requirement that you know and understand the deity you are working with so as to establish a good relationship in the first place and probably the nature of the deity. In this case, Shiva(whom it is addressed to) is a destructive entity and may not be quite good to the novice.
This indicates that in every mantra/invocation that is not addressed to any deity is just a mere exercise of tongue since it won't have any effect on the practitioner.
Lord shiva as demon, has a natural flair on diabolism and destruction against those who has not taken a dark rituals that will en able them traverse the darker path of occult practice. Although ie only if he cares , otherwise you will only fail to get result. I doubt if you may get me correctly.
d sound is d important thing. Not d name as u believed.
Mantra is used to block thoughts, not for any form of manifestation whatsoever
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
lekkie073:
d sound is d important thing. Not d name as u believed.
Mantra is used to block thoughts, not for any form of manifestation whatsoever
And why not use bell or trumpet to get sound? And leave a deity that's not even from your pantheon alone.
Should you be ready, l would show you how to meet Shiva (the great Lord) through same mantra and l know you may be pissed off by his nature.pls be wise.
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
smartn09:
And why not use bell or trumpet to get sound? And leave a deity that's not even from your pantheon alone.
Should you be ready, l would show you how to meet Shiva (the great Lord) through same mantra and l know you may be pissed off by his nature.pls be wise.
I don't need Shiva since am not a Hindu worshipper.

so funny u feel everything about meditation should follow d Hindu way
Re: The Middle Path by tjmc: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please I need one too. My dob is second June

numericalsage:
every number has an influence in u.
Ur birth number, and ur name number can be used to determine ur fate on a particular numerical date. I don't need to know ur Bvn number because it is randomly generated. Some numbers stick with u while some do not. Eg ur birth date will always be d same bit ur house address might not always be the same.
Re: The Middle Path by michaelsnowlight: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2017
smartn09:
..Hello Sarassin..pls can we talk? thanks
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
michaelsnowlight:
..Hello Sarassin..pls can we talk? thanks

Sure.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear,

I have seen your other thread and read it extensively. I did not find appropriate to comment on it, I feel i would be disgracing the thread in doing so grin.

I have a concern with respect to validation and feedback. You said in an earlier post that the practitioner needs to be sure about his art and practices. Whereas the left path checks it "easily" via taking a human life, you did not say how a right hand/middle path practitioner validates his.

I have been practicing a spiritual routine -which I think you know quite well- for quite some time now, and I wish to have feedback on progress. Is there a way to evaluate personal power development, and progress made? As you know objective/independent feedback is critical for motivation and correction.

Yes indeed, we have looked at the method a “true” practitioner of the left hand path goes about validating his powers and abilities, it is very clear cut and once that rubicon has been crossed, there is no backtracking. For the practitioners of the Middle Path or the Right Hand Path, matters are slightly more complicated, in the first instance we have to separate Male and female, different standards apply.

The Left Hand path practitioner takes life, the Woman “gives” life, therefore a woman has inherent divinely acquired validation of her practice. The Woman is nature’s “carrier of life”, the perpetuator of the expression of Divine Will through humanity. The sexual act takes place “inside” a woman whereas for a man it is mere extemporising, the act of nurturing nascent life and “giving birth” in itself opens up spiritual portals within women even with attending Angels reaching into the upper realms, it is not for nothing that we say that women are more spiritually aware than their male counterparts, although now most of them do little more than topple over in churches.

Therefore a woman who has experienced childbirth has a divinely granted “right” to a Right Hand Path practice, (with the caveat) should she choose to do so.

For a man, you must bring into manifestation a Divine Being. There is no other way.

This is also clarification of the allegorical story of Eve in the Book of Genesis.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
The way Sarassin will just be casually dropping some deep revs never ceases to amaze me.

But seriously, most women (especially mothers) I know are much more sensitive to spiritual things or just have a stronger intuition.
Re: The Middle Path by Dcholeric: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes indeed, we have looked at the method a “true” practitioner of the left hand path goes about validating his powers and abilities, it is very clear cut and once that rubicon has been crossed, there is no backtracking. For the practitioners of the Middle Path or the Right Hand Path, matters are slightly more complicated, in the first instance we have to separate Male and female, different standards apply.

The Left Hand path practitioner takes life, the Woman “gives” life, therefore a woman has inherent divinely acquired validation of her practice. The Woman is nature’s “carrier of life”, the perpetuator of the expression of Divine Will through humanity. The sexual act takes place “inside” a woman whereas for a man it is mere extemporising, the act of nurturing nascent life and “giving birth” in itself opens up spiritual portals within women even with attending Angels reaching into the upper realms, it is not for nothing that we say that women are more spiritually aware than their male counterparts, although now most of them do little more than topple over in churches.

Therefore a woman who has experienced childbirth has a divinely granted “right” to a Right Hand Path practice, (with the caveat) should she choose to do so.

For a man, you must bring into manifestation a Divine Being. There is no other way.

This is also clarification of the allegorical story of Eve in the Book of Genesis.
I won't lie...the part discussed on male eludes me .
I will appreciate if you will explain further on it..
it seems you've been very busy to have abandon us by not updating either of your threads .

thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dcholeric:

I won't lie...the part discussed on male eludes me .
I will appreciate if will explain further on it..
it seems you've been very busy to have abandon us by not updating either of your threads .

thanks all the same

Let me explain a bit more. We are discussing here the methods of validating the efficacies of a chosen path, be it the left Hand Path, the Middle or Right Hand paths. We have established the actions taken by a left hand path practitioner, these are practitioners of a paradigm who have irredeemably crossed over to the dark side and have become purveyors of death and destroyers of worlds. They demonstrate the potency of their craft by the taking of life through remote means.

We have looked at the practicalities of the female aspect in the post above.

For the male practitioner who desires incontrovertible substance of his practice of the Right Hand Path or the Middle Path for that matter, a singular act is also required, an act that is above and beyond reproach, he is not prepared to take life, nor can he “bring forth” life and we know that either of the aforementioned actions is an incontrovertible act, but not available to a Male Right Hand Path practitioner.

The only option available is to bring to manifestation and confrontation a Divine spiritual being, think of Jacob wrestling the Angel of God. There are methods of doing this that are perhaps beyond the scope of this discussion.

But it is perfectly possible to practise all one’s life as a Right Hand Path practitioner without taking up the option above.

4 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Dcholeric: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sarassin:

Let me explain a bit more. We are discussing here the methods of validating the efficacies of a chosen path, be it the left Hand Path, the Middle or Right Hand paths. We have established the actions taken by a left hand path practitioner, these are practitioners of a paradigm who have irredeemably crossed over to the dark side and have become purveyors of death and destroyers of worlds. They demonstrate the potency of their craft by the taking of life through remote means.

We have looked at the practicalities of the female aspect in the post above.

For the male practitioner who desires incontrovertible substance of his practice of the Right Hand Path or the Middle Path for that matter, a singular act is also required, an act that is above and beyond reproach, he is not prepared to take life, nor can he “bring forth” life and we know that either of the aforementioned actions is an incontrovertible act, but not available to a Male Right Hand Path practitioner.

The only option available is to bring to manifestation and confrontation a Divine spiritual being, think of Jacob wrestling the Angel of God. There are methods of doing this that are perhaps beyond the scope of this discussion.

But it is perfectly possible to practise all one’s life as a Right Hand Path practitioner without taking up the option above.
thanks ...I appreciate this .
it is quite a world of travail (both physically and spiritually) for men...
is it possible to give me a book or a link to read more on the journey of "right hand path, middle path" practitioner.

we'll be grateful if you will do us favour updating either of your threads (supernatural experience preferably).

once again thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarassin sir, I am new to non abrahanism, I have been a regular christian (not a religious fellow) but ever since I was little, I have always though there was a gap missing in Christianity. I asked questions many have asked(so no need to re state them), but one thing that weighs my soul is the responsibility I feel deep within concerning the evil. I have felt it is my duty to restore the world to a better place for as long as I can remember. growing up I have come to realise that one man cant change the world((from evil). muttleylaff would laugh when I say that at a young age my mom (white garment church aka C&S, devotee) wouldtake me for prophecies and mine mostly was
"Avoid friends" -this was when I was much younger say 8 - 15. years later when I was looking for admission the prophecies has changed to
"beware of friends; there is a high chance you might be intiated into a cult, BECAREFULL"
so finally I got admission

now the thing is I didnt even attend a uni with any cult. there were no bad gang and I have come out with a second class honours.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PROPHECIES?

yet to go for nysc (although my mates have gone) I have a deep feeling in me to delay it a bit. I dont understand myself anymore. I got a teaching job close to home and it pays just as muc as nysc. I feel I can start one of this online schemes but my plans keep getting thwarted..

ive always disregarded C&S church prophecies as entertainment blended with truth and jagons.
one ghing I find odd is the angelic possesion that occurs in there. do angels possess too or do they really need to nd why is it only profound in the cherubum anx seraphim church??

now after following billyonares threads nd yours plus ifenes, lojs comments etc I am convinced that there are many truth seekers out there and am honoured to have met you sirs.
but I cannot believe unless I witness it for my self.
although youre views are similar with billyonaires, there are still core differences, what is the truth? why is everyones "truth" different from others??
how do I learn "the truth" ??
how do I improve spiritualism as a non abrahamist.
whats this feeling of responsibility to restore the world that is aching my soul??
I feel I have a lot to accomplish but dont really know what.
I also have masturbation addiction problems (since like 7 years) which I was dealing with at first but now its like I cant control my own d**k. I keep getting turned on uncontrollably, is an elemental(entity)responsible I read in adrian coopers our ultimate reality that entities absorb energy by inducing sexual urges.
pls sir I anticipate ur response!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by alexmakaay(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Billyonaire:
The burden of understanding for me is why your school of thoughts choose to segment natural paradigms to left and right. This is a very left brain thinking. What makes us humans, is the ability to balance the left and right brain methodologies to neutrality with an understanding that all forces in nature and all energy components are neutral. The fact that an entity is on the positive polarity in terms of action does not mean it is a uniquely positive being. All beings and of course energies are neutral, but the functionality of any entity at any point can be either positive or negative.

Even Lucifer has his positive part and Jehovah has its negative parts. These are all embodiment of energies, energy beings at diverse frequencies of vibrations of their soul components.

While I am not totally discountenancing your postulation is because the body of knowledge which you base your research on is skewed towards extremism in polarity which is not really the syllogism at the level of this discussion.

Magic is just a nomenclature ascribed to paranormal manipulation of ethereal energy from a higher frequency plane, and same has been termed miracles on the positive side by the religions. These are just nomenclatures of the same plasma manipulation albeit from diverse levels of mastery.

I will love to learn more. Please continue.

please, what is the positive side of Lucifer.. and the negative side of Jehovah? my mind is begging for an answer.. thanks.
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Sarassin:

we would appreciate if you could give a full clarification of the adam nd eve allegory sir. from the creation to the expulsion

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2017
smartn09:

so are you saying Hinduism and its relatives are all demonic? that makes abrahamnism "the truth, the way and life"?
have you sir, discussed about how you summoned all 72 demons??

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.